TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:46 PM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default Fully operational

It's good to be back.

I want to reach my goal of 9 stone 7lbs. I have felt a little lost since the last contest finished. I need the accountability for now. I have been away for work and eating and drinking more has probably led to weight gain (the trousers are snugger and I feel like a fatty bum bum)

Ok so the wagon got overturned. Time to get back on.

I was debating when to start. I have a holiday in 1 week and a hen weekend at the end of the month. So prob last day in May would be best. BUT....

I am determined to get back on track now.

I want to feel fit and healthy and happy with myself now. Not in 1 month so I took my before photos today. I might not even enter the 12 week contest. Its more about being happy with the choices I make on a daily basis and getting to my goal.

Plan
Nutrition - Healthy whole natural foods (fruit, veg, low fat dairy, Lean protein, unprocessed carbs - oats, sweet potatoes, quinoa, wholegrains) etc with leangain fasts
To decide on TT workouts. (currently finishing TT2k9).

Today
05/05/2011

Food - approx 1400kcals

Fasted until 12.30pm

Lunch - chicken, olives, feta, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber
Snack - crab sticks, 3 babybel light cheese, apple
DInner - prawns, sugar snap peas, spring onions, peppers, quinoa, spices
Pineapple

Workout

TT2k9 workout A

Started a new gym today. was not impressed. weights area so tiny and there were loads of guys just hanging out and taking up space (some where even wearing jeans so not even pretending to work out!). Luckily there are lots of different branches in London so will try the one closer to my work. Rant over!
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 AM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Hi Gillian..great to have you here.. now you are back on with it you can only feel better..good luck with your goals! deb
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
It's good to be back.

I want to reach my goal of 9 stone 7lbs. I have felt a little lost since the last contest finished. I need the accountability for now. I have been away for work and eating and drinking more has probably led to weight gain (the trousers are snugger and I feel like a fatty bum bum)

Ok so the wagon got overturned. Time to get back on.

I was debating when to start. I have a holiday in 1 week and a hen weekend at the end of the month. So prob last day in May would be best. BUT....

I am determined to get back on track now.

I want to feel fit and healthy and happy with myself now. Not in 1 month so I took my before photos today. I might not even enter the 12 week contest. Its more about being happy with the choices I make on a daily basis and getting to my goal.

Plan
Nutrition - Healthy whole natural foods (fruit, veg, low fat dairy, Lean protein, unprocessed carbs - oats, sweet potatoes, quinoa, wholegrains) etc with leangain fasts
To decide on TT workouts. (currently finishing TT2k9).

Today
05/05/2011

Food - approx 1400kcals

Fasted until 12.30pm

Lunch - chicken, olives, feta, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber
Snack - crab sticks, 3 babybel light cheese, apple
DInner - prawns, sugar snap peas, spring onions, peppers, quinoa, spices
Pineapple

Workout

TT2k9 workout A

Started a new gym today. was not impressed. weights area so tiny and there were loads of guys just hanging out and taking up space (some where even wearing jeans so not even pretending to work out!). Luckily there are lots of different branches in London so will try the one closer to my work. Rant over!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-06-2011, 07:10 AM
gesunelson's Avatar
gesunelson gesunelson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,066
Default

Good luck, G!!! Good work on just getting into it now. There's no point waiting - build the momentum, plan for upcoming events and kick some butt!

I'll be cheering you on!
__________________
Gerry

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-06-2011, 07:26 AM
GettinFit GettinFit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Good luck, G!!! Good work on just getting into it now. There's no point waiting - build the momentum, plan for upcoming events and kick some butt!

I'll be cheering you on!
Agree with this 100%. I delayed my start time for TC 10 and allowed life to get in the way. This time around, I was chomping at the bits to get started day 1. Don't put it off unless there is a very good reason...

Make it a great day!

Terry
__________________
Terry

Soli Deo gloria
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-06-2011, 07:30 AM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default Hottie Mcfittie

Thanks Deb and Gerry

You rock!

I kept up the healthy eating and TT workouts until I went to Rotterdam on Sat 30th April. I didnt have a break after the last contest so I did pencil this is my break before starting TC11. 5 days of no exercise and eating too much isn't the end of the world. But to be honest it was more do do with how I was feeling. I felt sluggish and not at my best. Eating well and exercising make me feel good so I am back on it like sonic!

Roll on the next 12 weeks and being a hottie mcfittie in my bikini!
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-06-2011, 07:31 AM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Agree with this 100%. I delayed my start time for TC 10 and allowed life to get in the way. This time around, I was chomping at the bits to get started day 1. Don't put it off unless there is a very good reason...

Make it a great day!

Terry
So True Terry

it is easy to get carried away but getting back to basics and why we want to achieve our goals is key.

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck in the contest!
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:57 AM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

12 weeks and you'll be Slinky McDinky
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2011, 09:51 AM
neilg197 neilg197 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Good luck, G!!! Good work on just getting into it now. There's no point waiting - build the momentum, plan for upcoming events and kick some butt!

I'll be cheering you on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Agree with this 100%. I delayed my start time for TC 10 and allowed life to get in the way. This time around, I was chomping at the bits to get started day 1. Don't put it off unless there is a very good reason...

Make it a great day!

Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
12 weeks and you'll be Slinky McDinky
Yeah totally agree there is little point delaying, although sometimes life does get in the way as it has done for me. All the best wishes for this contest Miss G from a very wet Shropshire this saturday.

looking forward to seeing your results.

Neil
__________________
Be your best and be better.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK


My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2011, 07:54 PM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Thanks Clare and Neil. Glad you guys are here. Wouldn't be the same with out ya!
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-09-2011, 08:12 PM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default

summary of the weekend. eating good.exercising good. but drank slightly too much alcohol. finding it hard to get the balance right in that department. It has just been party central recently. But I know it will not be helping with my weight loss mission. need to rein it in.

Leangains fasts are going well. feel more in control with the eating.

Fasted until 1pm today (16 hours)

Food
Prawns, feta, olives, spinach , cucumber, tomatoes
greek yoghurt. strawberries, blueberries, crab sticks
2 apples, light cheese
chicken and veg stirfry, pineapple

approx 1400kcals, 100g protein

Went to bootcamp tonight which I will count as one of my interval workouts this wk as there was a lot of sprinting. I needed my ass kicked! Felt good afterwards.

I go holiday a week today. too soon for bikini time eeeek!
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.