TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 21st Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2014, 12:33 PM

Default Before, After, Always

Do you want to know the secret?

What you did to create your transformation is what you must continue to do in order to keep it.

Yes, you can lighten up your training for a time, and have a little fun with food and drink perhaps, but you must come back to whole food, smart training, and of course accountability.

I am going to do my best to get the Gordon Studio winners on the forums in order to give them their best chances for maintaining their fat loss, and moving to the next level of fitness.

My tip in class yesterday? If you're under 40: follow the 80/20 rule for staying on plan. If you're over 40 90/10 might work better.

What does that mean? If I keep my "party meals" to once every 10 days: that's when the magic happens.

(Note, sometimes my anecdotal experience butts up against what we know from broader studies. New research does show that cheat meals are effective more often than this. My primary issue is that I don't want to take the tiger by the tail that often, so to speak.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21B:1.jpg (25.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 21B 2.jpg (25.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 21 B 3.jpg (34.6 KB, 26 views)
Old 08-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Always awesome to have you in the contest. You are a PRO!
Old 08-22-2014, 07:27 PM

I'm excited that you are doing a contest. I look forward to your insights. Leslie

P.S. I can't for the life of me figure out how to load pictures onto the forum. They are always too big. (even after I lost weight!) 8 )edit-Got one to load!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 08-22-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:48 PM

Hmmm...

I'm thinking of entering. You may have swayed me. I shall make a decision once I've had some sleep. I've learned from experience I shouldn't make big decisions whilst in the midst of night shifts. lol
Old 08-26-2014, 07:37 AM

Glad to have you in the pro division

I am looking forward to your posts and updates.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
I'm excited that you are doing a contest. I look forward to your insights. Leslie

P.S. I can't for the life of me figure out how to load pictures onto the forum. They are always too big. (even after I lost weight!) 8 )edit-Got one to load!
Leslie, you need to make them smaller before you attempt the upload. There is software to help you, I'd google "re-size photo files." I'm on a Mac so I can re-size in iPhoto. Good Luck!
Old 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Hmmm...

I'm thinking of entering. You may have swayed me. I shall make a decision once I've had some sleep. I've learned from experience I shouldn't make big decisions whilst in the midst of night shifts. lol
Please enter!

It really does make a difference to your clients when you're in it with them.

It also helps them to understand that maintenance means that you keep reaching for a better body in terms of strength, energy, and skill: not just appearance.

You are a Master Trainer right? What would you like to master next?
Old 08-26-2014, 12:30 PM

Default Measurements and weight.

Thank you 6 Minutes to Skinny!

After TT Summit in June I had "Diet Fatigue." I went on vacation and drank and ate junk after we got home.

Excuses? Oh, you've heard them all. After the 6MTS launch I did a 28 day challenge. My new avatar is a happy picture of the results.

The 4 Minute miracles and shake truly served to re-set my appetite. Following the sugar freedom strategy the rest of the day kept my energy and mood high.

Now it's time to add my own TT Training back in and discover where that takes me.

Last night, I was supposed to go to the gym to train, but a client needed me to the tune of a 45 min. post class conversation. Sigh.

Neck: 11 3/4"
Shoulder: 40"
Chest: 34"
Waist 24 1/4"
Hip: 37" (Hey, you guys who say girls can't build big muscle? My booty is exhibit A on why I think you're wrong. Boom!)
Thigh: 21"
Calf: 14 1/2
Arm: 11"

Let the fun begin.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:55 AM

Default Get get what you've never had before...

You have to do what you've never done before.

So I did a photo shoot on Monday to record my results from the 6MTS challenge. Normally, I would have gone wild with the party foods afterward, but the small still voice that knows what's good for me said,

"No Catherine, not this time." I went home and had my Freedom lunch, and I stuck to my plan the rest of the day. The result? Down to 123.2 this morning, and my stomach isn't just flat, it's concave.

Headed for 117 as my finishing weight and 18% body fat. At 50 if I go lower than that I get turkey neck: so un-pretty.

Kate V. mentioned something about techniques to get my first pull up, so I'm going to see if I can hunt that down. It feels so good to not screw up.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 AM

I have been doing the whole "Diet Fatigue" thing since I had my hysterectomy in April.
Not good the results have been catastrophic!
It is all behind now

Good luck in the pro division