TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 25th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Food prep for the win! Keep on pushing on!
Old 03-04-2016, 05:00 PM

Default 3/4

Good workout this morning; starting up a plan next week, still haven't picked one yet but want a good 3 day/30 mins program that lets me sling the weight around.. not just the bodyweight I've been doing a couple weeks of bodyweight stuff, etc. so ready to get back into some more meathead'ish yet burning the flab as well!

Diet: Consistent. Company meeting today, it's always a crapshoot what they will serve... had a bunless hamburger, some baked beans (woops) and a BUNCH of fruit.

Up part of the night with our toddler... I think we need to check the diet or something on this kid, she keeps getting sick about once ever 2 months... see if there is a deficiency or something ... the 2nd child is sick now, too... here we go!

Part of the bummer of working at a Y with 14,000 members (that's just our center, not the whole association!) is that we are exposed all. the. time. to stuff.

This contest has not went as I planned, but I knew with the newborn I'd do best to just maintain and that has happened.

As consistency and discipline comes back, I can see being a true competitor in 26th. Still got a few weeks with this one, though, so going to keep at it!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrothaMannP11911 View Post
Good workout this morning; starting up a plan next week, still haven't picked one yet but want a good 3 day/30 mins program that lets me sling the weight around.. not just the bodyweight I've been doing a couple weeks of bodyweight stuff, etc. so ready to get back into some more meathead'ish yet burning the flab as well!

Diet: Consistent. Company meeting today, it's always a crapshoot what they will serve... had a bunless hamburger, some baked beans (woops) and a BUNCH of fruit.

Up part of the night with our toddler... I think we need to check the diet or something on this kid, she keeps getting sick about once ever 2 months... see if there is a deficiency or something ... the 2nd child is sick now, too... here we go!

Part of the bummer of working at a Y with 14,000 members (that's just our center, not the whole association!) is that we are exposed all. the. time. to stuff.

This contest has not went as I planned, but I knew with the newborn I'd do best to just maintain and that has happened.

As consistency and discipline comes back, I can see being a true competitor in 26th. Still got a few weeks with this one, though, so going to keep at it!!!!!!
Keep going! I love the attitude!
Old 03-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Lots of lessons here to apply to the 26th contest. Stay strong & healthy.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:21 AM

You're doing great in spite of your circumstances.........the never give up attitude it the one to have........keep on keep'in on, BrothaMann
Old 03-16-2016, 12:55 PM

Default 3/16

Good day, everyone! Thanks for the encouraging remarks!

Great workout yesterday (Metabolic Sweet 16; its the perfect amount of HARDCORE and TIME), and have gotten back into swimming on my "off days" which has helped with flexibility and overall feeling awesome.

Balance; really enjoy reading Craig's story of how he started his business, writing on the train, grabbing time here and there... with a newborn and sickness just floating from one kid to the next, its all I can do to find time and sleep enough to just make it, let alone hustle hard on what drives me.

That's what I have resolved to do and got some big work done on my boardgame/activitybook/um...thing I'm working on. I'm setting some big goals for it, looking at the long-term plan of what I want to be, etc. I'm also starting to look for someone else out there that has carved this path as well, though what I am doing is... weird. It's hard to find other examples like this, so I am trying to piece together input and glean what I can... as I don't want to go through a publisher at this point...

I can see the endgame being a digital/reallife hybrid of awesome. I want to make things kids play with, learn from, create with and become makers rather than just consumers...

Sorry, nerded out there with the dream That's not about fat loss haha!
Old 03-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Administrator

Glad my story helped!
Old 03-17-2016, 02:34 PM

Great workout this morning, good long fast today after having some cake yesterday...

Yep, cake. There is a reason, though.

A man in his late 70s who died last year walking on our indoor track, but was brought back to life through CPR by our trained staff, brought in a giant sheet cake to our staff and members to celebrate his 2nd "birthday"... the day he was given a new lease on life.

Despite my protests, his wife cut a piece and said you enjoy this today, because my husband gets to enjoy the REST of his life so one piece isn't going to hurt you young man.

....okay.

I couldn't deny that sell + I love sheet cake. She maybe should get into the info product business or something

I am absolutely 90% of the time now dedicated to eating healthy, which is way better than when I started this journey. So, when a lady whose husband died and came back to life says eat cake, I'm going to eat it and then follow the plan of action the next day.

Great workout today... Crap, Metabolic Sweet 16 B was brutal today. I've been finding the last couple weeks of workouts have been super hard, which the only difference is the lack of sleep versus before. I'm going to add in a power nap to help each day... I'm managing my evenings well, not watching screens for 2 hours or something before bed unless I'm doing the dishes or calming a baby...