TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Default 19th TT Contest Entries Go HERE

You can submit your entry to the 12-week 19th TT Transformation Contest here. Please post your photos and your essay in this thread.

Please note if you are PRO or 1st Timer AND your age. Thanks!

NOTE: This thread is for final photos & essays. Other posts will be removed.

DOUBLE NOTE: You can also email your entries to support@turbulencetraining.com

Congratulations!

We are all super proud of your accomplishments. Stay strong.

To your success,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Old 03-31-2014, 05:02 PM

Default Progression=Success

1) My name is James Criswell
2) What TT program(s) did you use? I used TT 2.0 (Intermediate and Advanced), TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks, and some occasional HWR workouts.
3) What's your age? 40
4) Before waist measurement 35.. After waist measurement 33.
5) Before weight 173. After weight 167.
6) Have you won a prize in one of our past TT Transformation Contests? No

I’ve been on an up-and-down journey over the last several years with my weight. I’m 40 years-old and am married with three children under four years-old. I’ve been overweight the majority of my adult life. I’m determined not only to be alive to see my grandchildren, but I want to be fit enough to play with them. I’ve worked out before with some success, but with injuries and the a lack of a plan results have varied.

I think the thing I loved best about the TT 2.0 Program was the fact that they only asked me to do 90 minutes a week and I was done. There’s not a lot of spare time in my life to live at the gym. And I loved that I could do the programs with limited space and resources. For nearly the first 2 months, I was doing the program using a set of Powerblocks, a TRX, and an ab-wheel. And I was able to do them at the base of the stairs in our townhouse in a area that was about 3-ft. by 6-ft. I didn’t even have a bench, yet I still had results.

The diet approach I used was one called Trim Health Mama. My wife purchased that book, and since she’s pretty much in charge of the food in our house that’s what we did. It’s a Paleo-ish program that eliminates most breads and added sugars, and also segregates your carbs from your fats at different meals. I stuck to that probably 85% of the time. I can’t stress heavily enough how important it was for her and I to be on the same page regarding our food choices. I also used a 16-8 version of intermittent fasting 5 days a week to fit my preferences.

I loved the structure that the program, particularly the follow-along videos, brought. The coaching in the videos gave me the pointers I needed to keep my form good and kept my pace going. And on the topic of form, I’ve had lower back problems in the past that have surfaced when I’ve lifted weights before, but not even a twinge of pain for the last 3 months that I’ve been doing TT programs. So no workouts missed!

And the results have been great. I’m calling the scale out as a liar, because it feels great to be constantly notching the belt up smaller, being forced to buy a new belt, and then starting to notch it tighter. Pants that were tight 3 months ago being held up by belts alone now. And not a week has gone by in probably 6 weeks where someone I know hasn’t commented on me either looking skinnier or fitter.

But my favorite part is in how I feel. When I first did Intermediate A, I thought my legs were going to die. But I progressed. And perhaps the greatest feeling was when I went on a hike up Misery Ridge on Smith Rock in Oregon a couple of weeks ago. That hike destroyed me when I went up it a few years ago. But this time I felt like I dominated it.

The workouts are tough, but they’re also fun. They also don’t leave me exhausted all day long like that other “not-to-be-named” 60-90 minute, 7-day-a-week DVD series did, so I can still play with my kids without having to work up the energy to do it.

Last edited by JimCriz : 03-31-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:49 PM

Default Thanks TT for helping me lean up!

Name: Mark Rogers
First TT Contest: Yes
Workouts used: Thermogenic 30, Buff Dudes/Hot Chicks, TT Guru Fat Loss

Week 1: Weight: 184 Waist: 40” Chest: 42”
Week 12: Weight: 163 Waist: 35” Chest: 40”

Turbulence Training has been a life changing experience for me! Last July I was desperate to change my life. I’m 5’3” and I weighed 194 pounds. I’d easily get out of breath and my heart would pound when I would play ball with my kids and work in in my yard. I seriously felt like I was a heart attack waiting to happen.

