TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012, 04:56 PM

Default FatToFit Posting Positive Progress

As promised in TT 12, I will put in some serious effort into TT 13. I have no current body damage. I have also sorted out some major stressors in my life. I am in process of getting more time back in life. It is an embarrassment that I regained ten of the twenty pounds I dropped during TT 12. But more important, I know exactly why, and have no reason to repeat that. The main reason was excess stress, lack of sleep and too much going on in life from mid November to right now. Some of the messes will still take a few more weeks to resolve. But I should be back to the same high energy level that I had in the middle of TT 12 in a few weeks. I really like that energy. And will keep it there. On the even more positive side, some of the gained pounds are muscle, followed by fat. As proof, I gained one inch on my leg from lots of walking, covering on an early morning project for a friend. The fat gain was from the natural response to stress and slowed metabolism from being sleep deprived. So January 7 is my Day 1, Feb 17 is six weeks and March 30 will be final day. The goals within are 17 pounds by Feb 17 and 30 pounds at March 30. Easy to remember, and a bit of hard fast workouts and sensible eating will get me there.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Administrator

great work, stay at it
Old 01-10-2012, 12:26 PM

Default adding picture

I should ad my "before" picture here, and also mention my VO2 Max = 26.1, that is ranked "fair" for my 61 years of youth. BMI is 31.6 as measured at the Grant McEwan University College Sports Center. The rest of the $70 test was also pretty dismal. But an excellent motivatior indeed. Other data: Height 6' 1"; Chest 49: Navel 51; Belt 45; Butt 45; Leg 27. Now back to work on the Level 1.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alar TT13 day 1.jpg (24.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-10-2012, 10:49 PM

You did so well in the last contest that you'll be back on track in no time. It's good to see you here in the forums - this is a great place to be!