TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 18th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Administrator

nice work!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:19 PM

Smile

Awesome journey! You've come a very long way!! It's been so hot and humid lately- it gets easy to lose motivation. Have loved following all of your posts. You'll be getting some votes from the Foxes up in Redcliffe!! Good luck and I look forward to your continued journey!
Old 12-20-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
nice work!
Thank you Craig...What a journey its been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliaussie View Post
Awesome journey! You've come a very long way!! It's been so hot and humid lately- it gets easy to lose motivation. Have loved following all of your posts. You'll be getting some votes from the Foxes up in Redcliffe!! Good luck and I look forward to your continued journey!
Thank you Ali...Its been an exciting journey. Congratulations to you and your team too!

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-20-2013, 09:32 AM

Congratulations Craig! I have really enjoyed reading your thread and following your progress. Very impressive work you have done. Enjoy the holidays!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:44 AM

Great job Craig. Your transformation is damn impressive. Congratulations and continued success. Concetta
Old 12-21-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javarino View Post
Congratulations Craig! I have really enjoyed reading your thread and following your progress. Very impressive work you have done. Enjoy the holidays!
You too mate...have a good one. I will be logging my workouts in the workout journal section from tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Great job Craig. Your transformation is damn impressive. Congratulations and continued success. Concetta
Thanks Concetta...that means a lot to me.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-21-2013, 07:54 AM

Thank you to all who voted for me and for taking the time to read through my journal. What an epic journey and memorable journey its been from start to finish...and the support you have given me along the way .

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-21-2013, 11:50 PM

Default My Review on the 12week Home Workout Revolution

Workout Title: 12week Home Workout Revolution

Ranking Out of 10: 9

Your age (range) and gender: 38 - male

Your fitness level (beginner, intermediate, advanced): intermediate to advance, somewhere in between

Personal limitations (e.g., injury, equipment, limited schedule, etc.) I carry quite a few permanent injuries...Spinal (5 bulged discs), shoulder (suffer with bursitits from time to time), hip (early stage osteoarthritis left hip), wrist (previously fractured both wrist, right wrist repaired) and ankle (fractured both ankles and numerous torn ligaments...left ankle arthroscopic). All injuries from skateboarding and motoX in my youth...I try not let my injuries limit me and do my best to give it 100% of my ability

Workout Positives: I loved every workout of the program

Workout Negatives: I wish there were more pull-up and chin-up challenges

Exercise Substitutions/Changes Used: I did the program as is for 90%...when I moved into my new house I substituted a few of the exercises in the last few weeks due to my house been in a mess and not digging my equipment out

Who Would You Recommend This Workout To (e.g., pressed for time, don't have access to a full gym, looking to build better balance, looking to build "show" muscles, etc.): Everyone...its a great program to work through and a lot of fun to do. It can be done in the comfort of your own home...Equipment I used, pull-up bar, kettlebell and TRX

TT Workout Done Prior to This: None

TT Workout to be Done Next: In the next few months I will tackle bodyweight bodybuilding

Other Comments: I would like to see a version 2.0 come out with some added bodyweight bodybuilding in the mix

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Administrator

greatly appreciated feedback!