I searched the web for an exercise program that I could do from home and stumbled upon Home Workout Revolution. I recognized that unique Ballantyne name from numerous health magazine articles I had read. I had always respected Craig’s work. He’s a likeable, intelligent person and knew he was the guy for me. So I started with the beginner workouts and the journey was on!

In September 2013, I switched to Turbulence Training and followed along with the TT2 videos, progressing through the Intro, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert. I did not change my “not so good eating habits” much, but still managed to drop 10 pounds. I was feeling better and decided it was now time to commit to better nutrition and this contest was a great motivator. I’m so glad I did!

For the contest, I followed the One Day Diet, eating healthy and delicious smoothies made with BioTrust LoCarb, at noon and 3pm, followed with a healthy dinner of protein, veggies and good carbs. This is an easy program for me to follow and with this new focus on diet, the weight started to drop off and my body started transforming! My clothes started getting baggy and I am now able to fit into my old 33” waist skinny jeans, which are now baggy!

My energy levels have increased drastically, as has my strength, flexibility, endurance and confidence. I could barely do on chin-up but can now do 15! I can now keep up with, and even out-run, my 5 and 8 year old sons! They have been my source of inspiration through all this, because as an older father, I want to be around for them for a long time! It is amazing to achieve these results by working out only 30 minutes, 3x/week without leaving the house!

The TT videos are great to follow along with at home. I only used 10, 20 and 30 pound dumbbells, a pull up bar, TRX, stability ball and ab wheel. The encouragement and motivation of Craig and crew is amazing and I enjoyed having the TT member forum to ask questions and learn from reading the comments and question of others. Plus, Craig's focus on correct form has kept me injury free!

I am so motivated to continue this journey and am already looking forward to my next workout program and the next TT challenge! THANKS!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MarkRogersWeek1.jpg (36.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg MarkRogersWeek12.jpg (10.5 KB, 34 views)
Old 04-07-2014, 12:42 AM

Default Jenelle's Entry

I emailed it to Lesa as well

Jenelle Ford

I used TT 2.0 2K3, 2K4, BDHC & a little Thermo 30

I’m 43 (44 at the end of the month).

Before waist measurement 29 After waist measurement 26.75

Before weight 146 After weight 136

Have you won a prize in one of our past TT Transformation Contests? Yes

During the last 12 weeks I was able to lose an additional 10 pounds and 12.5 inches over all, including an inch off of each thigh (super exciting!!) I also lost another pant size and am now wearing either 4’s or 6’s.

I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to lose the last 10 pounds, I wasn’t even sure I wanted or needed to but after seeing the results I’m glad I persevered as I’m finally where I want to be.

I put quite a bit of focus and intentions into my workouts, gaining both strength and muscle. For instance, I added 10 pounds to each dumbbell in my chest press and 7 pounds to each one for bulgarian split squats (ouch). I also am able to complete burpees and 3 full chin-ups along with 25 full pushups in a row. My arms and shoulders are seeing definition like they never have before and it’s awesome. In fact I look better now that I have in my entire life, even when I was young. My muscle tone is fabulous and better yet I look better balanced instead of skinny.

The thing I’m most proud of however is that people are seeing ME as an inspiration and starting their own transformations. Several people contacted me for advise after the last contest and I was able to direct them to Turbulence Training so they could do what I did. There is one lady in particular, Robins Goins, who saw my transformation and decided she wanted what I had worked hard to get. And she did it. I couldn’t be more proud to see her final pictures and the numbers are astounding. I think back to Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben who so eloquently stated “with great power comes great responsibility”. Now I am no Superhero but I would be missing out on something great in life if I ignored the needs of those around me. I’m happy to have my small part in the Million Person Transformation and hope to see that snowball continue in my life.

