TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM

Default Transformation #2

I think I will enter this contest, in the Pro division. I placed second before and did well but I really want to take it up a notch this time. My work life has caused me to stress eat and fall out of shape. Need to get back at it. Need to turn my eating habits around and get on track. Beach, summer trips to be won.

Need a workout to start it on. Ideas. Need to lose inches, gain muscle.

Blake
Old 12-22-2013, 05:17 AM
Administrator

Well done, Blake. What workouts have you used in the past?
Old 12-22-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Well done, Blake. What workouts have you used in the past?
I have done a lot, completed few. I have completed reformed meatheads, TT2K3 and 2K4, and TT manual, TT Summit, meatheads spring training and/or off season, Mass at home, gain muscle lose fat 1.0 and 2.0, buff dudes hot chicks, and buff guys hot gals have all been ones I have completed the whole 4 weeks.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:35 AM

Nice mate...I will be following. Good luck.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Awesome stuff Blake.

Let us know what specific problems you are having with your eating that is caused by stress, as I'm sure we can offer some good advice.

Stay strong man,
Dani
Old 12-22-2013, 03:30 PM

Nice one Blake. Good to have you on board.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielWoodrum View Post
Awesome stuff Blake.

Let us know what specific problems you are having with your eating that is caused by stress, as I'm sure we can offer some good advice.

Stay strong man,
Dani
Well I started a new job this year as a financial advisor. Little did I know it's one of the toughest industries to to get started in. Don't get me wrong I love it. but it is very tough. So the emotional stress associated with sales quotas, the competitive spirit in me not winning sales or transferring assets all the time with each appointment, or not getting appointments and on the plus side winning sales and transferring assets. All the emotional aspects lead me to eating - makes me feel better especially on the down side. I have always had it this way for the last 5 or 6 years - the emotional eating.

I love the working out and that combats it but definitely an emotional eater.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Stay strong, Blake. I bet you are learning a lot. Any big "a-ha's" about performance, habits, or success or sales strategies you could share?

For your program, I think you should start with the November 2013 GMLF 2.0, then we'll re-evaluate.

BUT...

I'd love to hear your exact, very specific goals.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Stay strong, Blake. I bet you are learning a lot. Any big "a-ha's" about performance, habits, or success or sales strategies you could share?

For your program, I think you should start with the November 2013 GMLF 2.0, then we'll re-evaluate.

BUT...

I'd love to hear your exact, very specific goals.
specific goals well fitness wise for 2014, want to bench press my weight (155-160 lbs), want to squat 2x weight however that won't happen unless I switch gyms because there is only a smith machine at the gym. I want to have my waist 32" or below. Since starting my new job my waist has gone from 33" to 36". My old Tanita body fat scale currently says 25% - I know its not very accurate. I want to have a 6 pack. I want body fat to be below 15% on the scale - i think in real terms its probably below 10%. I want to live the TT lifestyle and follow the TT simple rules for nutrition. I want to curb my emotional eating and learn to deal with it. My neck size is about 15". Don't have photos to add yet. I love working out and maintain going 3x a week. Really goals are to get stronger, build muscle lose about 3 or more inches on the waist and continually see increases on the weights on my workouts.

My 3 focuses for 2014 are family, fitness (health and well being) and financial (business and personal).

Big A-ha or sales strategies, give me some time and I will post here. Need to let it sit and let my mind think on it.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:42 AM
Administrator

Great, Nov 2013 is the right place to start. Do just 1-2 sets per exercise in week 1, and stretch the program into 5 weeks from 4.