TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 15th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 02:05 AM

Waleed what can i say - you are a legend. You just keep doing it. I look forward to seeing your success in #15
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM

Hi Waleed - Welcome back! I wouldn't say that you've taken 15 tries to transform. I've seen you change with each contest - physically and mentally. Good luck in TT15!!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 09-18-2012, 09:58 AM

Smile

Hey Waleed

So glad you are back for this one, me too!!

It's a journey,not a destination and let's enjoy it. I know you will get there Waleed, just keep believing in yourself.

Good luck and keep up the great work
Old 09-24-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hey Waleed

So glad you are back for this one, me too!!

It's a journey,not a destination and let's enjoy it. I know you will get there Waleed, just keep believing in yourself.

Good luck and keep up the great work
Seconded - go for it Waleed!

Impress at your never say die attitude. You WILL do it this time around!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:02 PM

I can't explain how much fun I've had during this contest. The benefits of eating right for the past few months as well and Craig's TT workouts began to pay off and I began to enjoy the results. While my fat loss was not huge - I was able to burn 7Kg since the start of the contest - there were several achievements that, for me, were quite important. The first of these was that I was finally able to break through the elusive 43inch waist, a goal that eluded me for several years. I finished the contest at 42.5 inches and dropped another pant size, my third drop in the last 12 months. Others included improvements in my energy, mood and a very noticeable change in my skin.

I continued with the paleo way of eating as my main nutrition plan during this contest and I'm convinced that this has been the main reason behind the results I achieved during the contest. It's a way if eating that I find easy, even when I'm travelling, as well as satisfying and enjoyable and I can honestly see myself eating this way for the rest of my life.

I returned to TT Big 6 as the first TT workout as I wanted to build some basic conditioning. For the second half of the contest, I used the 31 Interval workouts manual with which I had success previously. I did running intervals mostly but I added my own twist by doing the warm up from TT BW 3 which gave me some muscle-building workouts too. But I also mixed in a lot of non-TT workouts too - running, cycling, lots of walking. The goal was to keep moving as much as possible no matter what the circumstances or location. I also recently bought a slack-line and this is providing endless fun for not just me but my kids too and we're enjoying building our balancing skills. It's this mix of different activities and the ability to use my body in new ways that has provided the 'fun' for me during the contest.

In summary, my results for TT15 are a 7Kg drop in my weight and a 2 inch decrease in my waist. No matter what the outcome for me in the standings in the contest, I feel like I've reached a turning point and I will be continuing along the same lines. And TT workouts shall remain an important part of my lifestyle.

The photos in the black shorts are my before pictures (8-Sep-12), and the ones in the blue shorts are the after pictures (30-Nov-12).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1025.JPG (86.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1027.JPG (87.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1202.JPG (86.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1203.JPG (84.3 KB, 2 views)