I love being able to tell people I work out 3 to 4 times a week for 30 minutes - that’s it, no hours upon hours in the gym. Fast and effective. Not easy, but worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jenelle Front Before1.jpg (62.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Jenelle Front After1.jpg (44.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Jenelle Back Before1.jpg (58.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Jenelle Back After1.jpg (43.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Jenelle Flexed After1.jpg (51.8 KB, 25 views)
Old 04-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Default Dave Hochmuth's Transformation

1) My name is Dave Hochmuth
2) What TT program(s) did you use? Trained with TT Trainer Brent Neevel
3) What's your age? 22
4) Before waist measurement 53. After waist measurement 46.
5) Before chest measurement 47. After chest measurement 42.25.
6) Before body fat % measurement 33.3%. After body fat % measurement 24.7%.
7) Before weight 289. After weight 240.
8) Have you won a prize in one of our past TT Transformation Contests? No

I see myself as one of the best reasons to believe in the underdog. The world loves when the underdog comes up from the bottom. Although, nobody ever wants to make that journey, sometimes, it must be done. At my heaviest weight, I weighted 337 pounds. This competition was one step of my journey, but a very critical one. The unique approach my personal trainer uses came from Turbulence Training and made my workouts much more approachable and fun!

I’ve tried losing weight before, but it only ever lasted 2 or 3 months at best. The competition came at the perfect time, because I was already trying for about 2 months and had already lost about 35 pounds. This competition was what had carried me from “a good effort” to “the beginning of my new life”. Of course, I’m not at my goal yet. But I’m at the point where there’s no way I would ever turn back. Currently, my weight is 100 pounds less than my heaviest weight. That is something I am very proud of.

Night after night, I lay awake thinking about all the possibilities. I’ve realized you can achieve anything with just: a goal, willpower, and a little motivation. My thoughts are professional sports, military, competitions, etc. These types of goals sound far fetched for someone who hasn’t seen results or hasn’t had that inside connection with their self. But the old saying, “If you put your mind to it, anything is possible”, is 100% true. Losing weight has changed me in so many ways, other than just looking better. It gave me a whole new perspective on the world.

A close friend of mine is a musician, Daniel Anderson. Lyrics from a song of his have been engraved in my mind, and I think they apply to my future.

“I don’t know where I’m going to, but I sure know where I’ve been. I won’t make the same mistakes that I’ve made back then. I’m not sure where my path may lead, but I’m taking it kind of slow. I’m moving forward, moving on, because there’s a long way to go.”

The rest of my life is a dedication to the underdog. I was there, physically and mentally. My heart goes out to anyone who never gets that spark to make such a change.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (48.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (49.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 04-08-2014, 10:32 PM

Default John's Results

John Wozniak
"First Timer"
Age 44

I entered this 12-week contest with my wife (aka my better half) with a few goals in mind:

1-Body Shape:: Could I get the six-pack abs look (because of prodding/daring from her )? That requires getting rid of the slight to mild spare tire I have picked up since the days we used to ride our bikes into work (grad school) together oh-so-many years ago. Depending on how consistent I’ve been about working out and what holiday season/treats were around upon us, my “spare” tends to fluctuate between one of those mini 50-miles-only space-saving spares up to a full-sized one.

2- Weight:: To get my weight down closer to 190 (or a little under 190) where it should be. I have gotten tired of seeing my weight (and the aforementioned spare tire issue) grow above the dreaded 200 pound line from a Thanksgiving, Christmas, or sometimes just a 3-day weekend of excessive eating and not sticking to a workout routine. This goal was actually more about eating and workout discipline than anything else. This would lead to building muscle, lowering body fat, and improving my overall body shape.

3-Exercise:: Complete a TT workout three times per week (the previously noted discipline issue).

4-Eating:: Eating healthier, limiting late night snacking (when staying up late grading and doing other teaching-related ), and eating more healthy snacks and limiting the junk and processed foods. I have a “carb” problem, especially with breads. In the past, I would easily finish a loaf of Jalapeno cheese bread in a day or day-and-a-half, and I can turn just about any meal into a wrap or sandwich style mean (everything omelet on an English muffin, anyone?)

How did I do with my goals?
4-Eating:
For the most part, I did very well with this goal. We both started taking spinach salads (with numerous other veggies, nuts, and typically chicken or some other protein on top) for lunch and/or would have a salad with at least one meal each day (even weekends). I did manage to limit my late night snacking most nights. I typically would have a weak evening once every week or two, but even then would usually go with apples, some cheese and/or pepperoni slices, or too many pistachios (the shelled ones are too easy to eat by the handful ). There were a few bad choices, but overall much better discipline. The best choice of the entire contest period was giving up pretzels and chips for Lent, since they are one of my worst late-night snacking problems. I’ve also avoided breads, wraps, and buns for the most part, because once I start with them it’s hard to stay away from them. Plus my mother has developed Celiac’s (gluten-issues) in her 60’s, which gives me more reason to limit my intake.
We used the Eat-Stop-Eat Style (ESE) fasting, typicially one or two dinner-to-dinner fasts each week. My wife also found a book about the Renegade Diet and started following the 16-hour fasting patterns described in that book, though that was the typical pattern I followed during the week at work (not eating breakfast, and sometimes not eating “lunch” until after school let out). We started following it on the weekends as well, which wasn’t hard on workout mornings, but took a little discipline on the non-workout days.

3- Exercise
Despite having to push workouts back a day or two a few times due to overwhelming schedule issues, I did get all of my workouts in though that did require the occasional back-to-back workout days. I’ve been doing the various TT workouts with my wife for several years (she’s entered a number of contests before), but have let things slide for a week or two here and there. I do like the variety of the TT workouts, and especially the effectiveness of the body weight routines. They have kept my core/abdominals in great shape, even when they might be “slightly hidden” by “excessive tire tread”.
Workouts completed:
Weeks 1-4: Continued 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Workouts (started before contest)
Weeks 5-8: HWR Weeks 9-12 (had previously done weeks 1-8)
Weeks 9-12: Buff Dudes Hot Chicks version 2.0

2- Weight
Being the scientist/science teacher that I am, I loved checking how my weight varied over the day. Not in the weight-loss obsessed manner (watching and worrying about every 0.2 lb fluctuation), but in the just woke up weight vs the post morning bathroom break, or the post fasting just-got-home weight vs the post-dinner/just-before-bed weight. It makes you realize just how hard it is to say exactly what your “true” weight is. I simply used my wake-up/morning weight for this.
1/7/14 weight … 3/31/14 Weight
203 lb … 193 lb

I was more amazed how much difference following the regular 16-hour “Renegade” fasting routine along with the 1-2 Eat-Stop-East fasts would show great results by Wednesday or Thursday every week. I had only a mini-spare waistline first thing in the morning with good definition and went just below 190 lbs for a day or two during the last week (and the week after). Gravity over the course of the day would make it a little less “mini”, but the end of the day would typically stick around the 192-194 range. However, the weekend would always bring a 3-4 lb “rebound” in the morning weight. Despite sticking to mostly healthier eating habits and usually skipping breakfast (16-hour Renegade fasting), I think I was still over-eating calorie wise and wonder if it was a reaction to limited calorie intake during the previous weekdays/work week.

1-Body Shape
I apologize for neglecting to do initial measurements, but I can say that my favorite jeans fit much better (looser, less snug), and I can’t wear my favorite jean shorts without a belt (unless I want to wear them around my thighs like a lot of my high school students). They were “could wear without a belt as long as I didn’t have too much heavy stuff in my pockets” when I started.
My arm and upper body definition showed a great deal of improvement, which I attribute to doing more routines involving dumbbells and weight resistance. My wife even commented on the size of my thighs near the end of the 12-weeks (though she still says I need to find some calf muscles ;-)).

