TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Had a great weekend with my parents.

Dad was happy Spurs won 3-2 on sat. They visited the tower of London today. The weather was awesome. I sun bathed on the common with friends on sat and sun. Went out for a few cheat meals with them and enjoyed a few vinos.

Got up today and ran to the gym. Did BDHC workout C then ran home. My face was bright red and the sweat was pouring off me. Great fun!

I'm ready to get back on it this wk and get to my goal of 9 stone 7lbs for my holiday in 5 weeks. I will keep posting on the forum to keep me on track.
Just wanted to post my congratulations to you on making the final. I knew you'd do it and I can sense some more prize money heading your way.

Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your folks, and that youre continuing on your fat loss mission. That holiday goal will be very motivating!!!

enjoy your next few weeks and I'm looking forward to reading your next few posts. BTW are you starting a new thread until the next contest?

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo