TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 08:25 PM

Talking Lucky # 7

Hi all!! Im back for the 7th contest more confident then ever! I was SO surprised being a finalist last time I cant wait to try again. Now that I have some incredible fat blasting mega intense interval DVDs to get me thru the winter (cardio is always a problem when cold and snowy here in IN!!) I am so gonna rock this and be ready for my bday in March! My bday's the 20th, my last day will be the 29th. I almost feel like I'm starting from scratch with my workouts this time tho, after lifting heavy weights and slammin my intervals. RIGHT after the last contest ended, I had a root canal, and a massive infection settled into every part and system in my body, landing me in the ER and pretty much out of commision for the past 3+ weeks. I havent been able to work out but twice and that was right before I went to the hospital, lol. So yeah, I havent gained a whole lot, but I have lost all my muscle tone and just look flabby and cellulite-y again AGH!! Nothing like achieving your goals only to be shot down by the least expected culprit! My official 1st dday is tomorrow when I have the house to myself again FINALLY, and can take my pics and measurements in peace! As usual, its pms time, so I get to be extra fluffy to start! Grrrr. Im starting with 2K10 cuz it looks like a rockin workout. I did wkout A before health disaster struck and weee it was FUN! And HARD! Love it! See you all tomorrow, happy 2010 and may everyone real their goals this contest and have a great new decade!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 01-03-2010, 11:33 PM

Good Luck Jess!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about the little setback, take your time getting back into it....

Cheers
Ma
Old 01-04-2010, 12:46 PM

Great to see you back for TC7. As usual, your enthusiasm is infectious and I look forward to following your progress again for this contest (and FB too!)

Find me on Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 02:06 PM

Hey Jess,
Sorry to hear about your trials, but glad to hear that you are recovering!
Don't sweat the PMS "fluff." Just look at it this way - it will help you show more improvement at the end :-)
Jori
Old 01-04-2010, 03:14 PM

Hey Jess,

Good to see some old faces from when I was last here over a year ago!!
You just reminded me why I don't go to the dentist, I just imagine them looking for stuff to do and if they can't find anything wrong, they just make shit up and book you for a root canal... Yip, my paranoia, but I've got an inherent fear for them!!! Anyways, good to see you are good to go..

Chow...
Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreynolds View Post
Hey Jess,

Good to see some old faces from when I was last here over a year ago!!
You just reminded me why I don't go to the dentist, I just imagine them looking for stuff to do and if they can't find anything wrong, they just make shit up and book you for a root canal... Yip, my paranoia, but I've got an inherent fear for them!!! Anyways, good to see you are good to go..

Chow...
HA as if I wasnt terrified of the dentist before, you can IMAAAAAGINE my horror and fear and trembling as I anticipate my 4 hr dental procedures I'm having done thursday now! yeeeeeaaaahhhh nothing like landing in the hospital thinking im gonna die, losing my job, and ruining Carl's entire visit home and the holidays to make a girl feel better!! Yeah and the medicine they put me on, causes or in my case, amps up the depression, so Xmas and New Years were soooooooooooo fun!! LOL
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 AM

Default Here we go....

Ok it was Carl's last day home yest so I managed to snap these before he got in from FL, and now get to post 'em as he's back off to TX. I wasn't as chubby as I thought measurement wise, but my pics sure look yucky. Thats what 3-4 weeks of laying around pumping yourself full of medication does!! As for my workouts yest, I did 20 mins of HIIT, one of the 15 min express TT wkouts, then an hour of haaaaaaaaaaard shoveling a big long driveway with 4-8" of snow! Today I'm aiming for wkout A of 2K10, probably some milder cardio tonite, depends how much more snow falls today!! LOL Carl didnt get the snowblower fixed so Im screwed there now. UG. Here's my beginning stats:
1/4/10
Arms: 10 3/4
Forearm: 9 1/4
Bust: 34 1/2
Ribs: 30 1/2
Waist: 28 3/4
Bellybutton: 33 1/4
Hips: 35 1/2
Butt: 37 1/2
Thighs: 22 3/4
Above knee: 16
Calf: 14 1/2
Weight: 134.4
BF: 23.3
BMI: 22.7