Thanks to Craig for these great variety of TT workouts; and thank you to all the people on the forums who have supported my wife over the past 12 weeks (as well as the past few years and previous contests). Thank you to my wife for working out alongside me and for keeping me accountable with my food/diet choices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2414.JPG (83.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1950.JPG (80.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2430.JPG (86.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1952.JPG (77.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2424.JPG (77.6 KB, 9 views)

Old 04-08-2014, 10:33 PM

Default John's last few pics

I think all angles are covered now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1955.JPG (77.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2419.JPG (82.9 KB, 10 views)

Old 04-08-2014, 10:39 PM

Default Heather's Results

Heather Louch
"Pro"
age 43

I started this 12-week contest with a few very specific goals:

1-Once-and-for-all, find a way of eating that I can sustain.
2-Take off the weight that I had let creep on; it wasn’t a lot, but I had become accepting of this new weight (and corresponding added inches) and I was tired of my complacency. This goal was more about body shape than truly about weight. I wanted to remove body fat.
3-Complete a TT workout three times per week.
4-Keep a journal of what I am thankful for each day; in addition, continue to track food intake and body measurements along with the exercise program completed.

How did I do with my goals?
1-Eating:
I started simple and focused on eating a salad at least once a day, vegetables with every meal, eating adequate protein, and avoiding processed foods (including sweets). During week 4 I got a book on the Renegade Diet and followed the prescribed 16-hour fasting dietary patterns detailed in that book from week 4 onward. I also used Eat-Stop-Eat Style (ESE) fasting.

So have I found a way of eating that I can sustain? Well, with everything, this of course requires work and planning. I do not miss breakfast and usually find it easy to go without food in the morning. So I do believe I can sustain the Renegade Diet style of eating. I also am willing to continue to focus on eating salads and vegetables and in fact I look forward to eating these things each day. I am also willing to use ESE fasting, although I have learned from past experiences with ESE that I do need a break from this at times. Generally speaking, I do not miss the sweets and processed foods. Processed foods and sweets are easy to avoid if I just don’t eat them. If I do eat them, then it sometimes becomes a battle to let go of them again. If I pick wisely and don’t pick something that is super sweet, I do much better at eating it, enjoying it, and then moving back to my normal food selections.

2-Take weight off/adjust body composition/decrease body measurements
Yes, yes, and yes. I achieved each of these goals and will continue pushing to see further gains. I lost 2” from my natural waist, 2.5” off my waist at my belly button, 2.75” off my lower abdominal area, 1” off my butt, 0.5-1” off my thighs. I did also lose 1”off my shoulders, but since I didn’t take any other upper body measurements I cannot attribute this to either fat loss or muscle loss; hopefully it is the former. I did lose about 8 lbs.

1/7/14…3/31/14 Measurements
28.25”…26.25” natural waist
29.75”…27.25” waist @ belly button
32”…29.25” lower abdominal area
38.25”…37.25” butt
21.25”…20.75” left thigh (largest part)
22”…21” right thigh (largest part)
42”…41” shoulders
141.3lbs...133.2lbs

3-Workouts
Yes, all workouts were completed. This is not something that I accomplish all the time, so I am very pleased that I can say that for these 12 weeks.
Workouts completed:
Weeks 1-4: Continued 8-Week Metabolic Accelerator Workouts (started before contest)
Weeks 5-8: HWR Weeks 9-12 (had previously done weeks 1-8)
Weeks 9-12: Buff Dudes Hot Chicks version 2.0

My husband and I worked out together nearly every workout for these past 12 weeks, and I value him as a workout partner. We motivate each other to both start and finish the workouts as described. And of course I love the TT Turbulence Training workouts that we do.

4-Journal
A food/exercise journal has been invaluable to me throughout much of my adult life, and I continued to rely on this during this 12-week contest to review my food choices, my measurements, and my exercise. After reading about Craig Ballantyne’s gratitude journal, I added this to my daily routine at the start of the year. While I certainly have not yet allotted the amount of time that I would like to in writing in my journal, I do write something in this journal daily. It keeps me focused on what is important in life and allows me to find the positives even in a day or a week that may be difficult. There is a bright side to every experience and every person that I encounter in life, and this gratitude journal reminds me of this daily.

When I started this 12-week contest, I planned to participate in all parts of the contest (photos, essay) as if I were competing, to give me the necessary dedication and motivation. As a previous contestant who has placed, I knew that I was not going to be able to officially enter, but I also knew that working through the process was a key to my success. It wasn’t until after I had started the contest that I learned of the new “pro” category.

