TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Default Official Entries for the 6-week mini-contest of the 12th TT Transformation Contest

You can submit your entry to the 6-week mini-contest of the 12th TT Transformation Contest here.

Please post your photos and your essay in this thread.

NOTE: This thread is only for final photos and essays. All other posts will be removed.

DOUBLE NOTE: You can also email your entries to support@turbulencetraining.com

Congratulations!

And stay strong for those final 6 weeks.

To your success,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS,
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 PM

Default 6 Week Contest Entry

After gaining a lot of weight during my depression this past year, I knew I needed to do something to get back into shape. I finally decided to join TTC12, and for the last 6 weeks, I have felt fantastic! I love the 2 workouts I have used: TT Metabolic Resistance Training (first 4 weeks) and TT Hardcore Fat Loss (current workout). My nutrition has been pretty straightforward: eat well 85-90% of the time.

One of the best benefits is that my energy has skyrocketed! I've finally gotten to projects that have been sitting around for months. And I'm a better mom and wife. Unfortunately, my family had been on the receiving end of my grouchy side for quite some time, but now I feel like a better person. I nearly cried when my daughter gave me a picture she drew with the words "I love you very much" written on it. Then, I really felt like I was "back".

During the past 6 weeks I lost 10.2 lbs and a total of 11.5", including 3" off of my abdomen. My bodyfat dropped 2.3% and I just FEEL better physically, mentally and emotionally. I lost more weight in the past 6 weeks than I did while I was training to run a marathon!

I knew joining this contest would be good for me, but it really has exceeded my expectations. Thank you to all my TT friends for your support! I look forward to the next 6 weeks and seeing everyone's continued success!

Starting Stats - 09/11/11
height: 5' 7.75"
weight: 155.8 lbs
BF: 24.1%
chest: 35.0"
waist: 30.0"
abdomen: 33.5"
hips: 37.25"
left bicep: 11.75"
right bicep" 11.5"
left thigh: 20.5"
right thigh: 20.5"
left calf: 14.875"
right calf: 14.875"

6 Week Stats - 10/22/11
height: 5' 7.75"
weight: 145.6 lbs (-10.2 lbs)
BF: 21.8% (-2.3%)
chest: 33.25" (-1.75")
waist: 28.0" (-2.0")
abdomen: 30.5" (-3.0")
hips: 36.0" (-1.25")
left bicep: 11.5" (-.25")
right bicep: 11.0" (-.5")
left thigh: 19.5" (-1.0")
right thigh: 19.5" (-1.0")
left calf: 14.5" (-.375")
right calf: 14.5" (-.375")
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front before small.JPG (88.4 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 6 weeks front small.JPG (92.6 KB, 106 views)

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey

Last edited by cesium0122 : 10-29-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM

Default First 6 weeks

My constant overall goal has been to achieve a body that is fit, with 18-20% body fat, and with no remnants of the “mommy belly”. Sometimes we lose sight of our goals and sometimes life just leads us astray. A little bit of both happened to me. Plagued by the flu and a shoulder injury, progress toward my ideal body was derailed back in the spring. The injury recovery stretched on into the early part of the summer and by the time the injury had healed, I had not only let workouts slide but had also let bad eating habits creep back into my routine. Junk food indulgences were minimal enough to seem as though they were a harmless addition, but the indulgences were just enough to add some layers of fat back to my body. Thankfully, I realized in time that the body I had been so close to having was slowly slipping away. I started to pay close attention to my nutrition again, including documenting my food intake each day; I also started a 4-day-a-week TT workout to force myself to commit to exercise so I could get back on track. After 4 weeks of no missed workouts and with my nutrition seemingly back on track, I was pleased with these positive changes yet I wasn’t making any headway in losing the weight and inches I had gained. I decided it was time to sign on for another contest and conveniently, TT contest #12 was just around the corner.

That was when I *really* got serious.

I have dedicated myself to using this contest to get back the body that I had achieved…and more. I am just shy of where I was at the end of TT contest #10 and I know I will get back there soon and that if I stay focused, I will surpass those efforts. My participation in this contest has been vital to the changes that I have seen in these short 6 weeks.

