TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 07:46 PM

Default Fully operational

It's good to be back.

I want to reach my goal of 9 stone 7lbs. I have felt a little lost since the last contest finished. I need the accountability for now. I have been away for work and eating and drinking more has probably led to weight gain (the trousers are snugger and I feel like a fatty bum bum)

Ok so the wagon got overturned. Time to get back on.

I was debating when to start. I have a holiday in 1 week and a hen weekend at the end of the month. So prob last day in May would be best. BUT....

I am determined to get back on track now.

I want to feel fit and healthy and happy with myself now. Not in 1 month so I took my before photos today. I might not even enter the 12 week contest. Its more about being happy with the choices I make on a daily basis and getting to my goal.

Plan
Nutrition - Healthy whole natural foods (fruit, veg, low fat dairy, Lean protein, unprocessed carbs - oats, sweet potatoes, quinoa, wholegrains) etc with leangain fasts
To decide on TT workouts. (currently finishing TT2k9).

Today
05/05/2011

Food - approx 1400kcals

Fasted until 12.30pm

Lunch - chicken, olives, feta, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber
Snack - crab sticks, 3 babybel light cheese, apple
DInner - prawns, sugar snap peas, spring onions, peppers, quinoa, spices
Pineapple

Workout

TT2k9 workout A

Started a new gym today. was not impressed. weights area so tiny and there were loads of guys just hanging out and taking up space (some where even wearing jeans so not even pretending to work out!). Luckily there are lots of different branches in London so will try the one closer to my work. Rant over!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 AM

Hi Gillian..great to have you here.. now you are back on with it you can only feel better..good luck with your goals! deb
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
It's good to be back.

I want to reach my goal of 9 stone 7lbs. I have felt a little lost since the last contest finished. I need the accountability for now. I have been away for work and eating and drinking more has probably led to weight gain (the trousers are snugger and I feel like a fatty bum bum)

Ok so the wagon got overturned. Time to get back on.

I was debating when to start. I have a holiday in 1 week and a hen weekend at the end of the month. So prob last day in May would be best. BUT....

I am determined to get back on track now.

I want to feel fit and healthy and happy with myself now. Not in 1 month so I took my before photos today. I might not even enter the 12 week contest. Its more about being happy with the choices I make on a daily basis and getting to my goal.

Plan
Nutrition - Healthy whole natural foods (fruit, veg, low fat dairy, Lean protein, unprocessed carbs - oats, sweet potatoes, quinoa, wholegrains) etc with leangain fasts
To decide on TT workouts. (currently finishing TT2k9).

Today
05/05/2011

Food - approx 1400kcals

Fasted until 12.30pm

Lunch - chicken, olives, feta, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber
Snack - crab sticks, 3 babybel light cheese, apple
DInner - prawns, sugar snap peas, spring onions, peppers, quinoa, spices
Pineapple

Workout

TT2k9 workout A

Started a new gym today. was not impressed. weights area so tiny and there were loads of guys just hanging out and taking up space (some where even wearing jeans so not even pretending to work out!). Luckily there are lots of different branches in London so will try the one closer to my work. Rant over!
Old 05-06-2011, 07:10 AM

Good luck, G!!! Good work on just getting into it now. There's no point waiting - build the momentum, plan for upcoming events and kick some butt!

I'll be cheering you on!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 05-06-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Good luck, G!!! Good work on just getting into it now. There's no point waiting - build the momentum, plan for upcoming events and kick some butt!

I'll be cheering you on!
Agree with this 100%. I delayed my start time for TC 10 and allowed life to get in the way. This time around, I was chomping at the bits to get started day 1. Don't put it off unless there is a very good reason...

Make it a great day!

Terry

Soli Deo gloria
Old 05-06-2011, 07:30 AM

Default Hottie Mcfittie

Thanks Deb and Gerry

You rock!

I kept up the healthy eating and TT workouts until I went to Rotterdam on Sat 30th April. I didnt have a break after the last contest so I did pencil this is my break before starting TC11. 5 days of no exercise and eating too much isn't the end of the world. But to be honest it was more do do with how I was feeling. I felt sluggish and not at my best. Eating well and exercising make me feel good so I am back on it like sonic!

Roll on the next 12 weeks and being a hottie mcfittie in my bikini!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 05-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Agree with this 100%. I delayed my start time for TC 10 and allowed life to get in the way. This time around, I was chomping at the bits to get started day 1. Don't put it off unless there is a very good reason...

Make it a great day!

Terry
So True Terry

it is easy to get carried away but getting back to basics and why we want to achieve our goals is key.

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck in the contest!
Old 05-06-2011, 11:57 AM

12 weeks and you'll be Slinky McDinky
Old 05-07-2011, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post

I'll be cheering you on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

Make it a great day!

Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
12 weeks and you'll be Slinky McDinky
Yeah totally agree there is little point delaying, although sometimes life does get in the way as it has done for me. All the best wishes for this contest Miss G from a very wet Shropshire this saturday.

looking forward to seeing your results.

Neil

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 05-09-2011, 07:54 PM

Thanks Clare and Neil. Glad you guys are here. Wouldn't be the same with out ya!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:12 PM

summary of the weekend. eating good.exercising good. but drank slightly too much alcohol. finding it hard to get the balance right in that department. It has just been party central recently. But I know it will not be helping with my weight loss mission. need to rein it in.

Leangains fasts are going well. feel more in control with the eating.

Fasted until 1pm today (16 hours)

Food
Prawns, feta, olives, spinach , cucumber, tomatoes
greek yoghurt. strawberries, blueberries, crab sticks
2 apples, light cheese
chicken and veg stirfry, pineapple

approx 1400kcals, 100g protein

Went to bootcamp tonight which I will count as one of my interval workouts this wk as there was a lot of sprinting. I needed my ass kicked! Felt good afterwards.

I go holiday a week today. too soon for bikini time eeeek!