Thank you Craig and for your continued guidance; thank you for these awesome workouts; and thank you for creating this wonderful online community. Thank you to all the people on the forums who have supported me during these 12 weeks. Thank you to my husband for working out alongside me and for helping to keep me on track with my dietary choices. Thank you to my kids for understanding that the workouts are an essential part of my life and that in just a half-an-hour or so, I will be available to play with them or to help them with whatever they need.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2377.JPG (93.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1938.JPG (93.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2381.JPG (93.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1933.JPG (88.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2386.JPG (92.9 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by hal1 : 04-09-2014 at 11:20 PM. Reason: age added; weight added
Old 04-08-2014, 10:40 PM

Default Heather's last few pics

Here's the last few...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1936.JPG (92.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2383.JPG (93.2 KB, 15 views)

Old 04-09-2014, 01:12 PM

Default Shawn's essay and pics

First time

TT 19th Transformation Contest Entry
1. Name: Shawn Stevens
2. TT programs used: TT Thermo 30, Metabolic Monsters and TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks
3. Age: 45
4. Before Waist Measurement: 39 inches After: 38 inches
5. Before Weight: 205 lbs After: 191 lb
6. Have I ever won a prize in a past TT contest? No

I have a long history of ups and downs with my weight. Honestly, if it weren’t for my love of exercise and physical fitness I probably would have been well over 300 pounds. This contest is not a starting point for me it is a midway point. I really started at 238 pounds. I know that even with a history of ups and downs with my weight that something is different this time around. My mindset has shifted. Mindset is so critical for true transformation. For instance, I came from an abusive first marriage. I first picked up the habit of eating for comfort after a beating that left a scar on the side of my nose and my life. For years I let that cycle dictate what I put in my body. Even after I left I lived the victim’s mindset. It has taken me years to change that mindset from one of a victim to that of a victor.

Another thing that is huge is to quit making excuses. I ate too much and drank too much alcohol. I made excuses for my eating and drinking habits. The job was stressful, there was no time for cooking (just get fast food), I work in a kitchen, eating healthy was a chore….etc the list could go on and on. The same with exercise there was no time, no gym membership, no equipment, results were too slow… no excuses! You can have excuses or results. Not both. I choose results even if the progress is slower than I want. I choose to quit making excuses. There will be stressful days. There will be challenges to overcome. There will always be something…. There will even be times I eat too much, still. I choose to keep moving forward even when I have a momentary slip. Three steps forward and one step back is still two steps forward. Again that mindset comes back into play. Keep moving forward into victory!

Turbulence Training has been life changing to me. The impact it has had on my life led me to becoming a Certified Turbulence Trainer so I can pay it forward. All of my life experiences the ups and downs and everything I have learned from them, I know one day can and will be an inspiration to many.
The thing that I like most about TT is the doing away with long boring cardio! I love so much more about it though. I am much stronger and of course, as great as TT is, if you’re still making excuses for your diet you won’t achieve the results! There are no miracle cures or workouts only hard work and dedication to mindset, nutrition and exercise.

One other thing I want to touch on in this essay is scale weight… I know… scary subject. The scale does lie. It is so much more than fat! Even though I know this, I also know it was inevitable that it would come down as I lost body fat. I am happy that I have also had a huge breakthrough with that evil contraption as well, in this last 12 weeks. I have a medical style scale at home and it was a huge breakthrough to not have to chunk that weight back up to the 200 spot. I can leave it in the 150 because I am no longer over 200 pounds even on my heavy days! That is a huge for me…I have not been under 200 for the last 9 years! Happy to be in “One”der land! The other major accomplishment this contest has been my belly fat. I only lost 1 inch from around my waist (belly button area) but around the upper belly area I lost 5 inches! I also lost 2 inches from the hips and 1.5 inches from each thigh. I lost a total of 11 inches in the spots I measured.

Accept no excuses and keep moving forward into victory!

Shawn