Nutrition, awesome workouts, and the TT gang on the forums have all been crucial elements to my success thus far in TT contest #12.

For nutrition, I decided to be simple: ESE twice a week, no snacking in the evening with the exception of an occasional smoothie after an ESE fast, and no “junk food” except in limited quantities and only on the weekends. I have stuck with this. The no snacking in the evening has been a major reason for the results I have seen thus far. Also, by limiting myself to “junk food” on weekends in limited quantities, I have been reaching for things that are unlikely to stimulate cravings, such as a handful of trail mix or a single cookie. This has worked to satisfy my desire for an occasional sweet without causing a fixation on sweet treats.

For workouts, I began with about 2 weeks of the TT Hotel Room Workouts which are quick but very effective. I continued with 4 weeks of a very diverse program, the TT March Madness Circuit workouts. These workouts combine bodyweight exercises, kettle bell exercises, and dumbbell exercises for a very invigorating, challenging and fun workout.

The TT gang on the forums is of course one of the best parts of being in a TT contest. I love the camaraderie, the joking around, the moral support, and the encouragement that I am able to give and receive. Without these wonderful people there serving as cheerleaders for one other, a transformation contest wouldn’t be so much fun!

I’m finishing these 6 weeks so close to where I left off at in TT contest #10 but with more progress in a shorter time frame. In these 6 weeks I have lost 6.5 lbs and have taken almost 3 inches off my lower belly, which thanks to motherhood has been my constant nemesis. I’ve lost about 2 inches off my natural waist and 2 inches off my navel and I’ve even lost an inch off my butt and about an inch off of each thigh. I am very pleased with what I have achieved in just 6 weeks!

I’ve enjoyed the ride so far these 6 weeks and look forward to rounding out the remaining 12 weeks with the other contestants. Here’s to an awesome finish for everyone!

And of course…here are my stats:

Starting stats: Wed, 9-7-11
Weight: 142 lbs
chest under arms: 34.75”
chest below bust: 30.25”
natural waist: 29”
waist at navel: 30.75”
waist below navel: 33.25”
butt: 38”
upper thigh – L: 22”
upper thigh – R: 22.25”

6-week finishing stats: Tues, 10-18-11
Weight: 135.5 lbs (-6.5 lbs)
chest under arms: 33.25” (-1.5”)
chest below bust: 30.25” (no change)
natural waist: 27.25” (-1.75”)
waist at navel: 28.75” (-2”)
waist below navel: 30.5” (-2.75”)
butt: 37” (-1”)
upper thigh – L: 21” (-1”)
upper thigh – R: 21.5” (-0.75”)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of IMG_2859-resize-start.JPG (40.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of IMG_3009-resize-6-week.JPG (63.6 KB, 74 views)

Old 10-27-2011, 04:50 PM

Default 1/2 way there entry!

Mantra: I am transforming my life for my wife and kids. I am transforming my life for me. This transformation is being controlled by me.
My transformation into an overweight, lazy, drinking too much, eating too much guy happened because I allowed outside forces to control me.

Those forces were trying to run a crime scene clean-up business(erratic hours barely scratches the surface) while being a stay at home dad of at first one boy them 18 months later two boys! Then add in the fact that I was not able to physically keep up with my optimistic goals of our home renovation project. I have to admit I got depressed and decided to numb the world, in order to cope with the stresses. I knew it was not fixing anything and in fact it added to the stresses. So I did an accounting of my life, so I could turn things around. I realized that when I was a runner and in better shape I was happy to take on challenges and I handled stresses better. So I started a couch to 5K plan. Quickly I began dealing with pain from plantar fasciitis. Eventually I had to admit I had gained too much weight and needed to drops some pounds in order to run again. Well after a number of all-night infomercials I gave in to trying P90X. After all who can't give an hour a day to improve their health/life? Well it turns out I can't.

