TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 16th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 10:59 AM

HRW 8 Week Metabolic Accelerator Program -- Week #4 Day #2 Metabolic Ab Density workout followed by the Eight Is Enough Finisher. Killer workouts. I can't do chin-ups (never have been able to do them), but I can do negatives, so I did negative chins followed by sort of a leg lift. My ceiling in the basement is quite low, so my chin bar is not that high so there was not much range of motion on the leg lifts. They worked none the less. Got through 3 rounds of the Ab Density circuit, and was plesantly surprised I could do the SB Jack-knife pushups. I didn't expect that.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:37 PM

I am feeling yesterday's workout today. In particular my lats. I'm glad I have a rest day today, but looking outside. I really need to shovel the snow in the driveway. I put it off, but we had another 3 inches over night, so now it is quite full of very wet snow.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:05 AM

HRW 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Week 4 Day 3: Pullup-Pushup-BW Squat Challenge 3 rounds:

1st Round-Pullups (assisted) 19, Pushups 12, BW Squats 22
2nd Round-TRX Row 20, Pushups 12 (2 from knees), BW Squats 20
3rd Round-TRX Row 19, Pushups 10 (8 from knees), BW Squats 30

Metabolic Rev'in 7 Conditioning to finish.

Very challenging workout.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileysowner View Post
HRW 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Week 4 Day 3: Pullup-Pushup-BW Squat Challenge 3 rounds:
1st Round-Pullups (assisted) 19, Pushups 12, BW Squats 22
2nd Round-TRX Row 20, Pushups 12 (2 from knees), BW Squats 20
3rd Round-TRX Row 19, Pushups 10 (8 from knees), BW Squats 30
Metabolic Rev'in 7 Conditioning to finish. Very challenging workout.
Was it as challenging as the snow shoveling? Coming my way on Monday. So very over winter.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Was it as challenging as the snow shoveling? Coming my way on Monday. So very over winter.
It was more challenging than snow shoveling. Although the snow was heavy, the melting we had meant I just had to push it to the side of the driveway, not lift it up.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:40 PM

Rest day yesterday I did the Old Man Warm-up.

Today, 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Week 5, Day #1 doing the Bootcamp 3-Circuit followed by the Super 6 Ab Interval Finisher. Good workout, but I was tired so mentally it was difficult to focus, especially at the start.

On another note, I started using Fitocracy recently. It is sort of fun, however, there are so many exercises that are TT specific in what I do that it is not a real reflection of my workouts. At least I don't think so, especially since MRT and MCT are both not really workout modalities that fit with the Fitocracy setup, at least not that I can see, yet they are my preferred form of exercise.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:41 AM

Well, the end is drawing near for me. With the whole Easter weekend coming up and my 12 weeks ending next Monday, probably the worst possible day since I doubt with 2-3 family meals on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, that I will be able to maintain the calories I would like to for the contest, not to mention I am of the mind that the time together eating food prepared by people who love me it much more important than a few days off diet, I will likely weight in on Friday. Problem is, there is no paper Friday since it is a holiday, at least I am fairly sure there is not a paper. I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Now to get in my workout.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM

HWR 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Week 5 Day 2--Bodyweight Challenge followed by TT Super 7 Conditioning. Really tough workout. I gutted my way though one round of the finisher, but had to take a lot of rest mid set, so I decided that one round was enough. I am sweating buckets and my HR is still up at 113 from a normal resting rate of the mid-50s. It is slowly coming down, but it is slow. I really love this workout program. I am looking forward to doing the 12-Week program once I am done this.