TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
No lawyers, yet? You could always threaten to "Lawyer-up" and see if that changes things with him.
Jori
Oh, apparently you haven't seen my post on FB yet! He got tired of me bitching at him about it so he agreed to the whole amount and he'll make payments to get there! We're signing tomorrow at lunchtime!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 02-12-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkle View Post
Oh, apparently you haven't seen my post on FB yet! He got tired of me bitching at him about it so he agreed to the whole amount and he'll make payments to get there! We're signing tomorrow at lunchtime!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
SSSSSSSSWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! !!!!

Congratulations!
Old 02-13-2010, 03:45 AM

Excellent! I'm so glad that all worked out and you can move on and never talk to him again!

Current TT Log

Blog: Habits of Contradiction

"Feeling stressed simply means I need a better balance between stress and relaxation." - Tom Venuto, The Body Fat Solution
Old 02-14-2010, 06:40 PM

Hey Crystal, glad to hear the good news as well. Now you can focus on your workouts

My Blog - Fat Loss Strategies
Primal Fit Bootcamp, East Bay, CA

"You are only as happy as you make your mind up to be."
Old 02-16-2010, 11:36 AM

Yep, we signed the consent decree on Friday and he supposedly took it to the court directly. My first payment was supposed to be made when he filed the paperwork, but I haven't seen it yet. It does take a couple of days before it hits, though, so it's probably just in limbo right now (I hope). Now we just wait for the judge to review it and sign off on it and it'll be official! He gave me a key to the house so that I could go pick up my vacuum and I went over this weekend. He really was trying to play mind games with me on this one! He left a whole bunch of stuff from our wedding, cards that we had given each other when things were still good, and lingerie that I had never worn there as like a shrine just to put a knife in my heart (so he thought). His girlfriend had also written love notes to him in lipstick on the mirror and he left those up there knowing that I'd be going back into the house. Jerk! Oh, and apparently there is a mouse taken up residence in the piles of garbage he left laying in the house. Great, just great! Nothing I can do about that, though. I took the stuff that he left behind that I wanted and ran. I was able to recover a deck box that I had built but didn't want to take the time to empty when I moved, one of my wine barrels to plant stuff in, my vacuum, and a few other little things.

Went out with a friend on Friday night and went to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. It was a fun weekend, but not entirely good in the food department. Not terrible, but not good. I need to get ahold of my treats and get them down to just a couple a week instead of what I'm doing now. I do OK during the week, usually, but then on the weekend it seems that every meal is a treat, or at least part of every meal.

I only got 2 of my 3 workouts in last week, so I'm going to try to make that up this week. I got my first one in yesterday even though I was feeling mentally and physically exhausted. After I was done I felt good until I got home and no one had started dinner even though we had already talked about what we were going to do. Then I discovered that my $15 pork chops had gone bad because no one can cook when I'm not around apparently. Since I went out to eat on Friday, and Saturday and Sunday we all went out to eat, no one cooked them. It's really frustrating to be the one person in the house that does everything. I seem to be the only one cooking and cleaning in that house. I feel like I left one co-dependent relationship for another one with my parents!! Crazy! Luckily, at the end of the month, my friend is going out of town for 3.5 weeks and is letting me stay at her house, so I'll get a good dose of being independent for awhile. I'm targeting August or September to move out and into my own place so that I have plenty of time to save up and find the right place.

Anyway, that's the update for now. Booty for Life is a great program and I think I'll see really good results from it! If only I can get my nutrition back in focus! LOL!

Old 02-16-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkle View Post
Went out with a friend on Friday night and went to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. It was a fun weekend, but not entirely good in the food department. Not terrible, but not good.
Guess where I was all day Sunday with my family?? AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL!!!

Damn!

Link: My Current TT Journal
Old 02-16-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmayeraz View Post
Guess where I was all day Sunday with my family?? AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL!!!

Damn!
OH man! We could have met there!!!!!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:00 AM

Hey Crystal,
Thanks for stopping by. Been really busy so havent been on here too much except to post and get off again. Trying to decide whether to go to the gym and walk this am. My back is still sore. I even had an empty shovel. I guess I moved just the wrong way or something and musta pulled a muscle in my lower back...........planned on a BW off day today, but that is "out",,,hope everything is going good for you...........Rob
Old 02-23-2010, 01:11 PM

Hi Crystal,
I am just stopping by to say hi. I was in 2 contests but took a break during my pregnacy and the birth of my baby. It is neat to recognize some of the people from previous contests. I hope this one is going well for you. I will try to read up on your thread soon. Have a good day!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:53 PM

I'm going to get back with the program and start back on Booty for Life tomorrow. I'm going to start with weeks 5-8 and see how it goes :-)

Get back on track, food-wise there, girlie! You can do it.

Don't sweat the small stuff at home. It's not your job to clean up after everyone else. They probably don't clean up after you......maybe you could make one of those "Chore Charts" like they use on Supernanny.....
Jori