So I quit that plan twice. And regained all the weight I lost plus some. One late night while surfing the web I found a YouTube video comparing the efficiency of Turbulence Training to that of P90X. I was skeptical to say the least. After that I researched Turbulence Training’s programs for several months. I could not find anything negative. So I went ahead and purchased Craig’s TT for fat loss Manual. Then I steeled myself for what was to come. I felt like if this did not work for me I might not be able to get my athletic happy self back. On 9/15/2011 I embarked onto the challenge of getting back to me.

As I started this challenge I was the heaviest I had ever been 226.2 pounds. I knew if I got hurt or discouraged I would probably quit. I started with Craig’s diet guidelines as well as some of his friend’s dietary ideas. The best part of the Turbulence Training diet plan is it is totally empowering. To some it up, I like this quote…“Give a man a fish, feed him for a night. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.” So I started the TT for fat loss manual with introductory workouts. I defiantly broke a sweat and then some. The workouts were not too hard, but hard enough to let me know I did something good for me. In week two I moved to the beginner workouts. In the second week of beginner workouts I wanted more challenge so I added some reps and a third set to the super sets. Oh yeah that did it. It's nice that Craig in all his work outs gives you permission to be flexible to fit your level of fitness. After three weeks of beginner workouts I have moved into the Intermediate Workouts and began to add in some Six minute AB circuits to the end before my intervals. Currently I am just finishing my sixth week and my second week of Intermediate workouts w/6Min. ABS. I have lost so far 28.2 pounds and weigh under 200LBS for the first time in two years. I currently weigh in at 198.00 pounds. That is awesome to be able to say.

The best part of all this is that my life is turning around. I am optimistic again, I am exuding a lot more patients with my children, I look forward to playing with them, I haves tons of extra energy. My wife and I are also getting along much better again. She even said I'm looking kinda hot again. Wait until she sees me on week 12...to be continued.

9/15/11
226.2 LBS
10/15/11 Measurements 10/26/11 Changes
Weight 202 LBS 198 LBS -4 LBS
Neck -------------15-½” 15.0” -1/2”
Chest-------------44-1/2” 43 ¾” -1/2”
Naval ------------39-3/8” 38 ¾” -3/8”
Love Handles--- 41-1/8” 40-1/8” -1”

Thanks for the opportunity,
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before Pic Front.jpg (34.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 6 week TT front280.jpg (37.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Before Pic Side.jpg (37.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 6 Week TT Side280.jpg (37.7 KB, 40 views)
Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 AM

Default 6 week ritual.

Giving up the smokes 8 years ago has to be the best thing I could have done for my health. One of the side effects was really loving food and eating more of it. As a smoker I tended to eat less and skipped meals too. I blew up like a puffer fish in no time at all which is the equivalent of 20kg extra. About 2 years ago the family doctor came over to me and grabbed my belly fat with his two hands and said.."what's this?" How embarrasing!! I couldn't believe he did that. That's not allowed is it? How humiliating!! I was not happy with this rude doctor. I had to take one of my daughters to see him and once again he grabs my belly fat with his two hands.. I was mad and said if does it again I'll slap his bald head!! Well, I had to go to see him again for some reason and sure enough.. grabs the fat. I did resist on the bald head slap because I realised he was 100% right. This was bad health and needed to be sorted out. I'm headed right towards diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. Let's change that.. NOW!!!

I remember looking at before and after pics in TT transformation contests and thinking, this is for real. These people are doing it. This no bull. I just need to commit myself to it and adopt Craig's mantra of never ever ever give up.

Since two years ago, I have put myself in a healthy body fat range. I want to keep at the contests to keep on top of it and try to keep bettering myself. I guess I'd like to get back to where I was 8 years ago but be better because I'll be fitter and can actually be bothered to cook.

Transformation works on many levels. With these contests we see the physical. It's what we are looking for in the pics. But for all of us who make the conscious effort to transform we know that so many other things happen that you can't see in a pic. A major transformation I have experienced by being a part of the TT contests is the food I make and how I think about food. The biggest transformation in regards to food is I actually love making food and trying to make good tasty healthy meals. So I suppose I've had a mind transformation too which was probably the most important thing. In the end I think it works like this. Transform the mind + transform the food = body transformation. Now.. add TT workouts as a regular commitment = supreme healthy fit body transformation. That's the way I want to live!