I threw in some extras measuring this time, which most likely wont see much change for a while. I am HOOOOOOOPING Carl pays for my jazz class I want to take thursdays now hehehe

K I'm off to feed my lil booger before she goes to school. I've been sticking with mostly raw fruits n veggies and soups, with an occassional piece of toast here n there to settle my tummy, as you can tell my my photos I'm still lookin and feeling kind of sickly lol. OH and my kick butt Almond crackers I am addicted to with a little bit of sharp cheddar or colby, but managing my portions VERY well Yay me! Have a great week everyone, happy TT'ing!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ttcontest7 001.jpg (75.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ttcontest7 002.jpg (73.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg ttcontest7 004.jpg (77.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ttcontest7 006.jpg (69.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg ttcontest7 005.jpg (82.7 KB, 12 views)
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 AM

Talking Wk 2 check in

Wooo great progress already!! Been at 130.4/129.8 for my weight already, down 4 lbs! It's showing my BF is the same but I find that hard to believe. Been rockin the 2K10 wkouts, only did 2 sets last week cuz I didnt want to kill myself as soon as i started. And stickin to my intervals and pushing myself. It sure is nice not working!! LOL Here's my measurements:

Arms: 11" (up 1/4", I can never ever break this barrier!! Thats my goal is to get down to 10 1/2 this contest grrr...)
Bust: same 34 1/4
Ribs: 29 3/4 (-3/4)
waist: 28 1/2 (-1/4)
Bellybutton: 32 (-1 1/4)
Hips: 34 1/4 (-1 1/4)
Butt: 37 1/4 (-1/4)
Thighs: 22 1/2 (-1/4)
Calves: same 14 1/2
Weight: 130.4/129.8
BF: same
BMI: 22.3 (-.4%)

Today is back to wkout A, and intervals. Faith is at her dads tomorrow and weds, so I'm getting my back tattoo touched up after I kill wkout B heh heh. Ive been a GREAT eater, had my one cheat MEAL not day, had a burger (no bun) but some fries mmm. K off to lift me some weights and keep losing! I think that bacterial infection was the bets thing to happen to my weight in a year, it KILLED all my cravings for bad food! This is the QUICKEST ive hit my 120's and not even doing a fast yest! I can FEEL this is gonna be my best contest EVER!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 01-12-2010, 07:42 PM

Default Congratulations!

Congrats on your great results in the last contest and your ONGOING great results in this one

Really glad to see you are still around!

I'm joining this one (looks like moving and getting married and having two summer jobs became a bit too much for me this summer.. but I'm BACK! ) :P
Old 01-15-2010, 10:58 AM

Thumbs up

HEY Eva!!!! I bet you rock this contest like you did last one, you were HOT!! I feel you with the 2 jobs last summer, wrecking my diet n exercising! I've kept with it, persevering and not falling off the wagon more then a day or 2. But since my massive bacterial infection at Christmas, I have had NO cravings whatsoever for junk food. Raw foods and maybe like soup or chicken or something. And i dont graze and snack all day, and esp not at night which was ALWAYS my problem time!! I'm very excited this go round, I've been sticking to my workouts and have kept up with my intervals, hard to do in the winter til I found some new dvds. I combined the 2K10 wkouts 3 & 5 yest. My arm was sore. shoulder buggin me so I didnt do the chin ups or more then one set of the side planks. Today when I drop Faith off at school i'll do my intervals. I only did 15 mins yest but still got in about an hour workout. Of course I only got maybe 2 hrs of sleep last night so we'll see how I keep up on HIIT!!! lol See y'all pretty soon and have a great weekend!! BE GOOD!!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss