TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
You know, last time you started talking about renos on the forum amazing things happened .. is this some kind of code? How's it going anyway..? how's the Chinese torture going...? still loving it..? not. Hope you've been able to hang in despite the injuries..
Hey there Deb,,, just pulled an all-nighter cleaning up as the reno guy should be arriving any minute now. Guess I've been awake for over 24 hrs now, but feeling fantastic (It's just after 7am here). Was doing a workout at 3am this morning,,, lol.

No more Chinese torture for the past couple of weeks, thanks for asking. Elbow is really good, think I did something ever so slight to my left shoulder trying to move something heavy and awkward, Right shoulder is fairly much ok, and hip's slightly sore on and off. Have strained my quads and the groin slightly, but that's nothing unusual for me,,, lol. I'm really certain that taking heaps of L-Glutamine is helping the healing process alot Sooooo, all-in-all, heaps better than a couple of weeks ago. Only worked Monday this week though so I could clean up.

How's things with you? Just a couple of days to go huh?

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.

Better go. Thanks for popping in,

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 10-29-2011, 11:22 AM

Hey Robyn.. I replied re: time zones.. check out my thread.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Hey Robyn.. I replied re: time zones.. check out my thread.
Thanks mate,,, still confuses me at times,,, lol.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:25 PM

Well, this is kinda funny. I was looking through my 'before' pics and out of the corner of my eye saw something moving on my wall. It was a great big, fat, huntsman spider, about 4 inches across. And then it went down the wall and disappeared down the side of my bed. Now, do you think I'm gonna sleep here tonight if I don't flush that thing out of it's hiding space?! That's a no-brainer. Sprayed a good dose in the area and it came up for air, so I kept on spraying until it could have been mistaken for a father christmas figure spider. So, I don't know what's been scarier tonight, the fat 'before' photos or the fat spider.

Anyhows, just thought I'd share that with you good folks,,, lol. Back to the pics,,,

Old 10-29-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Well, this is kinda funny. I was looking through my 'before' pics and out of the corner of my eye saw something moving on my wall. It was a great big, fat, huntsman spider, about 4 inches across. And then it went down the wall and disappeared down the side of my bed. Now, do you think I'm gonna sleep here tonight if I don't flush that thing out of it's hiding space?! That's a no-brainer. Sprayed a good dose in the area and it came up for air, so I kept on spraying until it could have been mistaken for a father christmas figure spider. So, I don't know what's been scarier tonight, the fat 'before' photos or the fat spider.

Anyhows, just thought I'd share that with you good folks,,, lol. Back to the pics,,,
Aww.. c'mon Robyn.. he won't hurt you.. such a timid little spider.. ha ha.. listen to me.. I'm the same actually. It's heart pumping adrenaline stuff...!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Aww.. c'mon Robyn.. he won't hurt you.. such a timid little spider.. ha ha.. listen to me.. I'm the same actually. It's heart pumping adrenaline stuff...!
Lol, well, it's not that I was scared, it just took me by surprise. Plus, those huntsmen chase after you and jump at you if they're feeling frisky.

Hey, you know what happened? Just had a couple of hours to get ready for the pics, take them, select them, crop them, and then submit them plus the essay which I hadn't yet written, and you know what happens? I came back from the hardware with a 10ltr paint in the back seat that had tipped over. I had looked at the tint of it in the store, but hadn't quite put the lid on again properly. Uh oh! It was leaning against the car door which I opened carefully, but some (not much at all) had tipped out over the carpet and the frame under the door, and into the speaker. So, there I was with a roll of paper towels, turps, and metho trying to get it off before it set dry and hard, but getting more on my hands then up into the paper towels,,, lol. Sooooo, with just those couple of hours to go, there I was scrubbing and rubbing my hands like forever to get this off-white paint off. Would have been fine if it was a nice tan colour,,, lol.

Anyhow, just thought I'd give you another laugh, or solemn (sp?) shake of the head. Should really catch up on some shut eye now as I only had about an hour this morning and had an all-nighter on Thurs. night. Plus I just had some home-made yoghurt, honey, goji berries, stevia, small banana, 1/2 tin salmon, pepper, a.c. vinegar, roma tomato, and almonds to end my fast,,, I think that was it. Oh, and some prune juice. Yum yum. Can you tell I'm a bit dillusional

Cheers for now,,,, snoore, snoore,,,,,,,

Old 10-30-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:

Did you say f-f-four in-n-nches? No way I'd be sleeping without knowing where it was!

Just saw your pics, Robyn. Congratulations on an amazing 6 week transformation!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 10-30-2011, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Did you say f-f-four in-n-nches? No way I'd be sleeping without knowing where it was!

Just saw your pics, Robyn. Congratulations on an amazing 6 week transformation!
Hey there Abby, this pic is just for you. I left him under the spray can all night so he's got his feet tucked in, and he (or she) is still 2 inches across.

Thanks for the congrats. Really aiming for the muscles to be showing like yours are. I would be super happy with that kind of physique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1952-1.JPG (39.3 KB, 9 views)

Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Hey there Abby, this pic is just for you. I left him under the spray can all night so he's got his feet tucked in, and he (or she) is still 2 inches across.

Thanks for the congrats. Really aiming for the muscles to be showing like yours are. I would be super happy with that kind of physique.
Real pretty boy....
You look amazing in your pictures Robyn.....can't wait for 12 weeks....

Cheers
Ma
Old 10-30-2011, 03:24 PM

Wow, Robyn! Your after pics are amazing! Congrats on the hard work that you've done. It really shows!

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.