TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 16th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 08:37 PM

Default Bring on the transformation

I have seen this contest run for the last couple of years, and I am proud to have joined the 16th transformation contest. I just finished 4 weeks of the Buff Dudes Feb 09 workouts and am deciding which workouts to do next. I started TT a few months ago and worked up to 2k5. My main goal is fat loss (specifically belly loss!!).

I started a completely new nutritional plan with Beyond the Diet. I have been on a weight loss plateau for all fall and after just 14 days on Isabel's plan, I lost 2 lbs. I finished up with the Jump start plan and the last week I have been following her next meal plan. Tomorrow is weigh in so I am very excited to see what the results will be! Tomorrow morning will tell!

I can't wait to see what April brings!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catatumbo View Post
I have seen this contest run for the last couple of years, and I am proud to have joined the 16th transformation contest. I just finished 4 weeks of the Buff Dudes Feb 09 workouts and am deciding which workouts to do next. I started TT a few months ago and worked up to 2k5. My main goal is fat loss (specifically belly loss!!).

I started a completely new nutritional plan with Beyond the Diet. I have been on a weight loss plateau for all fall and after just 14 days on Isabel's plan, I lost 2 lbs. I finished up with the Jump start plan and the last week I have been following her next meal plan. Tomorrow is weigh in so I am very excited to see what the results will be! Tomorrow morning will tell!

I can't wait to see what April brings!
Hi

Sounds like you're making some awesome progress already, keep up the great work.

Hope you do well at tomorrow's weigh in and have a great weekend.

David
TC14 Winner - Males Under 40
Old 01-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Fantastic work, Isabel rocks!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:26 PM

Smile Which workout next?

Craig, knowing that I have competed TT through 2k4 and then just am finishing Buff Dudes from Feb 09, which workout routine do you recommend that I pick up next starting on Monday? I'm uncertain which way to go... 2k5 or one of the more recent? I want to gain some more upper body strength and lose belly fat.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Administrator

TT Thermo 30 - 2013 program of the year!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 PM

Default TT Thermo 30

I've downloaded, printed, and studied Workout A! I'm going to give it my best shot tomorrow morning bright and early! I'm not sure how heavy of weights to select, but I'm sure after trying it out I'll have a better idea!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:04 AM
Administrator

Always start conservative, if it's too light you can increase.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:57 PM

Smile Yeah!

Thanks for the advice! I completed workout A of Thermo today and felt like gumby afterwards while dripping with sweat! Can't wait to see what the next two workouts are like!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 AM

Smile 4th week in a row

I can't believe it but I lost another 1.2 since I've been on Isabel's plan. I have lost for 4 weeks now total 4.4 lbs. I haven't seen this kind of results since I first started losing weight 55 lbs ago! The Thermo 30 and Isabel's plan are doing the trick!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:18 AM

Default Traveling

I am going to be traveling next week from Tues-Thurs and will only have access to a hotel's fitness room which usually is not that great. Which set of workouts should I give a try while at the hotel for three days?