TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2010, 10:45 PM

Question How to build more muscles by eating more?

I just want to clear out the whole confusion about eating more to build more muscles because no matter how I try to eat more, I always see myself still looking the same as I was a couple of months back. My weight right now is around 149-150, with 10.5-11% body fat based on the accumeasure skin-fold caliper test, and I eat close to 2400 calories in my 5 meals every day. Every once a week, in one of my workout days, I always have my evening snack as my cheat meal; I will usually binge on either fiber one bars (I can eat at least 6 bars), a jar of natural peanut butter, or a cup or two of mixed nuts to make sure that I eat more in a week. In other days, I eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet. The problem now for me is how will I know if I'm making the right habits of eating more in order to build more muscles. Am I doing it right? I mean, how can I be sure that what I eat in excess will immediately help my muscles to grow along with the workouts that I've been doing in a regular scheduled basis? I hope for some good advice. Thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 PM

Check this blog out. It might help and it's definitely interesting.
http://jasonferruggia.com/the-best-w...s-to-lose-fat/