TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2015, 05:58 PM

So far so good. No snacking this week except for last night where I indulged in 1 beer, some wine and some chips. Back on the straight and narrow today.

My dinner however was a different story. Very healthy little number. Check it...

Tuna steak with avocado and grilled red peppers.

Business has been good. I ran a Facebook add which as provided me with 5 (poss 6) new clients on a 21 day promotion. Not bad for an $11 spend.

Training has also been great. I'm really enjoying Meatheads 5x5.

Any best I get off the computer. Sunday's are not a day for such things.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:16 PM
Administrator

thats a great ROI!
Old 01-31-2015, 07:45 PM

That's beautiful Peter!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 02-01-2015, 05:38 PM

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster on the food front! Things started well with a very healthy breakfast of poached eggs, spinach, cherry tomotos and avocado on a small slice of pan de casa.

I didn't eat again until around 2pm but it sort of went south from there. Beer, wine, wine, chicken wing, wine, thai takeawy, wine and some sweets. Oh dear Mr Hart what a mess.

To make matters worse I feel hung over today and I have to do 5x5 squats! That'll learn me!

Small hiccup.

Back on track today.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 02-01-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:51 PM

Back on top of things yesterday. Diet consisted of the following:

7am - espresso
10.30am - quest bar
3pm - super smoothie (berries, kale, greens and reds powder, wpc, maca, chia, brazil nuts and almonds)
7pm - chilli con carne with avocado and a few corn chips, 2 glasses of wine

Was very busy on the work front both training people and drumming up new business. I feel that by March I'll be back into a comfortable position. I just need to keep hustling.

Great workout yesterday as well. 5x5 squats were tough. In fact that workout A is one of the more brutal legs workouts I've ever done.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:24 PM

I had a really awesome weekend just passed. Saturday morning was spent training people and Saturday afternoon I spent a few hours studying my PN Certification.

Yesterday (Sunday) we spent the morning at the beach. One of my major goals for this year is to start surfing again. So yesterday although there wasn't much surf I took Lili out and helped her catch her first ever wave. Here as some photos as she ran back to mum to tell her about it. She was more than a little bit excited.

I stopped surfing regularly years ago when I moved to London and I know we shouldn't have regrets but this is a big one of mine. I truly makes me feel like I've lost my way. So this year I will make sure the ocean and I get to know each other really well again because it's the "ONE THING" that really makes me happy.

Busy week ahead this week. Lots of new clients starting and a few assessments to do. Things are looking up although I'm doing it a little tough financially right now I feel like I'll turn the corner very soon.

On the diet front I've not been as focused as I need to be. I'm constantly working on that trying to eliminate triggers. It's a process.

On the training front I'm really enjoying Meatheads 5x5 second time around. Although I'm finding I'm getting a bit antsy in my pantsy with only 3 training days. This was a purposeful choice though to enable me the chance to surf on day 4.

Anyway enough rambling from me. Back later.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:38 PM

That's great, Peter.........makes me jealous looking outside and seeing all the snow in my back yard!!!!! Keep up the great work!
Old 02-12-2015, 05:30 PM

Happy Birthday, Peter!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Happy Birthday, Peter!!!!!!!
Thanks Rob!

I had a good day. I was a mixture of an early start, a nana nap, some study and a beautiful dinner at home last night with a few beers, my favorite meal and some wine.

I got to bed way too late last night so 4am hit like a sledgehammer this morning. I've got two more sessions to go and then I'll train after that followed by another nana nap I think. This old age thing is no joke!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Thanks Rob!

I had a good day. I was a mixture of an early start, a nana nap, some study and a beautiful dinner at home last night with a few beers, my favorite meal and some wine.

I got to bed way too late last night so 4am hit like a sledgehammer this morning. I've got two more sessions to go and then I'll train after that followed by another nana nap I think. This old age thing is no joke!
Ha, Ha! Wait until 20 more years go by............LOL...Rob