TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 AM

Those are some abs Neil, some abs...
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 PM

Can I just say the biggest congrats in the world! your pics look so good. You are totally ripped! How far we have come over these last 12 weeks. It has been a great experience to share.

Thanks for all your support. You are a star! Keep shining ; )
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 04-08-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhall View Post
Hi Neil,

Just seen your entry, fantastic results - well done.
Thanks Vern - I have to say, you have also posted some awesome results too

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 04-08-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Fantastic results, Neil!!! You're looking really cut and very close to the 1.618 height to waist ratio. Who would have thought that you would get this far in three months. Your six week results were great but you're looking even better.

Well done and I hope you're enjoying a well deserved cheat day or week for that matter!
Thanks very much Gerry.

Without your support and Gillian's as well, I wouldnt be here right now.

Thank you for that and sharing your experiences of the contest with me.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Those are some abs Neil, some abs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Can I just say the biggest congrats in the world! your pics look so good. You are totally ripped! How far we have come over these last 12 weeks. It has been a great experience to share.

Thanks for all your support. You are a star! Keep shining ; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicrr View Post
Neil, you look fantastic!!!!! Definitely have that fit and sexy build every girl can't help but love!

You should be very proud of your accomplishments.
Awwwwww shucks Girls!!!

Thank you all. Its been great to share these 12 weeks with you. And if you (I know you probably are Miss G) are entering TC11, I'll be following and supporting you all in achieving your goals.

Thanks again, the compliments from you 3 young ladies at my age makes me feel very young again.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:15 PM

Wow wow wow, just saw your results! Really well done! Like Clare said, those are some abs! Great job!!

Last edited by brittanieb : 04-08-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:45 PM

Default Friday 8 April 2011 - Final and momentous day - final reflections

Yes - I achieved it! I tried twice before, and where I failed those 2 previous times, this time I succeeded and saw the contest through with vigour, passion and determination. (As Master Yoda said "TRY NOT! There is not try. DO OR DO NOT")

The weather has also been beautiful in the UK Midlands too!!! It really has been a beautiful day. My daughter's last day of the school term and a day off work for me. To be honest, I wanted to achieve more today, but that was for things that were of secondary priority, as today's priority has been concluding the transformation contest.

Seeing a process like this through to conclusion is something that in the past, I havent always done. Many times in my life, i've started projects, but had so many things up in the air, that none of them get finalized.

When I entered this contest, I was determined that was going to change. Rejoining the members forum was a smart decision. Now I dont have to pay for another couple of years to be here.

I was really touched when reading Gillian's essay, about how strongly she felt about being around to help and support the other members when they needed it. In many ways, I feel the same way too. Both Gillian, and Gerry have been particularly supportive to me at times when I needed someone the most to push me through. And Mr Adam F, well, I'm so glad you put your essay up before I was due to finish because it re-ignited my competitive spirit, which is something that was lacking in my life for a long long time. To all 3 of you guys in particular, you have my heart felt gratitude. And to all the other people - too numerous to mention - another thank you.

Today has been a cheat day to conclude this process. I personally need another day off from dieting, which will be tomorrow. But, Sunday marks the return to a good nutrition plan.

I dont see myself competing in TC11 - My goal now is to build muscle.

I am an ectomorph: I have thin bones, small hands and feet, and thin elbow ankle and knee joints. As such "I have 'genetics' to overcome". I find building muscle much harder than burning fat. My forthcoming challenge is to build lean muscle and stay lean without fat gain. At 10st 10lb this morning, I feel somewhat light. I know it doesnt matter really that much. I've achieved a lot these last 12 weeks, more than I could have dreamed of.

In some ways I was scared to see how light I could become. But now, I can build knowing that I have stripped away the unnecessary blubber I've been carrying around since my 20's. Its gone now. gone for good.

These are my highlights of the last 12 weeks

Feeling pride at posting my mini contest entry
Shock at being runner up in the mini contest
Increasing my self confidence
Making new friends on the TT members forum

The 2 most important highlights
Accepting myself as the person I am becoming
Giving more than I expect back in return.

Many thanks to all of you who have read this thread, supported me and given your time, thought and energy. Its your energy that you have transferred to me and that has got me here today.

I am going to have a "rest" week now. No resistance training involved. Just some light swimming, walking and maybe some running or interval training. Muscle building starts for me on the 16th, and my homework for next week is learning more about muscle building without fat gain. As I say, its unlikely I will compete in TC11. TC12 is a possibility.

Nothing is cast in stone. Again, many thanks for being here with me these last 12 weeks.

Neil

Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanieb View Post
Wow wow wow, just saw your results! Really well done! Like Clare said, those are some abs! Great job!!
Thanks Brit. Youve been a great source of support to me these last 12 weeks. Many thanks, and I hope you make the finals as you deserve to.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 PM

Two words... BACK SHOT!!.. wow man.. the pic of your back is super.. congrats to you Neil. Deb.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:46 PM

Fabulous transformation Neil....your results show all the hard work and dedication you applied to this, there's no stopping you now...

Rest up and enjoyed a well deserved rest before hitting the workouts again...

Cheers
Ma