TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2011, 10:18 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway View Post
This may be one of the best post I've read to date. There really is something to be said for being happy with who you are. Don't forget you are part if the inspiration for my continuing goal after this contest is over(Tough Mudder here I come!).

Stay fit n stay strong,

James
here here! It is very heart warming to read of someone who is really happy with who they are and how they look. And if TT helps you stay that way then all the better!

Mind you , you may be surprised that others do see changes that you don't see, as Neil said in an earlier post, we are always our worst critics. Please put your before /after photos up anyway so we can all see what you might be missing

Keep up with your healthy lifestyle and attituide

Cheers for now Katie
Old 03-16-2012, 02:06 PM

I'm back! I'm joining in late to TT Contest 13 because I need a little focus. I ran my big mountain race, I'm trying tennis lessons, and I want to get back to where I was. And so, one workout and fist-sized meal at a time.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:03 PM

Red face You need to eat ....

I need to eat more. I have teeny-tiny muscles. A few years ago this green form-fitting workout shirt really fit well when I was properly pumped - I think I'm optimized at 168# / 74 kg. But it's really hard to keep up to that level - stress, running and family life run me ragged! I can get through the workouts... and I definitely don't overeat ... I just don't eat enough. The supplement's aren't really doing it ... I need to bear down, focus, and feed myself well.

This morning: up at 5 to do a routine ... and I'll remember the name of it in a second. but now it's chow time. Good to be back.