TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
I'm going to get back with the program and start back on Booty for Life tomorrow. I'm going to start with weeks 5-8 and see how it goes :-)

Get back on track, food-wise there, girlie! You can do it.

Don't sweat the small stuff at home. It's not your job to clean up after everyone else. They probably don't clean up after you......maybe you could make one of those "Chore Charts" like they use on Supernanny.....
Jori
Hehe...actually had a really good week for results last week. I dropped 3 pounds and .5% body fat! Hoping for good results this week, although my life totally sucks right now!

Apparently the relationship is over. I was told we weren't dating and never were and he's not ever moving to Phoenix and if he moves to Arizona it will be to Flagstaff 3 hours away. So I guess that's it for now at least. It sucks but I'll get over it, I suppose. I guess I'll hold onto my tickets to go back there in May for now because a lot can happen in 70 some days but if I don't use them then, I can always use them for our girls weekend get-together in Chicago or wherever we decide!!

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 02-24-2010, 02:00 PM

Too bad on the relationship deal. Someone better will come along - mark my words!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:27 PM

Default It's official!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's official!!!! I am now divorced!!!! Just got the signed consent decree in the mail today! On to a new and better life now!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:46 AM

Haven't been on here in awhile, but wanted to pop in and say that I finished the contest and have taken the pictures and everything. Just need to find some time to post them! In the last week, I changed up my diet and got really serious and actually got within .8 pounds of my goal weight of 140. My body fat dropped almost 2% just in the last week as well. Not sure if it was a fluke or not, but I'll take it! I'll get the pics and essay done in the next couple of days. Not much change, but at least I finished!

Old 03-31-2010, 12:30 PM

Just wanted to pile on and say that I saw Crystal in person and my first reaction was "wow!" She looks fantastic - so much slimmer and stronger than she did last year at this time. You guys won't believe her final pics!

Nicely done, girl!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
Just wanted to pile on and say that I saw Crystal in person and my first reaction was "wow!" She looks fantastic - so much slimmer and stronger than she did last year at this time. You guys won't believe her final pics!

Nicely done, girl!
Awww....thanks, Liz!! You look pretty fantastic yourself!

Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 PM

Default End of TC7

Well, I finished another contest. Frankly, I didn't really know what to expect from this contest. I had a goal in mind when I started and it all seemed like I had the right incentive to move toward it. To refresh your memory, when I started this contest I was in the middle of a divorce but had recently reconnected and started dating a really old friend that I hadn't seen since High School. This contest was to get me into tip top shape before we saw each other in May for the first time in 17 years.

Well, a lot has changed since then and although the trip out to Georgia is still on, the relationship is over and so is the friendship. The divorce is now final and I'm in the process of finding a house to live in so that I can move out of my parents' house. I've had a lot of bumps along the road in the last 12 weeks and through all of those bumps, the one thing that I was able to do was stay consistent with my workouts. The nutrition faded in and out occasionally, but for the most part, it was OK. I was really proud of how I didn't let all the drama get in my way for more than a day or two at a time. I was still able to keep up with about 3 days a week of workouts and occasionally go on a run or a hike to supplement it.

The transformation I made this time was not outstanding, but it was better than I expected it to be! I didn't really expect to see many changes when I looked at my pictures, but was pleasantly surprised by what I did see! During the last week of the competition I changed things dramatically in my diet and saw some excellent results! I wish I had made those changes sooner, but now that I have done so, I'm confident that my goal weight is within easy reach now. It should be noted that I did attempt an ESE day once but my digestive track got so screwed up from that one 22 hour fast that I won't be trying it again. This girl likes (and apparently needs) to eat!!

So, here are my starting statistics:

1/4/10

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 149.2 pounds
Fat pounds: 43.6 pounds
LBM: 105.6

Waist: 33.25"
Hips: 40"
Lower abs: 37.5"
Upper thigh at widest point: 23.5"

And here are my ending ones:

3/27/10

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140.8 pounds (-8.4 pounds)
Fat pounds: 37.5 pounds (-6.1 pounds)
LBM: 103.3 pounds (2.3 pounds worth of "junk" lost)

Waist: 31.5" (-1.75")
Hips: 39" (-1")
Lower abs: 37.25" (-.5"...my nemesis)
Upper thigh at widest point: 22.5" (-1"...whoohooo!)

I used TT2K10 to start with, Booty for Life in the middle, and finished with the Transformation 2 workout. All three are really good workouts and I enjoyed each of them!

Although this transformation didn't turn out as rocking as I had hoped, I am happy with where I am and where I am headed. I have gotten to within a pound of the weight I had set as my goal for this contest and I know that it's only a matter of time before I get to my ultimate goal. It may be coming off more slowly now that I'm getting toward the end of my weight loss road, but it is still coming off! Thanks to CB for giving me some great programs to burn fat and increase my strength, stamina, and muscle tone!

The pictures are below. I added a couple extra ones in just for fun! I wish I had actually done my hair and makeup before I took them, but oh well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg End of TC7 Front.JPG (32.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg End of TC7 Side.JPG (25.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg End of TC7 Back.JPG (33.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg EndOfTC7_Fun.jpg (23.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg EndOfTC7_Fun2.jpg (22.9 KB, 11 views)

Old 04-01-2010, 04:15 PM

congrats Crystal...you look great.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
congrats Crystal...you look great.
Thanks, Andy!

Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Nice work, Crystal! I can definitely see a difference in your pictures. Given all the stuff you had going on throughout the contest, I'd say you did great.

Joel