TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 AM

Default 13th transformation progress

Well today completes my second week and im down 11 lbs and i feel absolutely awesome!! Working out 4x a week, doing some foam rolling, stretching and walking on my off days. Hate counting calories so i decided to omit that part and when my progress begins to slow down i will consider it.I need to improve on adding more raw veggies and leafy greens to my diet but i just can't stomach them, wish i listened to my mom when i was a kid and ate my veggies. Thats it for today will be back next week with my progress and hope to put up another crooked number. Good luck everyone, stay strong, focused, and GET UP AND MOVE!!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Administrator

well done, that's a great start
Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmark1980 View Post
Well today completes my second week and im down 11 lbs and i feel absolutely awesome!! Working out 4x a week, doing some foam rolling, stretching and walking on my off days. Hate counting calories so i decided to omit that part and when my progress begins to slow down i will consider it.I need to improve on adding more raw veggies and leafy greens to my diet but i just can't stomach them, wish i listened to my mom when i was a kid and ate my veggies. Thats it for today will be back next week with my progress and hope to put up another crooked number. Good luck everyone, stay strong, focused, and GET UP AND MOVE!!
keep searching for new veggies you haven't had before, or cook those you think you don't like differently; eventually you'll have an arsenal of veggies you begin to crave... i'm in the process of doing this with my son :-D I know its not easy, but your body will love you for it!

Great job so far 11 pounds is fantastic!

~Amanda

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Steve Prefontaine

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills

Avatar Picture is Jamie Eason. A very amazing woman in the fitness industry. Want to look like her!