TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
My story starts 12 years ago after having cancer surgery and deciding that I wanted to be a happier, healthier person. I weighed 260 lbs and am 5í5Ē tall. I was 47 years old and very unhappy with myself. Four months after my operation I decided that I didnít want to be fat anymore so I joined Weight Watchers and met a woman that would change my life, Trish. She taught me that to lose weight it just wasnít changing my eating habits but getting more active. So I joined a womenís workout gym and started to walk. I did this for quite a while then started jogging, first 2 miles then working my way up to 5 miles. But the bad thing was in all these years my body stayed the same. I would jog 3, 4 even 5 times a week and nothing was happening. I was ready to give up, in fact I was only going out a couple of times a week. Then I started to talk to one of my WW ladies about her success and what she was doing, she told me about Gordon Studios and especially about Catherine Gordon. I went in for a Zumba class but soon found out about TT, I was hooked.
I started to really get serious about my TT about 6 months ago. I love that each class is different. Some nights Home Workout Revolution, or maybe its TT Metabolic Monster, other nights I love it when we do TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. Its always different and NEVER gets boring. It may sound crazy but the class of 1000 reps is one of my favorites, because when we get done I feel like I have climbed a mountain. If you had asked me 12 years ago this is where I would be right now I would have laughed. I am so blessed to have TT and Catherine in my life, and its not just for now but this is forever
Incredible. I'm so happy she found you, Catherine, and is now finally being rewarded for all of her work. Your work is changing lives. Good for you!
Old 04-19-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
Catherine, I'm with you. If there were only such thing as spot reducing, we'd be so happy. I'd make a map out and target my thighs first! But, we must trust in the wisdom of nature and know it's for a good reason that our fat below the waist is the last to go. That said, my thighs are in my gun sights!

I thought of you when I ate my eggs cooked in butter and salad with avocado for lunch today
Sounds delicious.

I am finding that it really is vital for me to have vegetables in the morning. If I have spinach or dino Kale in the morning the whole day goes great! (Along with my eggs in coconut oil or kerrygold of course.)

Another breakfast idea is 1/2 sweet potato with coconut oil and cinnamon, along with a BioTrust shake. (when eggs get boring.)
Old 04-19-2014, 10:56 AM

Default Pam's story: This is 50!

Turbulence Training Transformation Contest 2014

My name is Pam Junette, Iím 50 years young, and I need to give you a bit of background on myself. Iíve been on so many diets aka. lifestyle changes Iíve lost count. My first diet, I was told by my mother, was when I was 3 months old and the Doctor told her I couldnít drink whole milk any longer I was too fat. I needed to be given skim milkÖback then they called it Ďblue johní. Iíve joined many health clubs and exercise programs but never stayed with them. Iíve even had Gastric Bypass surgery! But here I am again, large (getting smaller every day) and finally in charge thanks to Catherine!

I began, with my husband, going to Gordon Studio in October 2013 for Catherineís Zumba classes. They were so much fun, but time consuming. I noticed a friend was doing the Turbulence Training class before Zumba and asked about it. She said it was only Ĺ an hour long and worked fantastic. Thatís all it took for my husband and I to start! Getting fantastic results in only Ĺ an hour, thatís for me! I gained muscle & lost 14.5 inches in the first two months. Thatís why I decided to do the Transformation Contest. I knew I could do it and the motivation was there to succeed.

I feel so fantastic physically and mentally itís hard to explain. I have been doing the Home Workout Revolution, The TT Metabolic Madness, and TT for Buff Dudes & Hot Chicks! Iím on my way to being that hot chick! Iíve also been a part of Catherineís Sugar Freedom Plan. Iíve lost 12 pounds in the last 12 weeks and have lost a total of 7.25 inches, 1.5 of those inches were from my waist! Yippee!!

Iím truly a believer in TT and will continue doing this throughout my life with my husband. We work out together and have a blast doing it too. In May we are going to Maui and this time I wonít be so self-conscious when Iím in my bikini.

Thank you Catherine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam for TT 1.jpg (33.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Pam TT 2.jpg (35.4 KB, 8 views)