TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2011, 10:57 AM

Default Back to blast away more fat

Okay cheesy headline. The transformation contest external goal really helped motivate me last time and I can't wait to have another one. There is something about having a deadline of a pound per week by a certain time that really pushes me. Plus, I missed those daily emails a lot.

I am back to give Craig 10-15 pounds of fat for his 500lbs goal.

I think I will start off this time with TT Intermediate from the TT manual with the BWDB2006 Bodyweight sections for my intervals. I am not sure what I will use for the weeks after yet.

Starting in at:
148.8 lbs
Hips 37.25
Waist 28.5
Bust 31.5
Thigh 23.75
Arm 11.25

Diet wise I am sticking what has worked for me. Using ESE and the weekly accounts of sweets and beer. Plus my daily fruits and veggies count.

The next 12 weeks (except for the Beer Week festival in June) I am going to limit my beer drinking to once per week and at most two bottles. In the hiatus between challenge 10 and 11, I let that slide and the weight loss plateaued accordingly.

Yay! Let's kick butt (or in this case fat) together!
Old 05-16-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomingbass View Post
Okay cheesy headline. The transformation contest external goal really helped motivate me last time and I can't wait to have another one. There is something about having a deadline of a pound per week by a certain time that really pushes me. Plus, I missed those daily emails a lot.

I think I will start off this time with TT Intermediate from the TT manual with the BWDB2006 Bodyweight sections for my intervals. I am not sure what I will use for the weeks after yet.

Starting in at:
148.8 lbs
Hips 37.25
Waist 28.5
Bust 31.5
Thigh 23.75
Arm 11.25

Diet wise I am sticking what has worked for me. Using ESE and the weekly accounts of sweets and beer. Plus my daily fruits and veggies count.

The next 12 weeks (except for the Beer Week festival in June) I am going to limit my beer drinking to once per week and at most two bottles. In the hiatus between challenge 10 and 11, I let that slide and the weight loss plateaued accordingly.

Best of luck in the contest! I like the way you're "handing" the fat over to Craig! I'm sure you'll do really well!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Administrator

I appreciate the 10-15 pound deposit in the old 500lb fat loss bank. thank you

Quote:

Starting in at:
148.8 lbs
Hips 37.25
Waist 28.5
Bust 31.5
Thigh 23.75
Arm 11.25

Old 05-17-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Starting in at:
148.8 lbs
Hips 37.25
Waist 28.5
Bust 31.5
Thigh 23.75
Arm 11.25

All the best with that fat kicking and counts.

" Life's easy when you live it the hard way and hard when you live it the easy way"
Old 07-15-2011, 01:50 PM

Default stress relief

Hey,

I know I haven't posted in a while. Down to 140. A little slower than I wanted, but I am still happy with a pound a week. I think if I was a hermit, never left the house and didn't love to try out new recipes I could do 2lbs a week. :P

The main purpose of this rant was to rave about FL Switch. Usually exercise is a great stress relief for me. It can take the edge off.

Yesterday was one of those work days that well, by the end of the day, everything was a mess and I was really really frustrated. I did FL Switch workout B at the end of the day. This is the first week of this so I only did 2 rounds instead of 3. Even after the warm up I was in a better mood. By the end of the entire workout, I was elated. This workout didn't take the edge off my bad day, it completely erased it. So, not only did I get a great workout, it let me have a great night too. I love these workouts.

Rant over.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Hey,

I know I haven't posted in a while. Down to 140. A little slower than I wanted, but I am still happy with a pound a week. I think if I was a hermit, never left the house and didn't love to try out new recipes I could do 2lbs a week. :P

The main purpose of this rant was to rave about FL Switch. Usually exercise is a great stress relief for me. It can take the edge off.

Yesterday was one of those work days that well, by the end of the day, everything was a mess and I was really really frustrated. I did FL Switch workout B at the end of the day. This is the first week of this so I only did 2 rounds instead of 3. Even after the warm up I was in a better mood. By the end of the entire workout, I was elated. This workout didn't take the edge off my bad day, it completely erased it. So, not only did I get a great workout, it let me have a great night too. I love these workouts.

Rant over.
hi there

sounds like a great workout, might have to have a look at that TT program.

Keep up the great work. Did you enter the 6 week contest?

Cheers Katie
Old 07-15-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
hi there

Keep up the great work. Did you enter the 6 week contest?
Thanks Kate. No I just entered the 12 week contest. I am always super impressed with people's 6 week results.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:36 AM

Sorry for the delay.

I'm handing over 10lbs of fat.
From To Loss
5/16 8/7
148.8 lbs 138.8 (10lbs)
Hips 37.25 35.75 (1.5")
Waist 28.5 27.25 (1.25")
Bust 31.5 30.25 (1.25")
Thigh 23.75 22.25 (1.5")
Arm 11.25 11.25 (0)

Still not at my goal, but I will get there. Taking the slow, 1lb a week train. ^___^

Thanks everyone for your support!!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 11:01 AM

Great results!

Well done on finishing and staying stong, 10lbs is awesome!

Don't forget to enter on the official thread,

G
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'