TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Hi Concetta... I'm on the same page as Katie and Heather.. I can't tell you how many moments of workout procrastination I chimed into your thread and it totally got me going.. you're a big inspiration for us all.. thanks
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-08-2011, 03:13 PM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

Thursday 12.8 Recovery week
Warm up
10 BW squats
20 jumping jacks
10/ea mountain climbers
25 band pulls
10 close grip push ups
hip stretches
chest stretch
2x
BB(20lbs) bent over rows-knees bent, flat back parallel to floor
10-wide grip, elbows out, repeat 1x
10-shoulder width grip, elbows close to side, repeat 1x
10-shoulder width palms out grip, elbows close to side, repeat 1x
Stretching
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-08-2011, 03:38 PM
RobB's Avatar
RobB RobB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Thursday 12.8 Recovery week
Warm up
10 BW squats
20 jumping jacks
10/ea mountain climbers
25 band pulls
10 close grip push ups
hip stretches
chest stretch
2x
BB(20lbs) bent over rows-knees bent, flat back parallel to floor
10-wide grip, elbows out, repeat 1x
10-shoulder width grip, elbows close to side, repeat 1x
10-shoulder width palms out grip, elbows close to side, repeat 1x
Stretching
Looks like your are "recovering nicely" concetta!
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:42 AM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

Friday 12.9 Recovery week
Warm up
10 BW squats
20 jumping jacks
10/ea mountain climbers
25 band pulls
10 close grip push ups
hip stretches
chest stretch
2x
TGU/12lb DB, 3/sd-6x
Stretching
Almost 1 pull up, couldn't get my chin over the bar. Two chin ups.
I am challenging myself to 150 KB swings/day starting Monday. Not sure if that is a doable amount, but I will give it a try. This will mean doing some at home, but I had to do push ups at home during TT12. Will try for 50-75 at the gym in the am, the rest later. Hope to do this until TT13 starts, or I collapse. Have a great weekend all. Concetta
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-12-2011, 02:26 PM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
I am challenging myself to 150 KB swings/day starting Monday. Not sure if that is a doable amount, but I will give it a try. This will mean doing some at home, but I had to do push ups at home during TT12. Will try for 50-75 at the gym in the am, the rest later. Hope to do this until TT13 starts, or I collapse.
Monday 12.12
Warm up
10-PR squats
20-Jumping jacks
10/ea-Leg swings
10-Stick ups
Hip stretch
Chest stretch
repeat 1x
1 arm KB(16kg) swings-25/ea, rest
2 arm KB(20kg) swing-25x2
rest, repeat 1x
Stretching
It seems I can do a bit more than 150/day. 200 at the gym, shooting for 50 more at home. We shall see how this experiment works.
At home: 1 arm KB(16kg) swings-25/ea
back to workout journal:
http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthrea...t=4902&page=57


Last edited by concetta27 : 12-13-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: addition-link to workout journal
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-12-2011, 03:57 PM
fitgirl123's Avatar
fitgirl123 fitgirl123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
you're a big inspiration for us all.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Monday 12.12
Warm up
10-PR squats
20-Jumping jacks
10/ea-Leg swings
10-Stick ups
Hip stretch
Chest stretch
repeat 1x
1 arm KB(16kg) swings-25/ea, rest
2 arm KB(20kg) swing-25x2
rest, repeat 1x
Stretching
It seems I can do a bit more than 150/day. 200 at the gym, shooting for 50 more at home. We shall see how this experiment works.
Great job girl! Recovery week. Many people dont know how important this is!
__________________
Jami

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:33 PM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

back to workout journal:http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthrea...t=4902&page=57
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.