TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 26th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2016, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesa View Post
We are updating the rules but in the meantime I hope to clarify this:

The 12-Week Transformation Contest officially starts on April 25th, 2016, but you can join up until May 10th. The final day to submit entries is Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016 at midnight EST

If you start on April 25th your finish date is July 23rd. You can submit your final photos and essay between July 23rd and August 2nd, 2016 at midnight EST. .

If you start on May 10th you'll finish on August 2nd. All submissions are due no August 2nd, 2016 at midnight EST no exceptions.

-Lesa
I'm still not clear, I was looking at 12 weeks from April 25th is July 18th. I am considering doing this, but I would have to finish out on the 16th of July. Missing out on 2 days is not a big deal, missing out on a week (if the end date is July 25ht) is a different story. I have a conference I am going to in May, but I could try to keep eating in line during it. Past experience tells me that I generally don't, but this might be motivating to do so. There will be some conflict in terms of training as I am working my cycling endurance up as I am hoping to do a 100K or maybe if my endurance training goes well a 100 mile, bike ride on my 50th birthday on July 16th (hence wanting to stop then because if I am doing either of those I will be eating a lot immediately after and weight will go up from water retention, at least that is what experience has shown me.