Workouts- I started with big 6 and I'm currently doing TT for Abs. I can feel my stomach muscles getting stronger. I had a C section when I birthed my twins so basically it's the first time I've felt strength in the belly. I definitely want to persist with Ab programs. I'm constantly being challenged by these workouts (severely). I wonder how it will feel 2 years from now?

Food- I've been trying to eat more veggies and trying to eat more vegetarian meals. This is also a big challenge. I really need to plan better to achieve this. Over the next 6 weeks I hope to plan better and eat more veggie based foods and explore the realm of raw!!

This transformation has been about getting myself back into it after a busy summer. August is by far the busiest time of the year for me and in the past it has been difficult to get back into a flow. August is also a little destructive.. but in a fun way. Last year I didn't start working out again until Christmas/New year period. So I feel just participating and getting back into the workouts has been an achievement in itself. Being in the forums is great to keep myself in line and share info and laughs of course.

Stats: lbs and inches.
Body Weight: 136.4 - 133.3 (-3.1)
Hips: 37 - 36.6 (-0.4)
Thigh: 19.5- 18.9 (-1.4)
Waist: 29.9- 29.5 (-0.4)
Chest: 35- 34.3 (-0.7)

In the next 6 weeks I'd like to knock at least an inch off hips, thigh and waist and see if that drops body weight too.. My skinny jeans are still a bit snug in the thighs so I want to have them fit easy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before.jpg (56.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg before paper.jpg (60.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg after 6 weeks.jpg (55.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1351.jpg (86.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 10-28-2011, 06:06 PM

I originally sent my essay and pics by email but I decided to post in the forum so everyone can see.

I started out this year with a goal and determination to lose fat. I had a 54 inch belly that I was tired of. I was obese. I had no energy for anything, especially playing with my children. I felt uncomfortable in this fat body. It wasn't who I was or even wanted to be. But yet that's where I was. I wanted to sink into despair and depression because I had been told for so many years that I would always be fat. It was in my genetics.

But instead of falling, something told me that I COULD change. That little voice in my head changed my life and I decided to take control and make this body how I WANTED it to be. I started the year out good, exercising, changing my diet little by little. And month after month the inches were coming off! I was so happy! But then came the plateau. For two months I was stuck and was so scared about not reaching my goal that I had made for myself. Then I found Turbulence Training. I decided to try it. And I am so grateful that I did!

Never in a million years did I EVER think that I could be strong, fit, and sexy all at the same time! This is what turbulence training has done for me! I have turned into such a strong person physically. I am no longer in the obese range and I feel good in my body now! Needless to say I still have a ways to go yet but I'm halfway to my goal! This year has been an amazing experience for me because not only have I learned to exercise and eat right but I have learned patience and control and to motivate others when there is a need. This experience has also taught me determination and to NEVER give up or despair!

When I started in September these were my measurements:

Hips: 44"
Waist: 35"
Thigh: 26"
Bicep: 12 3/4"
Weight: 218lbs

My measurements today are:

Hips: 42"
Waist: 33 1/2"
Thigh: 25"
Bicep: 12"
Weight: 208lbs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009 - T.T. Fat Loss(1).JPG (91.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 010 - T.T. 6 weeks(1).JPG (87.6 KB, 44 views)

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:48 PM

Default 6 weeks in

I decided to take on another round of the Transformation Contest. During my first entry, I lost 23 pounds and ended my 12 weeks on my 35th birthday in the spring. It was a great experience, and I have had a number of people ask me how I managed to get my weight down. Of course, I was quick to tell them about Turbulence Training and how well it worked for me.

Over the course of the summer, I allowed myself to slow down my activity and thought that I had built up enough metabolism to eat whatever I wanted to, whenever I wanted to. Overconfidence allowed me to gain back about 10 of the 23 pounds that I had lost. But thankfully, after the loss, I had gone and bought some new, smaller pants, and I had donated some of my bigger pants. I was determined not to lose the gains that I had made.

