TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 18th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 AM

Smile

Busy couple of days! Beach boxing last night with 22 ladies! Business growing! Not sure how as I've been spending my days in court! Tonight was stairs with TT body weight workouts mixed in- 12 ladies. 6 new ladies joining the 12 week challenge this weekend. Booking the end party. Looking like an obstacle course I can put them through then pamper & photos then graduation party and camping! Ha- these ladies are new to exercise, mud and camping. Have called the challenge Harden the Fox Up!

Hope everyone is off to a good start! I snuck in a run at lunch which was good!

Let's do this!!
Old 09-12-2013, 09:05 AM

I love the sense of play, adventure, and challenge that you bring to your posts, and I assume the workouts with your group. I would imagine that is why the group is growing. Your outlook is infectious and its a feeling that others would want to build within themselves.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:58 PM

Question

Trying to work out how to post photos! Any tips out there? I'm on my iPhone so think it may not be as easy?
Old 09-14-2013, 12:02 AM

Finishing off my TT Certification. Seem to be juggling too many things. So posting my commitment! Write it down & make it happen.
I Ali Fox will submit my final TT Certification by Tuesday 1 October!
Old 09-14-2013, 07:41 AM

Hi Ali, how you going? Nice to see another Aussie in the 18th Transformation contest, I live on the South side of Brisbane. I had a look at your website...NICE!.

Good luck with the TT certification, I wish you well.

I sent you a PM on how I posted my pics...I didn't want to clutter up your thread with my explanation. I look forward to following your progress through your thread.

Cheers,
Craig.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 09-14-2013, 07:59 AM

Thanks Craig! Awesome to have another Aussie on board- and so close! I'm on in redcliffe but work in Milton. Excited to check out your thread. We can do this!!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:56 AM

Smile

Great weekend! 5 more ladies signed on. FoXcross yesterday & FoxBox today- both down the beach. Studio very small but coming together. Had 7 clients hit the 500,000 step mark in our Million Step Challenge. They all did it in under 33 days!

Just working on my Turbulence Training Exam.

1 and 2 year olds have colds- hoping they're not up all night. Court tomorrow but packing my running gear! I am prepared for the week!

Have a great week everybody. Lets make this a big one!!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:49 PM

Keep up the good work!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:04 AM

Longggg day. Work was court which meant I missed my planned lunch run. Grrr. Big storms forecast for tonight in Brisbane. Testing my ladies with a Harden the Fox Up Facebook post. Had 12 down at beach training. Dark, windy, with the storm coming across the ocean- but was gorgeous out! So we got in ramps and stairs mixed with body weight. Awesome night. And the storm has just hit. I'm tucked in bed on about my 4th hour I've managed to sneak in on studying my turbulence training manual. Finishing the marketing stuff which is an enjoyable read- then bed! A big week to get through. Contemplating if I sign on for the precision nutrition certification which I think comes out tomorrow for sign on. Cause seriously I don't have enough that I'm doing. Somebody please stop me! Has anybody done it or looked at it?

Have a great Monday everybody. Lets make this a great week! Signing off on this side of the world.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:27 AM

8pm and off to bed. Made it for an 8km run on my lunch break. I know- long boring cardio- but it keeps me sane!! Only Ali Time I get. Me and my music and my shoes. I did make it through 2 more TT chapters.

Now bed. Girls pleaseeee sleep. And please don't start the morning at your usual 4:45am....