TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Default Congratulations 12th Contest Winners

Winners of the 12th TT Transformation Contest announced (13th contest starts on Monday)

- http://transformationcontest.com/

13th contest forum is up and running already
Old 12-23-2011, 05:40 PM

Smile

Congratulations to one and all, whether you were placed or not, everyone has worked really hard and look fabulous!

Have a great holiday and see you all in the new year for number 13!

Cheers for now Katie
Old 12-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Default Thanks hanging that carrot...

on the end of the stick. I like to think I would have completed the 12 week transformation with out that dangling in front of me. However I don't think I would have. Now that I am at a reasonable weight for my frame, I feel as though momentum will help propel me forward to even greater levels of success. With Turbulence Training programs I know that the only limit to my successes is my efforts.

Happy Boxing Day,

James
Old 12-24-2011, 01:55 AM

You did GREAT James! You were able to change your body really quickly! Keep it up and people won't even recognize you.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla-Strength
You did GREAT James! You were able to change your body really quickly! Keep it up and people won't even recognize you.
Thanks GS,

Funny story same day they announce the winners my podiatrist put me in a walking boot 30 days! Just a small fracture of a metatarsal but, now I am going to have to be super vigilant to not back slide this month.

You made some nice changes as well. I'm sure I'll be seeing you over in the workout journals so keep up your strong efforts.

James
Old 12-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Sorry to hear about that James, heal up quick.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:58 PM

Thanks for the compliments James and Merry Christmas. I am sorry to hear you are breaking in the New Year in a walking boot. Since you are probably not going to be exercising for awhile I would focus on your diet as much as possible. Also drink plenty of water throughout the day. I drink approximately .66 x body weight = the amount of ounces of clean water you need to drink per day. I drink more than this when I train. I am able to down 1.5 liters sometime within an hour or less. Your body will become used to the amount eventually. You might want to ask Craig for a recommendation on which exercise you can perform safely. When I injured my ankle I wasn't able to do anything. When I tried to do upper body movement I could feel the pain so I stopped. I am not sure how severe your ankle injury is but 30 days in a walking boot can't be good. Take a look at his Simple Nutrition Ebook and Drinks. It might help you maintain your body weight till you get back in the gym.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:05 AM

Congratulations winners, nice work. To all the participants, myself included, we can see what can be accomplished. Let's grab the baton from the winners and continue. This really isn't a race, our goal is to find the sweet spot of fitness and nutrition and incorporate into our everyday journey. I am looking forward to a healthy, consistent 2012. Care to join me?? Concetta
Old 12-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Thanks to Craig and everyone else! Getting back home and back in the groove. Sorry to hear about the walking boot..Hang in there!

God bless everyone and here's to a great New Year!