TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2014, 11:49 AM

Default What?

That is crazy! So glad you're safe and sound! The whole world's gone crazy!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJShona View Post
My trip back from Aus was quite the drama: http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel...1226831400670#
Crazy stuff Shona...at least no one was injured. Glad to have you back, keep on pushing!

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 02-20-2014, 05:05 PM

Glad to have you back around - you were missed!

I'm glad you got to your destination safely despite that awful sounding flight. Your story sure would top most for the "worst travel story" award!

Old 02-21-2014, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
That is crazy! So glad you're safe and sound! The whole world's gone crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
Crazy stuff Shona...at least no one was injured. Glad to have you back, keep on pushing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Glad to have you back around - you were missed!

I'm glad you got to your destination safely despite that awful sounding flight. Your story sure would top most for the "worst travel story" award!
Totally crazy, right?! It all turned out ok in the end, and will make for a great story. Now, if only I wasn't back on another flight next weekend.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:04 AM

Default 5 weeks to go

It was nice to be back in my normal routine for the past week! But I need to get ready to set a new routine as it looks like I will be flying out to Scotland this coming Saturday. My removal is booked for Thursday so I spent most of yesterday sorting out my apartment and doing a general de-clutter. A few more things to organise tonight after work tonight ... but I'm feeling pretty stress-free about the whole thing. Just GSD, and removing the procrastination, makes such a difference.

Got my workout and eating schedule all planned out for the week. A few curve balls have been thrown with farewell dinners and lunches etc but I expect I will be able to manage them effectively .

I am due to take my measurements again at the end of this week. Visually my mid-section has really leaned out. I'm not seeing any changes in my thighs which have always been my problem area. My sister and I had a very funny conversation about our genetic disposition, or our "rugby thighs". For those of you who aren't familiar with the codes of Rugby Union or Rugby League ... there are some big men who all have massive thighs! My arms and back are showing good signs of muscle development - well I am noticing that more because of how lean my upper body is. I'm sure my legs also have good muscle development. It's just hiding somewhere!

I am including more fasting into my eating plan. The more I read, the more I conclude that letting your body have a decent break from eating makes sense. So I've adopted Craig's 12 hour rule, but I'm generally fasting at least 14 hours.

I start BDHC this week. It looks a bit scary.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:11 AM
Administrator

BDHC is the best! This one has got to result in the WHOOOSH effect. Keep us posted!
Old 02-23-2014, 05:24 PM

Smile Moving

Shona-I hope your move is as smooth as buttah! Do you have to pack yourself or is that done for you? I like moving. It gives me chance to throw lots of stuff away!

I have 2 more weeks on the advanced. I've been thinking of doing the hot chicks one, since people seem to like it so much. You start it and tell me how you like it! Have a great week!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:04 AM

Default Holy moley

BDHC workout C ... kicked my butt. But was SO much fun and went really quick. Those 60 sec DB rows are deceptively tough. I still feel the heat coming off my body even though I finished my sess 4 hours ago!?!

(I don't have to pack the boxes myself, but I have organised everything into different 'stations' so I don't get frypans packed with my hairdryer ... the inner-control freak strikes again).
Old 02-24-2014, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
BDHC is the best! This one has got to result in the WHOOOSH effect. Keep us posted!
I do hope so .
Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM

Smile Inner Freaks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJShona View Post
BDHC workout C ... kicked my butt. But was SO much fun and went really quick. Those 60 sec DB rows are deceptively tough. I still feel the heat coming off my body even though I finished my sess 4 hours ago!?!

(I don't have to pack the boxes myself, but I have organised everything into different 'stations' so I don't get frypans packed with my hairdryer ... the inner-control freak strikes again).
Nice work on the workout! I really think that's the one I'll end the contest with. (if for no other reason so I can say I'm doing a workout called Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks!)

I've had some moves where I wasn't on top of things. The result was having the packers wrap up trash and ship it! This last move, they forgot an entire cabinet w/ ALL of my cook wear. Thankfully we were renting the house out and my daughter stayed behind for the summer. She was able to bring it all to me when she made the drive to TX. We grilled a lot last summer!

Now I'm going to imagine you walking around with wiggly heat wave coming off your back all day!! Have a great day you Hot Chick!