TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi Clare

you might have to go get some professional help with your wrist, remember I did my wrist in at then end of contest 9 and I was out of action for 4 weeks. If you put a post under the exercise section for Craig, or one of his buddies, they might be able to write you program around your injury. JP one of Craig's helpers did that for me and it was a great program that still incorporated lots of TT stuff, even those bloody bulgarian splits!

As for Christmas and all the partying, well my weekend has been terrible! I have had 2 functions and I have another 2 this week, then the weekend as well, not sure how I will manage all of them. I seriously do not want to regain heaps of weight over Chrismtas / New Year/summer hols like I did last year so I need to be very careful!

This year we are spending Christmas day with some kiwi friends, as our best friends have gone back to the UK who we used to spend Christmas with so it won't be the traditional roast dinner this year, def the bbq. Still miss Christmas at home, it's a bit weird having your Christmas lights on when it's really sunny outside!

ps I will still be posting here so you won't be on your own!
You'll be fine! A wee treat in moderation won't undo your amazing work. Are you entering the next contest?

As for Christmas, you could always have a game of beach volleyball to burn off some calories before your bbq feast I'll be having veggie shepherd's pie and fruit crumble for my din dins! Not long now... not long at all!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Great advice Jami - maybe I should get it tattooed on my arm?!

Yeah, the booze for me is tricky. I just try to keep it in moderation and have spirits and diet mixers. Only 2 and a half weeks till the new year though, so not long to go!
A tattoo sounds like a good idea! LOL Too bad alcohol cant be part of a diet plan, LOL

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 PM

Monday 12/12/11

Survived my trio of Christmas nights out relatively unscathed! Weight is stable (well, stable but high!) and waistline is acceptable. Just.

Grubbage for today

Strawberry smoothie
Falafel and hummus baguette
Raw caramel coconut cookie
Mango bbq beans and brown rice

Exercise

Bike intervals

Wrist! It's so bad I'll give it another week before seeking professional help!

Wanted to run today but some guy was on the treadmill AND, all he did was slow cardio, so neither of us was burning lots of calories. Angry face.

SO, the outlook for the week is not too bad. Got festive outings on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so I'll be good on the other days. Been whipping up more raw puds which has definitely helped - I have a suspicion that coconut oil helps flatten my belly. Anyone else found this?! Maybe it's just a coincidence...

Been thinking a lot about my next plan of action which will be aimed at tackling behaviours, rather than specific foods. But I'll bore you all with that later on
Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Monday 12/12/11

Wrist! It's so bad I'll give it another week before seeking professional help!

Wanted to run today but some guy was on the treadmill AND, all he did was slow cardio, so neither of us was burning lots of calories. Angry face.

SO, the outlook for the week is not too bad. Got festive outings on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so I'll be good on the other days. Been whipping up more raw puds which has definitely helped - I have a suspicion that coconut oil helps flatten my belly. Anyone else found this?! Maybe it's just a coincidence...

Been thinking a lot about my next plan of action which will be aimed at tackling behaviors, rather than specific foods. But I'll bore you all with that later on
In regards to coconut oil.. I have heard some excellent benefits from it.. I love it as a moisturizer for my hands. I keep an organic jar of it by my sink in the kitchen. Now ingesting it.. It does have one of the highest saturated fats in all oils.. so be careful with your cholesterol. Plus not to mention all the calories. I'm sure you already figured all that in anyways, but I just had to say it, A long time ago, in a land far far away.. LOL I used to add it to my coffee in the morning.. It would keep me full for hours. then I saw how much saturated fat it had and I almost freaked! Have fun with all your festive outings this week!! I dont think we have anything going on... BORING!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-12-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Woo! Thanks!

Actually, even though I haven't really had any physical transformation (apart from more muscle on my arms) I have had a mini-lifestyle transformation. I've managed to zap one of my bad habits anyway. Just another 475 to go...

BTW your contest entry and pics are awesome! They inspired me, so they did
Thank you!

And I WILL be hanging around here until the next contest, too! I guess I'd better start thinking of a thread title.

BTW I still think of you fondly as the "contest hijacker".

Old 12-13-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Thank you!

And I WILL be hanging around here until the next contest, too! I guess I'd better start thinking of a thread title.

BTW I still think of you fondly as the "contest hijacker".
Haha!! Yeah, I felt left out so decided to crash the contest party :P
Old 12-18-2011, 02:49 AM

Several months ago, on a Saturday evening in September, I recall tipping a certain drummer with a boy band as the winner of a certain dancing competition!!

Well done Harry! You were great tonight!
Old 12-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_quiz View Post
Several months ago, on a Saturday evening in September, I recall tipping a certain drummer with a boy band as the winner of a certain dancing competition!!

Well done Harry! You were great tonight!
Harry! Harry Harry! How did he not get full marks for his American Smooth? Shame on you Craig!

Sigh... So long till the next series starts
Old 12-20-2011, 03:03 AM

I totally agree - I thought the American Smooth was the best dance of the night - brought a tear to my eye!!