NEW Rules for the 13th TT Transformation Contest
PLEASE NOTE: If you have placed in the top three of any previous Turbulence Training Transformation Contests then you are no longer eligible to enter the 13th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. You may only win a prize once.Rules of the 13th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest
1) The 13th Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest runs from Monday, December 26th, 2011 to Saturday, April 7th, 2012. All transformations must be submitted before midnight, EST, on Saturday, April 7th, 2012, at midnight EST.
The last day to enter if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Friday, January 13th, 2012. You can still enter AFTER that date, but you must submit your entry no later than Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
BONUS 6-Week Mini-Contest
An extra 6-week Mini-Contest has been added to the 13th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. This mini-contest runs until Saturday, February 25th, 2012. All entries into the 6-week mini contest must be submitted before midnight, EST, on Saturday, Feb. 25th, 2012.
2) To enter the TT Transformation Contests:
- You must use Turbulence Training or 24-7 Fat Loss workouts to achieve your results.NOTE: If you have placed in the top three of any previous Turbulence Training Transformation Contests then you are no longer eligible to enter the 13th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. You may only win a prize once.
3) You must take "Before" photos on Day 1 and "After" photos on Day 84. All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be entered into the contest. There are NO exceptions.
To view a sample of proper photo documentation, visit this link:
Watch "How to Take Your Transformation Contest Photos"
4) Photos can be posted in the Turbulence Training Membership Website Transformation Forum or can be entered by email (see details below).
It is highly recommended – for your success – to post your photos, workouts, and nutrition in a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum.
NOTE: Don't forget, you get at least 1 month free access to the Turbulence Training Membership Website and Forums when you grab your trial offer of Turbulence Training here:
Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition will dramatically increase your chances of losing fat and reaching your goals because of the power of social support found on the forums.
5) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story. This can be posted on the forum or sent by email.
6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by Craig Ballantyne and voting may be opened to the public.
By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
7) Prizes are as follows:
For the 6-Week Mini-Contest:
There will be a male category and female category. Each category will reward the following prizes.
1st Place Grand Prize - $500 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership
2nd Place - $250 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership
3rd Place - $150 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
For the 12-Week Transformation Contest:
There will be four categories:
Men Under 40
Men Over 40
Women Under 40
Women Over 40
Each category will reward the following prizes.
1st Place Grand Prize - $1000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership
2nd Place - $500 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership
3rd Place - $250 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
8) The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9) Entering by Email
To enter photos by email, send to:
Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com
All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
* If you enter, you may be added to the Turbulence Training email marketing list.
10) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
6 wk win, mean can't win 12 week?
If we enter and win a 6 week prize, does that disqualify us for the 12 week contest, or is it all inclusive of the 13th contest? and if you win either the 6 or 12 week prize within the 13th then you are no longer eligible for any future prizes in contest 14 or beyond?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills
Avatar Picture is Jamie Eason. A very amazing woman in the fitness industry. Want to look like her!
If you have won a 6-week prize in the past, you cannot officially enter future contests.
It is no different than if you had won the 12 week version of the contest.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
I registered for the last 12th Transformation Contest, but I didn't continue the contest.
Now, I wish to re-enter the 13th Transformation Contest, but it said that my email address are already subscribed. I can not register for the contest.
How can I register for the 13th Transformation Contest?