TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 21st Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2014, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Once you've chosen your plan based on your history and preferences, there are some strategies to help you stick to it.

One of the most powerful ones that my clients and I use is committing your food every morning.

Craig posted this in an info-graphic, and I would add writing down what you intend to eat for the day to this list.

Top things to do that will change your life forever:

1) Get up 15 minutes earlier every week until you are getting up at 5am every day.

2) Spend 5 minutes in Big Thinking, 5 minutes in preparing your day, and 5 minutes in meditation/gratitude.

3) At the end of each day, identify your number one priority and attack that first thing the next morning.

Don't leave your nutrition to chance.

Planning and is definitely key, and finding ways to reduce stress. Need to break habits of eating late at night. I am pushing.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:28 AM

Week 2 in the books. Love the workout. diet remains an issue. although really it's dealing with the stress of everything. Job, family etc. Which makes me emotional eat.

Sometimes, I feel like I am all alone on this journey. With temptations everywhere, and few people really outing and supporting and encouraging me saying. This forum provides a great resource for other success stories and realizing that we're not alone. There are people out there who will help, you just have to reach out and find them.

I have been trying to meditate/visualize/pray for 5 minutes daily. I find when I do I am more relaxed. maybe should do it longer 6 minutes this week.

I am finding at least this workout, it drains me and I need longer sleep too.

Keep on pushing. To week 3
Old 09-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Focus on consistency of 3-5 minutes per day first before you start pushing longer.

Spend more time on food planning and prep.

You are not alone...you have dozens of support members here.

Craig
Old 09-08-2014, 11:51 AM

We're here for you.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
We're here for you.
Thank you all, did a fast yesterday and did the whole 18 hours. I was quite impressed. I caved in when I had a meeting cancel and my assistant threw me some chocolate cookies on my desk.

The fast was a big success even though I didn't go the whole 24 hours because it's the longest it's been and at the same time it gave me the confidence that I CAN do this. I DO have the discipline.

Why am I fasting... to learn to control my emotional eating. I did almost 5-7 years ago when Eat Stop Eat first came out, and it was a huge difference in my mental state and relationship with food.

Wanting to do it again to regain that relationship and state.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Administrator

Your assistant needs to be told to not bring you cookies.

It's your life.

Who cares if they are offended by your not eating cookies?

You can't give up your goals because someone tosses you cookies.

You would have been better to have eaten normal all day long than to have fasted and eaten cookies.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Your assistant needs to be told to not bring you cookies.

It's your life.

Who cares if they are offended by your not eating cookies?

You can't give up your goals because someone tosses you cookies.

You would have been better to have eaten normal all day long than to have fasted and eaten cookies.
point taken.

3 weeks in the books, like the workout. definitely noticing some more mass. struggling on the diet end. Just need to commit.

Can squat about 175 for 6 reps. Proud of that, and that I finished 3 weeks without switching workouts.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:38 AM

GMLF workout 2.0 is in the books, I liked the workout, but I definitely prefer meathead workouts. Maybe a program that has a meathead style with some fat loss. Reformed meatheads was great for that and I do love the originals 2K3 and 2K4.

On to Meatheads twist. Should be a doozy.

Priorities this week

1) Track food for one week - using lose it.com
2) Eat 7 or more servings of fruits/vegetables per day tracked using an app called get enough from I think it's dairy farmers of Canada
Old 09-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Twist is exactly what you desire.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:56 AM

about 7 weeks to go, and one major change I need to make is diet. I am eating about 3,000 calories a day. Most likely way to much and I know it's definitely the wrong kind. I am surrounded by sweets, my assistant eats chocolate daily, my mom brings candy in the house every time she babysits, I am tempted every time I go in to the grocery store. And I give in.

It's my personal responsibility. I alone am the problem and I alone am the solution. 2 solutions for every obstacle and the self discipline.

That being said if I were to focus on one thing for the next 7 weeks. To fix diet, what do you think it should be, Fast 1x a week, eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, planning.