TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 18th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2013, 03:48 PM

Default Permanent Change

Hello Everyone. I have decided to enter the Transformation Contest. So, I'll also keep a progress log here as well. I will be using the basic Turbulence Training program and try to stay active on other days as well.

My goals are:

1. Permanent Change. Develop a LIFESTYLE where I can keep my weight and fitness in my goal range for the rest of my life.

2. Lose 24 pounds of fat in 12 weeks. Bring my Body Fat as close to 12% as possible.

3. Clearly see my abs on December 9th.

That's about it I guess. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and seeing alot of great success stories for all of us!
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Today I did TT Intermediate Workout A...

I really love these workouts because they go so quick from one thing to another and before you know it, you're done! I've never worked my legs and glutes like this before. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this improves things for me.

Guess I should post my before pic... should help motivate me to have it "out there."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TTBefore.jpg (91.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by chippkrumm : 09-16-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:45 AM

Smile

Welcome! Great goals!! Looking forward to following your transformation.

Ali
Old 09-17-2013, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Really great to hear, welcome to the Transformation Contest!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:56 AM

Smile

Great to hear you've joined the transformation contest. Looking forward to see your transformation..
Old 09-17-2013, 12:34 PM

Welcome and good luck. You have arrived at the right place! Concetta
Old 09-18-2013, 09:12 AM

Welcome on board! I look forward to reading about your journey.

Pete
Old 09-18-2013, 12:06 PM

Welcome! There are really great people here to encourage you and keep you motivated along the way of your journey. You have taken the hardest step, congratulations!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:45 PM

Thanks for the WELCOME and well wishes! Great to know you all are "out there."

So... Tuesday I went to the gym and did a short spurt on the Eliptical Machine. Just 30 minutes rockin' to some tunes... no long slow boring cardio for me anymore - haha!

Wednesday I did TT Workout B (intermediate) and loved it. Great stuff... still loving how much fun the workouts are.

Today I took a spinning class. I'd never done that before and made the mistake of telling the instructor that I always thought "spinning" sounded kinda "girly" to me. Well... she kicked my a**!! Lesson learned.

One observation I have so far with TT. I can do all the exercises without fear of injury... and there are plenty of options to do something different if I feel pain in one of my trouble areas. I really appreciate the instruction on form and the attention to keep things from being too high impact. The workouts are hard and thorough... but I don't fear injury. Love that!

I have battled fitness related injuries most of my adult life. Had a few arthroscopes on my knees when I was in College. And most times I get involved in a workout program or start running for fitness, something eventually goes wrong. Over the last five or six years I've had stress fractures, tendonitis in the elbows, shoulder issues, back issues, and plenty of minor injuries to discourage me just enough to start the downward spiral. But now I really feel like I'm on track for success.

Thank you!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:33 PM

Great progress so far, just checking in on you. I know how things start pilling up and you try to catch your breath before you get back to the post. Just know we are here for you and will keep checking in to make sure you are moving forward.