TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2010, 01:36 PM

Cool Back in the game

I'm back in the game to complete what I started with tttc#5 after having been absent for a year.

My mom turns 70 tomorrow, and celebrates with a big party, so start stats and pictures will be arriving sunday morning.

Major goal: Will be getting rid of the final 14 kilo during these 12 weeks.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:50 PM

Welcome back!!

x x x
Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie34 View Post
Welcome back!!

x x x
Thanks

It's good to be back and see so many familiar names on the forum.

I'm browsing the other threads atm to see if I can find some inspiration as to which workouts to choose.

It needs to be fatloss workouts more so than muscle building workouts.

Diet have slipped quite a bit since tttc#5, but all that will change tomorrow when I start.

Will probably use ESE (and possibly XFLD if I can wrap my head around all the details)
Old 09-11-2010, 03:23 PM

Hi and welcome back to the transformation contest! My main goal is fat loss too and will be starting off with Big 6. Not sure what I'll be doing next but it will probably some some of circuit workout which seem to work for me as well as intense interval training. You might want to check out the bodyweight cardio workouts that CB posted in the workouts section - some of them look really tough!

Good luck to you!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 03:13 PM

Cool Day 1

Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Natasha Beddingfield: Unwritten

Just love those lyrics.

Time to write the book of "me".

I weighed in at 94.9 Kilo this morning.

The scale also said that my BF% is 22.3%

I have no alternative measurements for the BF% so I have no idea if the scale is accurate or correct, but at least I can use it as an indicator of progress.

The goal is to weight 80 kilo at the end of the 12 weeks which is my ideal weight.

I plugged in my start weight and my goal weight in FitDay and it came back with a recommendation to restrict my diet to 1676 Calories for "Mostly Seated With Some Movement", 2457 for "Strenuous Work or Highly Active" and the 11 * weight in lbs calculation puts me at 2300 calories so I'll aim for 2100 Calories.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM

Hi, good luck with your transformation!! You have the same weight as I did in the previous TC!! 80 kg by the end is 100% possible and you might even lose an extra kg!
1500-1600 calories/day worked just fine for me!!
Hope this helps,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 09-12-2010, 05:43 PM

I am finishing a TT programme now (have no idea which one it is tho) and will be starting on a new programme too. I was thinking of TT2K4. It is different to what I am doing now and I actually really miss lifting weights so thats the one I think.

Yeah, diet is definately the one which I have spent the most time on preparing and I just know at some point everything will come to a stand still and I will have to re-write the diet, but I am looking forward to whatever comes my way.

x
Old 09-13-2010, 04:06 AM

If your goal weight is 80Kg, I am guessing that you are about 5'10" tall. I would say your estimate of 2100 calories per day is just right as long as you're working out. The best indication of course is to check your progress after about 4 weeks and see if you're getting the results you want.

I have a similar goal weight and am working at keeping calories between 1800 and 2100 initially. I know I'll need to taper these down and the fat comes off though and am just thinking and planning in 4 week chunks at the moment.