TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 25th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2016, 04:33 AM

Default Lawyer Turned Fox With TT

Lawyer Turned Fox With TT- time to officially turn from a lawyer into a Fox with Turbulence Training. Both physically and also in business. Good bye law- hello Fox body & Empire!

New year new journey. Time to take the leap and build my wings on the way down. On 28 February I'll have run a life balancing full time law, building my fitness business and raising young kids for 3 years. 28 February 2016 is the date of our Studio Grand Opening and there's a lot I need to get in place. So my challenge is to create unstoppable action and momentum!

3 main goals for this challenge:

Fitness:
20/16 Challenge. 20 minute run and 16 minute meditation every day. Both are my answers to stress and anxiety. I'll be doing Buff Dudes Hot Chicks for the first 4 weeks- time to get that muscle back for my photo shoot for my Tough Mother virtual transformation ebook.

Time to train the trainer. Balancing my lives I've had so little time to exercise and focus on me which has added on extra pounds and decreased muscle.

Health:
I'm following Craig's lead on this- with an Ali twist. Working on my max CAST free days. Coffee
Alcohol
Sugar
Takeaway (coffee & sushi my weakness)

I'm fine with green tea but coffee isn't helping my anxiety and I've been relying on it more and more. I'm always on the run and need more prep on my food.

Wealth
I AM replacing my legal income with my business income! I AM leaving my current legal career. Time to take the leap. Scared beyond belief.

Big goals and big challenge. Daily updates to keep me accountable. Official kick off Sunday but I'm starting daily goals today.

Time to Fox It!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2866698600.jpg (68.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Administrator

CAST-away.

Brilliant!
Old 01-06-2016, 05:23 PM

Update coming! Day #6 and going strong! Loving CAST free and have done my 20/16 each day. Also swapped my mini wheels for my mountain bike wheels for my 4:45am morning commute to the studio (on non law days). Love!!
Old 01-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Fantastic and well deserved success!
Old 02-11-2016, 10:14 PM

Despite the lack of updates my challenge is going fantastic!! Day #43 today which I've been tracking on my instagram account - alifox_mumontherun

43 days of NO coffee! First time in about 17 years I've managed that. I've settled into such a routine now that I don't even look for it. Up at 4:30am and straight to the studio. No time between arriving and setting up to even contemplate a coffee. 5:30am bootcamp and by the time I'm done I have enough adrenalin in my body that I don't need coffee! More just breaking the habit on my hour commute to the legal office.

20/16- 20 minute run and 16 minute meditation:
43 days of running! Just 20 minutes a day but it has dropped my anxiety from very high to very low. Just my me time. No kids and no clients and even no Garth as he recovers from his knee surgery. Has become my favourite part of the day! 16 minute meditation going strong! Normally sit by the ocean after my 6:15am run. Love love love it. Some of my best leads are coming to me during that time. Just a thought or a person or a name. A number of ironic twists have come right after my mediations.

Zero takeaway streak I ruined by getting a green tea while my 5 year old was in surgery. Was just on auto pilot and didn't think!!

Sugar I need to be more conscious of. I don't like sweet stuff but I need to crack down on the hidden forms. Alcohol snuck in for a couple of celebrations like Australia Day and my Citizenship ceremony/party. Expensive champers now gone so just need to keep focused.

TT Weight training has been going great! 3 sessions a week since I started. Starting to get my strength and definition back.

That's the update! I'll try and provide more over the next 5 weeks!

Last edited by aliaussie : 02-11-2016 at 10:18 PM.