TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getfit2009 View Post
I've not finally settled on the workouts I'm going to use, but Monday and Wednesday I took on Bodyweight Cardio 3 just to get started.

I'm beat after just the warmups and looks like something the cat dragged in at the end of the workout.

As light exercise on Tuesday I ran/walked 2.85 km (60 paces running / 60 paces walking) in 17:54, and I'm going for a similar route tonight.

The weight is down 1.3 kilo since Sunday, but that's all just excess water and food from my moms 70's birthday party leaving the body.

Sugar has become an issue in the past few days, but I know that the cravings will go away shortly, so I just need to ride it out.

Support from the family is still lacking just as the first time I started TT, but once they have some time to adjust to the change I'll get the support I need.

Meal planning is lacking as well, so I'm sticking with a mixed salad and scrambled eggs for dinner.

The big problem is that we don't have any fixed mealtimes since none of us knows in the morning when we'll be back home again.

When you figure out how to beat the sugar thing for good, let me KNOW !!!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:28 PM

I think you could sell that secret for millions!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
I think you could sell that secret for millions!
I think YOU are RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
When you figure out how to beat the sugar thing for good, let me KNOW !!!!!
I usually just look really angry and annoyed at the candy, add a very firm "NO", put it back in the cupboard and celebrate my victory over sugar with a triumphant "Yes !!!"
Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
I usually just look really angry and annoyed at the candy, add a very firm "NO", put it back in the cupboard and celebrate my victory over sugar with a triumphant "Yes !!!"
That's cool...like it!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
What? No "touchdown" dance to accompany it?! ;-)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferlynne76 View Post
What? No "touchdown" dance to accompany it?! ;-)
Yeah, maybe I should add that - followed by a Tweet
Old 09-18-2010, 09:50 AM

Cool 1.7 kilo vanished

Since Sunday I've lost 1.7 kilo - a good start, but I know that the final few kilos will be the hardest, so it's good to start strong.

Eating has been mostly clean with the exception of some bread for an onion soup.

And sugar has been hard to stay away from.

I still need to get my ass in gear regarding workouts, but I've managed to run a few days and do some BW workouts.

Horse jumping competition tomorrow, so we'll be away from 6.30 until 21.00 - and no workouts.

Next week will be more streamlined - doing the BW mini circuits from August 2009.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:54 AM

Sugar is evil isnt it! Keep going :-)
Old 09-22-2010, 07:25 AM

Default These past few days have been horrible

These past few days have been horrible.

I haven't worked out and I've eaten all the wrong foods - or in wrong quantities.

It all started going downhill Sunday.

Sunday was a long day where we left at 6:30 in the morning for the club championship horse jumping competition - and didn't return home until 10 pm.

Not a lot of good food options that day and I even failed to hydrate properly during the day.

Only good thing about the day was that Michala finished 2nd in the championship and that I had a full day of light activity.

Then Monday, tired from a long Sunday, I woke up too late to do any morning workouts, had to work late and then when I got home we had to take my mother-in-law to the hospital - the day ended at 11 pm at the hospital where they decided to keep her overnight and run some tests the next day.

Woke up late Tuesday, not having fully recovered from the long Sunday and Monday, got delayed an hour in traffic on my way home from work because an accident blocked the entire highway, got home from the horses at 8 pm, straight to the hospital and finally back home at 9:30 pm - and then spent the rest of the day fixing a computer that had gone FUBAR.

Today I also woke up late, I will visit the hospital on my way home, then off to a school meeting with Katja and after that Off to pick Michala up at 9 pm and my wife at 11:15 pm - and I'm even tired now.

If I'm lucky I'll have time between 9:30 pm and 11 pm to work out - if I'm unlucky then Katja will have some homework that she'll need my assistance with.

How does everybody else fit in workouts in a chaotic week? - because I haven't figured it out yet myself.

And how do you catch up and get back on track again?

Ending on a slightly positive note: I haven't put on weight during those past few days of chaos