TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
I want one!
You should get one, they are awesome. Watch on amazon, I got ours for a steal on a lightning deal

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-10-2014, 06:37 PM

Smile Love it

I love your transparency! I look forward to getting to know you!
Old 01-18-2014, 09:53 AM

Default Hardest TT Sessions Ever?

TT Gurus is crazy hard. That 2 minute pushup test? What an eye opener! I haven't wanted to cry over an exercise in a long time, but that one did it.

This will definitely be the program to take me and my students to the next level.

Here's a nice comment: one of my TT students is doing Sugar Freedom, and her husband said: "You're starting to look like your trainer." Hooray: more power to the hourglass I say! The truth is that it feels great when your figure makes your significant other's eyes light up.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:03 AM

Quote:
"more power to the hourglass"
I love it!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:14 AM

Default Back in the Gym!

Cutting back the cardio, hitting the weights.

Can results be far behind? We'll see!
Old 01-23-2014, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Cutting back the cardio, hitting the weights.

Can results be far behind? We'll see!
I'll bet you get great results!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:42 AM

Default Here we come

So, my picture day is March 21st, and Valentine's Day is past- time to bring the fat loss!

We did Extreme Fat Loss 2013 in class yesterday, and form now until the end of the contest we will focus on cranking up the metabolic engine, and eating to win.

Most of my clients who are entering the contest are my age (49) or older. I am convinced that those of us over 40 need to eliminate messing around food- wise on the weekends in order to have the amazing transformations we want.

I definitely see a pattern of over indulging for 3 days instead of enjoying 1 bonus meal and a few adult beverages.

I find that focusing on food quality and the quality of the eating experience, for example visiting a nice restaurant or lighting candles and setting a beautiful table at home, can be much more rewarding than going for indulgence.

The very best advantage for all of us though, is knowing that we will be back in class on Monday, with another opportunity to inspire and support each other, just like we do here.

Time to bring it everyone.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:37 PM

Smile Thanks!

Catherine..thanks for the reminders. I especially like the part about focusing on the experience over the quantity of food. I might shock the boys and light some candles tonight! I do find I eat less when we sit at the table as opposed to us all standing in the kitchen or sitting at the bar.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:17 PM

Default It's Working!

So I leave for Fitness Business Summit in one week.

Nothing like knowing I'm going to see Craig, Bedros, Shawna, Mike W, and on and on, in person really powers up my commitment.

At some point you simply have to draw the line on how much you want your transformation, and decide what you're willing to give up in order to have what you truly want.

The great news that after 4 completely cheat free days my cravings are gone, dead, and buried: hooray!

Even better, pulling back my cardio by shortening my Zumba classes has definitely made a difference. As I see my client's bodies change I realize that great form leads to great form. The 30 minute TT sessions are really challenging, but they are getting fit so fast that by the time the cool down is over they almost feel like they could go again, but they don't because they're learning just how important recovery is.

It is all getting simpler: not always easier, but simpler.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
At some point you simply have to draw the line on how much you want your transformation, and decide what you're willing to give up in order to have what you truly want.

AMEN.

The great news that after 4 completely cheat free days my cravings are gone, dead, and buried: hooray!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

The 30 minute TT sessions are really challenging, but they are getting fit so fast that by the time the cool down is over they almost feel like they could go again, but they don't because they're learning just how important recovery is.

YES, I AGREE. YESTERDAY'S VIDEO WENT BY SO QUICKLY, IT FELT GREAT! BUT I DEFINITELY KNOW NOT TO GO FURTHER, JUST REST AND GET STRONGER...

It is all getting simpler: not always easier, but simpler.
DO I SENSE "WISDOM"?