TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 06:41 PM

Have been reading through your journal and impressed with the workouts, the vitality and the 6-packs! And the skydive

You are a good example to follow! And thanks for the support. In your first post there are some really good guidelines.

I will try that metabolic circuit you mentioned a couple of days ago, it looks like a good challende.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:50 PM

Looking forward to your progress and your (continued) exorcism of the
sugar demons!

Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariane View Post
Have been reading through your journal and impressed with the workouts, the vitality and the 6-packs! And the skydive

You are a good example to follow! And thanks for the support. In your first post there are some really good guidelines.

I will try that metabolic circuit you mentioned a couple of days ago, it looks like a good challende.
Thank You.........always a work in progress!!!! Rob
Old 06-04-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Looking forward to your progress and your (continued) exorcism of the
sugar demons!
That sugar demon in a toughy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Great to see you back for another contest Rob. I always appreciate your comments and support and it's comforting to see another familiar face in TT14.

Workouts are looking good. It's funny how some issues take so long or many attempts to deal with (sugar in your case, losing the belly in my case!).

I love the skydiving pics - the huge grin on your face says it all!
Thanks Waleed..........these contests keep us accountable, right?!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:47 AM

TUESDAY: Week 3 / Day 2 -TT2k3- INTERVALS on bike / Walk on treadmill
June 5.
I was a little leery of doing these this morning as this is how I hurt my back last Tuesday. But my back recovered and I think I know what I did wrong, last week. So I decided I would and I did one more interval than the max I have done before....albeit...probably too many and it wiped me out.

5 minute warm-up (Level 16 of 25)
(13) intervals (Level 24 all out effort for 30 seconds with a 90 second recovery period at Level 16) Cool-down min 30:00-35:00 @ Level 16. Did one interval at Max Level 25.

TOTAL: 30:00 mins / 7.25 miles / 337 cals

WALK - Treadmill: Everything @ 4.0% gd

35:00 mins / 4.0% grade / 3.8 mph

TOTAL: 35:00 min / 2.22 miles / 264 cals.

Contest Day - 5
Days without SUGAR - 46
Not doing real well with the mini goal of no after dinner snacking-need to work on that.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:14 AM

[quote=
Contest Day - 5
Days without SUGAR - 46
Not doing real well with the mini goal of no after dinner snacking-need to work on that.[/QUOTE]

Hi Rob,

Great job with over 45 days w/o sugar. Have you noticed a difference from day 1 to 46? I'm starting a no gluten/carbs/sugar gig today. The only carbs will be from fruits and veggies.

Keep up the good work.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 06-05-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollybeggar View Post
Hi Rob,

Great job with over 45 days w/o sugar. Have you noticed a difference from day 1 to 46? I'm starting a no gluten/carbs/sugar gig today. The only carbs will be from fruits and veggies.

Keep up the good work.
As far as the sugar, it seems I dont crave it as much and the more days I go, the more it makes me "not want to give in". I eat a lot of grapes and fuji apples to ward off the sweet tooth, and I chew sugarless gum. I used to make my breakfast with plain shredded wheat, and then I read about the wheat and gluten, so I quit using it. I saw the same stuff I used to buy that was $2.38 a box, for only $0.99 on sale the other day. Maybe they cant move the stuff anymore.............now, I just need to tackle that eating after evening dinner.......thats where I blow my cal total.............Thanks for stopping by, John......
Old 06-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollybeggar View Post
Hi Rob,

Keep up the good work.
I have gone sugarless a few times over the years. I will predict that by day 4 you will notice a difference in how you feel (less bloat, more energy, etc).
Old 06-06-2012, 03:38 AM

That's awesome. I always feel much better going without added sugar. Actually I like cutting out starches except for sweet potato or potatoes (pwo only). The simple foods just make me feel good. More energy.
I'll be back