TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2009, 08:59 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Hey Jess, the drama is ON.

That's what we all missed, keep it coming girl..
Ma
LOL this is the ONLY place I can feel good about the chaos in my life cuz y'all get so much amusement and motivation from it hahahahaha And Francis, is just...HIMSELF sometimes! giggle giggle - Where's Milan? Thats all we need to make TT6 completely CrAzY again!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 PM

Don't know if I can handle that much Jess,,hahahaha.

You, Francis AND Milan. wow..

Be good
Ma
Old 09-12-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
ACTUALLY Francis I found some all natural wheat free gluten free "healthy" cheetos, you can have like 2 cups for 130 cals! I dont usually eat 2 cups at a sitting but every so often when the crunchies attack, those are quite satisfying! That and some "chips" I discovered called "Riceworks" mmmmmmm the Parmesan cheese ones are to DIE for!! Being made of rice however, I still have to watch my intake cuz those are high cals (like 150 for 10 chips or something nuts??)

Anyway, I quit my job from hell today, I'm sure will not be great for my budget for a few weeks while I kick my massaging job into high gear, but the stress was off the chart (even fasting I GAINED weight! Tacked back on those 3 lbs but down 1.5 already) and went for an invigorating, beautiful, celebratory fall run in the woods today which I havent been able to do since starting there! Oy what a WEIGHT is lifted from my mind and body already! The clincher was my son being in the hospital sat which I think I mentioned here, for his throat being smashed, and it happened again last night at another football game, and yet again they werent going to let me off to take him (he's had 2 trips to the ER they havent let me leave work for - EXCUSE me?!?!) and they were trying to take away my days off I work at the salon, so I told them where to stick their time off and left. I am sooooooooooooo happy and relieved now! I have TIME! I went to the grocery store for the 1st time in 2 weeks cuz I havent been able to! Oh yeah, the weight will DROP off now.

I have been having some great workouts this week,finally breaking out of the half-assed, going thru the motions workouts and really pushing myself again. KILLED wkout A and ripped thru wkout b of buff dudes hot chicks, and added in some wicked cardio unfortunately late at night so while I collapsed into bed I kept waking up with my various body parts throbbing hahaha. After I drop my son off at his friends shortly I'm gonna bang my way through OY wkout C, gulp! BUT for the 1st time in 2-3 mos, I can sleep in on a sat! Cleaning the house and yard and basement some more, then going out to hang with some friends and watch the MICHIGAN Notre Dumb game (can you tell who Im rooting for?!?! tee hee!) Had to share my good news, any of you religious types out there say some prayers I start rollin in some more massage clients, and the rest of you send happy thoughts my way for increased business. Gonna check out some part time jobs too in the meantime. Ahhhhhh what a GREAT weekend it will be!!! AND IM GONNA HAVE SOME NATURAL CHEETOS TOO Francis! hahahaha I forget what they're called, I'll put in the name and add some more gluten free recipes on that thread later too. Tomorrow Im back on my every other day diet too that work phenomenally before, since I can workout before I eat and can manage on just a shake since I wont be in hell all day lol. Have a great weekend everyone!!! Bom-chika-wow-wow!!
There's nothing worse than the stress from a bad relationship or a job you hate (unfortunately, I've had first hand experience of both). I know times are tough all round but well done for taking the step to leave the job that was clearly bringing you down.Weren't you due to leave that job sometime soon in any case? You don't need that s*#t in your life....

I hope your son is doing okay too. You seem to be in good spirits judging from the way you signed off your post so I'm guessing that everything turned out okay.

Watch out for those Cheetos! I must admit, they are bit of a weakness for me too - they must be putting something in them that's highly addictive! Maybe it's the orange food dye! I try to stay clear of them at all costs because having just one is normally the start of a very slippery slope to having too many.

Sending out a major "good vibe" for your massage business to pick up and become a huge success!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-14-2009, 12:55 PM

The natural wheat free gluten free "cheetos" are Michael Season's All Natural Cheese Puffs. I dont eat a lot of them actually, only a handfuul every so often. I havent been craving any "bad" foods lately which makes me ecstatic. However, whenever I buy some Riceworks Parmesan & sun dried tomato wheat & gluten free brown rice "gourmet" chips, ooooooo man I can easily devour the entire bag in a day or 2! Its a small bag, mind you, but rice is rice and makes me puffy. So I dont usually buy them! lol Been on an apple & natural peanut utter kick lately, Something about apples make me lose weight faster, and since its carmel apple season, the nut butter solves THAT craving!

Ahhhh bad job bye bye - I've ran in the woods every day the past 4 days! We're in our last stretch of gorgeous sunny 80* weather here in N indiana, the leaves are starting to change so yeah, getting the chunky monkey off me before I'm stuck indoors doing dvds cuz i HATE cold! Makes my lungs shut down. Im not adding on full time at the salon til next week or so cuz if i dont have clients i dont want to waste time sitting indoors on these beautiful days!

Oh yeah, here's this week's meaurements and weigh-in - we're staring to see progress! And MIND you, I rebounded back up to 142 this week, and dropped back lower then last week's weight so Im pretty pleased with myself right now, LOL >>>>>

Arms: 11.25 (same)
Bust: 35.5 (same)
Ribs: 30.25 (same)
Waist: 29 (-1")
Bellybutton: 33 (-1/2")
Hips: 36 (-1/4")
Butt: 38.25 (same, which is shocking considering how hard I've been workin it lol)
Thighs: 22 1/2 (-1/2" wooo hoooo!!)
Above Knee: 16" (-1/4")
Calf: 14.5 (same)
Weight: 137.8 (-1.4lbs)
BF: same, dammit

So yeah, we're starting to get somewhere! Im gonna start my fasting this week too, the stress of work never quite allowed to forego food, but now, yeah I can get it in a couple days a week! Well im off to shower, go pay house taxes, yippee, then go for a walk in the woods today and maybe do some abs. Im bringin sexy back!! tee hee
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 PM

So happy for you quitting your job Jess! and that you haven't looked back.. I would rather take a jog through the woods anyday... dreaming of that sitting here at my desk oooh I want to quit my job too haha

Keep rocking it chick!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:47 PM

Thanks Kelza! I have dived into trying to take a Naturopathic Medical Consultant course, now, it's $2100 (so like 200/mo) BUT, when I'm done, I'll not only be a Naturopathic Consultant, but also a Personal Trainer, Holistic Health practitioner, AND Clinical Nutritionist! In addition to medical lymphadema massage, medical homeopathy, ummm and some other stuff LOL. I can train people, rub em down after, tell em how to eat, then when they're sick, FIX them! How bout THEM apples?!?! But genius me, left my job and no way to pay for it (YET!!) Here's to bumping up my clientele, and making magical things happen!! Happy Healing!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 AM

Lmao!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Lmao!!!!!!!!
Was supposed to be LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
Thanks Kelza! I have dived into trying to take a Naturopathic Medical Consultant course, now, it's $2100 (so like 200/mo) BUT, when I'm done, I'll not only be a Naturopathic Consultant, but also a Personal Trainer, Holistic Health practitioner, AND Clinical Nutritionist! In addition to medical lymphadema massage, medical homeopathy, ummm and some other stuff LOL. I can train people, rub em down after, tell em how to eat, then when they're sick, FIX them! How bout THEM apples?!?! But genius me, left my job and no way to pay for it (YET!!) Here's to bumping up my clientele, and making magical things happen!! Happy Healing!!
Sounds really exciting! Hope things work out. Wish you well Jess...