My friend Mel from church approached me about trying to get his weight down, and I told him that we should both enter the next round of the transformation contest. I had never done the original Turbulence Training workout, so I thought that he and I should both go through that program, beginning with 4 weeks of the intermediate workout; and, at the midway point we had completed 2 weeks of the advanced workout. We agreed to check in with each other on our eating and our workouts. We started an accountability message stream on Facebook, and when we didn’t log into that, we would send text updates. Craig always stressed the importance of support, and having a good friend involved helped keep me motivated. Since I had done so well before, I was determined to set a good example here. And seeing his progress pushes me even harder.

During this first 6 weeks, I returned to a cleaner eating profile. Eat Stop Eat had worked well for me the first time, so I added it in during 2 of the 6 weeks. My primary concern this time around was making better choices on a consistent basis and keeping my activity levels where they were supposed to be. But if I felt myself getting tired, then I would take a day off. I really find that I’m learning my body much better and that is a major plus.

At the beginning of the contest, my stats were:
Weight: 186 lbs
Belly (Navel): 36”
Thigh: 24 ½ “

At the end of 6 weeks, my stats were:
Weight: 179 lbs
Belly (Navel): 33”
Thigh: 24“
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1467.JPG (34.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1489.JPG (47.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 10-30-2011, 12:06 AM

Default Charles Mclaughlin's 6 Week Transformation Testimonial

I joined the 12th Turbulence Training contest on September 17, 2011 in hopes of obtaining a leaner and more muscular physique. I had previously competed in the last Turbulence Training contest. I wasn't sure if I had the energy to compete in another competition but I decided to give it another chance. I had to rededicate myself for another round of TT workouts. TT workouts are the most challenging workouts that I have come across on the internet. I used three different programs for the 12th Turbulence Training 6 Week Contest. I used Clash of the Titans, 2009 Turbulence Training Fat Loss, and Hot Zone. I rotated the workouts each week. Each program was challenging in its own way. I feel that the Hot Zone program was perfect for me because it had some one legged exercises that were just killer. It also had a few arm exercises that I was just dying to train. Clash of the Titans program is the most challenging out of the three because you have to commit yourself to train for five days a week. I really didn't want to go to the gym on density and dynamic days. I pushed myself to go to the gym and just get on with it. The 2009 Turbulence Training Fat Loss program is a really great program especially the 10x10 method. It can be one of the most brutal programs especially if you increase the weight to higher percentage. The program called for a 30% of your normal weight which I felt was too light. I bumped up my weight a bit to increase the intensity. This helped especially when I hit a plateau. My diet was very clean this time around with very little cheating. I found that cheat meals just don't work for me. I feel that eating clean is key for me to keep losing weight. My wife made me special treats such as homemade frozen fruit bars. This kept me from eating any sort of ice cream and kept my sugar craving in check. I started to eat a lot more eggs for breakfast instead of flour based foods such as pancakes or waffles. This helped me reduce my waist line a great deal since I replaced those foods with healthier foods such as potatoes, oatmeal, and fruits. For the last competition I ate approximately around 100 grams of protein but this time I increased it. I ate anywhere from 125 grams and up to 200 grams of protein. I needed to continue losing fat and felt that by increasing my protein it would help control my food cravings. I ate plenty of vegetables throughout the day such as spinach, broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower. I tried to eat three to four servings a day. I made sure to eat this with my non-workouts meals. The final two weeks I increased my Omega 3 intake to nine grams a day and increased my fish consumption. The 12th Turbulence Training 6 Week contest really challenged me. I was previously successful using different methods but this time I had to make several different changes to not only my workout program but also my diet as well. The hardest part about this contest was trying to find ways on how to lose fat while maintaining my muscle mass. If you take a look at my before and after pictures you will notice that my arm size is identical despite the fact that I lost over six pounds of fat. This was one of my goals that I set out was to keep certain body part size the same while reducing others. This was the most challenging aspect of the competition besides breaking fat loss plateaus. Overall, I am happy with the results that I have achieved thus far. I look forward to the next part of the contest.

