TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 28th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2016, 04:14 PM

Default Cleaning up

I'll be moving in three months. As I start to think about de-cluttering my home it seems like a good time to do the same cleaning up of myself. I'm looking forward to dedicating myself to a clean diet and regular TT exercising.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Brilliant idea!
Old 01-07-2017, 11:21 AM

Week 1: This was a successful week with all meals consisting of healthy food and one cheat evening of pizza and dessert. I'm using January to exercise following Craig's 24/7 Fat Loss Training Manual routines. Coming off the holiday splurge I saw some good change over the week, now to keep the ball rolling for the second week!
Old 01-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Love that program!
Old 01-15-2017, 11:00 AM

Smile

Week 2: My first weeks mantra was "extraordinary results require extraordinary effort". I would say that to myself when I was faced with a food temptation.

Going into week two the 'extraordinary' rah-rah was wearing thin. My new mantra was "believe in the program". An effort to convince myself to stick with it even though I was thinking, 'has it really only been just over a week?'.

For all of the challenges I can't knock the success, another few steps in the right direction this past week. The majority of meals were good choices, and I was able to stick with the exercise plan.

Motivation for this week is being within reach of the 'two hundred pound threshold' and to keep up the downward trend.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Dig deep to find a meaningful incentive for change and that will be all the motivation you need for 12 weeks.

Keep up the great work!
Old 01-23-2017, 12:54 AM

Week 3: This week the weight change slowed compared to the first two weeks, but there still was some progress in the right direction, so I'm happy about that. There were more rest days from exercising than the prior week, and therefore this week I'm going to make an effort to get back on the outlined workout schedule. I've also been trying Intermittent Fasting, but finding that the meals leading into, and coming off of the fast, I allow to be less strict in terms of calories and food choice, and I don't think that is working out too well. Doing a better job of planning meals and having the right ingredients on hand should help to overcome this sloppy eating.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Administrator

All good stuff, Jeff, you are moving in the right direction. Stay strong!
Old 01-29-2017, 09:42 PM

Week 4: This week was another of slow but positive movement. I was successful at rededicating effort to the exercise program and the meal selection was mostly good. While I would have liked to see more progress, looking at the bigger picture following a month of effort I am very satisfied with the progress that has been made thus far. All of the numbers are moving in the right direction and the exercise days are becoming easier, I'm ready to change over to a new workout routine. Now to decide which of the TT programs to follow for the next 4 weeks.

Oh yea, on the cardio days I've added the 'Six Minute Abs' routine, I love this one.

Last edited by jajones08 : 01-29-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Excellent. Control what you can. That includes your diet and exercise. And just track results with measurements, but don't focus on them. Also make sure to compare before and after photos.

Stay strong!