TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM
sbgal's Avatar
sbgal sbgal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
Is there a typo on Day 4 of the 2K14? I'm just wondering if the "crying like a little boy" set is supposed to come after the 2nd circuit, or at the very end, or both?

This workout is kicking my ass in the best way possible!

So love to read this - hilarious!!! and scary!! Good thing I'm sick so I don't feel like I have to "keep up". I officially start this weekend or maybe as late at the 15th depending on this cold. I'm up about 5 pounds but I know it's mostly water since the clothes still fit

Go soak in a tub Gilbert!!!
__________________
Jenelle aka sbgal
www.hellohappygirl.com
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-08-2014, 10:17 PM
commandercool commandercool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Week 1 of 2K14 is officially in the books! I can't remember the last time I was sore ALL week. Craziness but I love it. It is definitely a challenge but it's good to have something to push myself.

My wife is doing the Beginner of Turbulence Training and is enjoying it, even though it's hard for her. I'm excited to track her progress!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-09-2014, 03:05 AM
PeterJankowski's Avatar
PeterJankowski PeterJankowski is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,064
Default

Loving the enthusiasm!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-11-2014, 10:25 AM
commandercool commandercool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Craig - I'm thinking about starting the Extreme Fat Loss diet tomorrow. I know that they have their own workout program, but was hoping to keep going with the 2K14. Would TT training work with the diet plan? Should I change any of the schedule?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Craig Ballantyne's Avatar
Craig Ballantyne Craig Ballantyne is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 29,150
Default

I have a program that I built for it called Xtreme Depletion. It should be in the archives somewhere. Hopefully someone has a link! If not, email Lesa at TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com for access.
__________________
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-11-2014, 03:50 PM
PeterJankowski's Avatar
PeterJankowski PeterJankowski is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,064
Default

It's funny you know the Xtreme Fatloss Diet (in it's 1st incarnation) was what brought me to this site quiet a few years ago now.

I've got all of the programs that CB wrote for it (Clash of the Titan, Xtreme Depletion and Xtreme Depletions 2k12) if you have any troubles finding what you need let me know.

Good luck with it. I had some good success but I don't think that I'd ever do it again. That 36 hour fast followed by a shake day was just brutal.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 01-11-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-11-2014, 04:20 PM
commandercool commandercool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
I have a program that I built for it called Xtreme Depletion. It should be in the archives somewhere. Hopefully someone has a link! If not, email Lesa at TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com for access.
Got it thanks! Guess I'm switching programs tomorrow I will continue the 2k14 after I'm done the 25 days.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-11-2014, 06:18 PM
commandercool commandercool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
It's funny you know the Xtreme Fatloss Diet (in it's 1st incarnation) was what brought me to this site quiet a few years ago now.

I've got all of the programs that CB wrote for it (Clash of the Titan, Xtreme Depletion and Xtreme Depletions 2k12) if you have any troubles finding what you need let me know.

Good luck with it. I had some good success but I don't think that I'd ever do it again. That 36 hour fast followed by a shake day was just brutal.
I'm anticipating a lot of swearing, crying and just overall grumpiness. But I'm curious to see what it does and to see the value behind it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-11-2014, 07:31 PM
PeterJankowski's Avatar
PeterJankowski PeterJankowski is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post

I'm anticipating a lot of swearing, crying and just overall grumpiness. But I'm curious to see what it does and to see the value behind it.
The value is that it works. However so does what you are doing now.

If you're looking for a quick boost, if you are stuck at a plateau, or if you are already really lean and want to get shredded fast this is a good option.

But it's just that, an option. My lasting impression is that I am glad I did it but I would never do it again.

Good luck with it!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-12-2014, 09:57 AM
commandercool commandercool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
The value is that it works. However so does what you are doing now.

If you're looking for a quick boost, if you are stuck at a plateau, or if you are already really lean and want to get shredded fast this is a good option.

But it's just that, an option. My lasting impression is that I am glad I did it but I would never do it again.

Good luck with it!
Thanks! I'm probably going to be of that volition as well. I want to try it just as something to add to my arsenal. Especially now that I'm consulting others, I would never recommend something that I have never tried myself.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.