TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Howdy Waleed!
Been awhile since I checked in since I hang out for at the workout journal section. Good luck with this contest and stay right at it. Never give up. Just wanted to drop you a note. I think you were the first one signed up for this contest!!!!
Great to hear from you Rob - I think you're right", I was the first to sign up! I haven't been very active in the forums lately but am getting back into it again.

How's the sugar addiction?!

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-28-2010, 07:43 PM

Hi Waleed,

I agree that once all the organisation is sorted, the exercise and nutrition is the easy part.

Keep working well!!

Chris
Old 05-30-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_quiz View Post
Hi Waleed,

I agree that once all the organisation is sorted, the exercise and nutrition is the easy part.

Keep working well!!

Chris
Always good to hear from you Chris. Thanks for dropping by.

Hope the coaching business is going well for you.

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 03:42 AM

Back to work after the weekend and I have a new goal for the coming week (coming weekend actually): "Don't blow it on the weekend!".

I didn't exactly make the best choices this last weekend and if I want to see real result, I'm going to have to make some major changes to the way I approach my weekends. I had a planned "treat meal" on Friday but it soon turned into a "treat day" and by evening, I was feeling bloated, slow and uncomfortable. I almost repeated the whole episode the next day but managed to exercise SOME restraint and while it wasn't as disastrous as Friday, it wasn't exactly compatible with what I need to do to get rid my belly fat.

To make things worse, I "justified" not doing my workouts or any other type of physical activity.

So the goal for next weekend will be to be better prepared and plan out the weekend activities better, including social time with the family, meals and food and workout time. If I have a better schedule, then perhaps I can keep things on track.

I've also started reading "The Belly Off Diet" to provide more inspiration and motivation. It's not really telling me anything I didn't already know about what I should and should not be doing but it's an easy read and it's giving my morale a boost (plus it's one of the first books I've purchased as a "ebook" so I'm using it to see if I like reading in this format).

Here's to a great fat-burning week!

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Great to hear from you Rob - I think you're right", I was the first to sign up! I haven't been very active in the forums lately but am getting back into it again.

How's the sugar addiction?!
Getting better........a work in progress, though, as usual !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:41 AM

Just wanted to pipe in with a "you can do it, you can get back on track!" good to see you're still on TT and keeping on keeping on. I'm still going. We all have our little slip-ups, but we'll see you back on track as you said.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletM View Post
Just wanted to pipe in with a "you can do it, you can get back on track!" good to see you're still on TT and keeping on keeping on. I'm still going. We all have our little slip-ups, but we'll see you back on track as you said.
Thanks Violet. I remember what you wrote on my thread for the last contest when I sort of lost my way, about coming to the forum for help. It certainly makes me feel more secure knowing that there's a complete support "Eco-system" I can turn to.

I think I've been able to get things back on track quickly and it was just a passing weekend thing - but I'll need to keep my guard up this coming weekend to make sure I don't stumble again.