Charles's Before Measurements - September 17,2011
Weight = 191.2 lbs
Waist = 36.5 inches
Chest = 42 inches
Arms = 15.75 inches
Thighs = 23 inches

Charles's After Measurements - October 29, 2011
Weight = 184.8
Waist = 35.5 inches
Chest = 42 inches
Arms = 15.75 inches
Thighs = 23 inches
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charles's Newspaper (9-17-2011).jpg (93.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Charles's Weight (9-17-2011).jpg (96.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Charles's Before Picture.jpg (96.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Charles's Weight (10-29-2011).jpg (96.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Charles After Shot.jpg (95.4 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 10-30-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:08 AM

TC12 Six Week Contest - Larmer Going for the Six Pack

I’ve two objectives in this contest, get a six pack and get my strength back. To achieve the former I need to get the calories down. To do the later I need to lift heavy. Eat Stop Eat is my primary way of getting the calories down and TT Meathead workouts are getting strength back up. I’m succeeding at getting my strength back my body fat is decreasing showing more definition in my body. .

I figure to get visible abs I need to get my waist to 80 cm or approximately 45 percent of my height. I have 4.5 cm (almost 2 inches) to go still.

The data so far:

Male
52 years old
Height 183 cm (5’ 11”)

Six Week Before Change
Shoulder 115.5 114.5 1 (3/8 “)

Chest 98 96.5 1.5 (5/8)

Waist 85.5 88.5 - 3 (1 1/8)

Hip 86 84 2 (3/4)

Thigh 84 86 - 2 (3/4)

(All of the data is in metric except for the numbers in brackets that are in inches. There is some rounding error for the Imperial measure putting then in proper fractional form.)

More important to me is that I’m getting back my strength that I had in the spring of 2010. Using TT Meatheads VII and TT Bodybuilding I’m hitting my personal records again and setting some new ones. I’m seeing new muscle definition appearing on my body as I drop fat and build muscle at the same time. All of this despite having an injury, due to gardening work, which limited my lifting for one week.

I’m not at my goals yet but I’ll get there. The TT program will have me at my best shape of my life in time for Christmas. The best gift is good health. Thank-you Craig and Turbulence Training for giving me the tools to succeed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TC12 Chest Torso Before - 09.jpg (15.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg TC12 chest torso 6 week - 1 - Version 2.jpg (18.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg TC12 Right Torso Before - 12.jpg (15.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg TC12 right 6 week - 4 - Version 2.jpg (17.5 KB, 34 views)
Old 10-30-2011, 05:27 PM

Default getting back to skiing

A contest is always a good motivator. Unfortunately, the beginning of my TT 12 was slowed down a bit from my cracked bottom rib, and rather sore chest bone. That was from a very heavy hit into the outside wall that ended my home track NASCAR Stock Car racing season on August 27, at Edmonton International Speedway. My legs were still OK so I am still primarily using leg based exercises. Part of my TT motivation is to get back skiing this winter, and I am in no shape yet to enjoy that as much as I used to 30 years ago. So a fat slob like myself of course has a great advantage in a fitness based contest, coming from far behind. Time for renewal, and I am sure I will also sign up for TT 13, when I should be in a decent shape to really get full advantage of the primarily quick burst exercises the TT concept builds on. I am very busy, so time is always a factor.
My stats: on September 11, 2011 I was (still am) 61 years young, and 6 foot 1 inches.
My scale showed 280 pounds for a bmi of 37 (class 2 obese). Chest = 49, navel = 53, belt = 48, butt = 46 and leg 27.
On October 16 the scale = 265, (dropped 15 pounds) bmi = 35 (class1 obese) , chest = 48, navel = 51, belt = 45 (two holes), butt = 45 and leg = 26.
Of course, my meal total elimination of sugar and easy carbs has contributed, but I am convinced that the fast high intensity exercises I do have been the key. I am not yet in a good enough shape to do most TT sets, but come TT 13, I may be there, and at least sign up then too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alar_Aksberg_TT_start.jpg (79.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg TT six week entry.jpg (22.5 KB, 43 views)