TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2009, 02:34 PM

Default With 2 strikes on me, I can't strike out.

I'm in!

This is my fourth transformation contest. The first one I did a great job. The last two I was never able to finish. I can't remember what happened to the first, but the 2nd I got sidelined with an injury. I have separated my should twice since the beginning of May. That's nothing really out of the ordinary as I've separated a lot over the last 8 years...about 16 or so times. So anyways, my thread title says that I have 2 strikes on me...that would be the 2 failed transformation contests.

I am determined to finish this one out....specifically because of Craig's enticement of 6 free months if we finish! I have started out with the Original TT workout. Not sure yet what I'll do for the other two yet. I would like to the reformed meatheads workout for one of them.

I'll get pictures up on here by the end of the weekend.

Randy
Old 09-19-2009, 03:09 PM

Great to see you back Randy. I remember you from the earlier contests. Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals this time around.

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 03:13 PM

Thanks!

Nutrition has been so-so so far. Someone made a cake for me today...so naturally I had to have a piece. The rest is history though. Gotten eaten up by a bunch of little second graders that my wife teaches. I'll be headed to the gym after I leave the office this afternoon. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Randy
Old 10-30-2009, 11:33 AM

Default Just Checking In...

I haven't been on here at all since the start of the contest, but I figure I should check in and give you guys an update on my progress.

I have been going to the gym consistently, which is great! I'm not on the second week of TT2K3. I love the upper body days...dread the the days I have lower body. But I'm still going strong!

My nutrition has still been so-so. I'd probably say 50%....not good, I know. I need to try to get better.

Last I checked I'm down 5 pounds. I can't remember if I gave my starting stats. My starting weight was 206. I never really set a goal at the beginning of the contest for what I want to change. My original goal was to just remain consistent at the gym. So, I'm not setting a weight goal. Seeing that I'm about halfway through and have lost 5 pounds without being consistent in watching what I eat, I'll decide my goal is to get down to 191...which would be a 15 pound loss. That would mean 10 more pounds to lose in the 6 weeks...which goes over Thanksgiving (gasp!).

So, that's my goals. I can't promise I'll be in here consistently...too much else going on. But I will try to check in a little more often.

Randy
Old 12-13-2009, 09:35 PM

I was just getting started to put my entry together and realized I had to have it in on Friday. My last day was friday and I thought I had a couple days to get the entry in. I actually finished this time and lost 10 pounds in the process.

My life has just been so hectic I haven't been able to keep up with everything, it was a battle just to be able to try to eat healthy and get all the workouts in. Just not enough time to keep up with everything in my life.

Oh well....maybe next time...