TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
Is there a typo on Day 4 of the 2K14? I'm just wondering if the "crying like a little boy" set is supposed to come after the 2nd circuit, or at the very end, or both?

This workout is kicking my ass in the best way possible!

So love to read this - hilarious!!! and scary!! Good thing I'm sick so I don't feel like I have to "keep up". I officially start this weekend or maybe as late at the 15th depending on this cold. I'm up about 5 pounds but I know it's mostly water since the clothes still fit

Go soak in a tub Gilbert!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 10:17 PM

Week 1 of 2K14 is officially in the books! I can't remember the last time I was sore ALL week. Craziness but I love it. It is definitely a challenge but it's good to have something to push myself.

My wife is doing the Beginner of Turbulence Training and is enjoying it, even though it's hard for her. I'm excited to track her progress!
Old 01-09-2014, 03:05 AM

Loving the enthusiasm!
Old 01-11-2014, 10:25 AM

Craig - I'm thinking about starting the Extreme Fat Loss diet tomorrow. I know that they have their own workout program, but was hoping to keep going with the 2K14. Would TT training work with the diet plan? Should I change any of the schedule?
Old 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Administrator

I have a program that I built for it called Xtreme Depletion. It should be in the archives somewhere. Hopefully someone has a link! If not, email Lesa at TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com for access.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:50 PM

It's funny you know the Xtreme Fatloss Diet (in it's 1st incarnation) was what brought me to this site quiet a few years ago now.

I've got all of the programs that CB wrote for it (Clash of the Titan, Xtreme Depletion and Xtreme Depletions 2k12) if you have any troubles finding what you need let me know.

Good luck with it. I had some good success but I don't think that I'd ever do it again. That 36 hour fast followed by a shake day was just brutal.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 01-11-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
I have a program that I built for it called Xtreme Depletion. It should be in the archives somewhere. Hopefully someone has a link! If not, email Lesa at TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com for access.
Got it thanks! Guess I'm switching programs tomorrow I will continue the 2k14 after I'm done the 25 days.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
It's funny you know the Xtreme Fatloss Diet (in it's 1st incarnation) was what brought me to this site quiet a few years ago now.

I've got all of the programs that CB wrote for it (Clash of the Titan, Xtreme Depletion and Xtreme Depletions 2k12) if you have any troubles finding what you need let me know.

Good luck with it. I had some good success but I don't think that I'd ever do it again. That 36 hour fast followed by a shake day was just brutal.
I'm anticipating a lot of swearing, crying and just overall grumpiness. But I'm curious to see what it does and to see the value behind it.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post

I'm anticipating a lot of swearing, crying and just overall grumpiness. But I'm curious to see what it does and to see the value behind it.
The value is that it works. However so does what you are doing now.

If you're looking for a quick boost, if you are stuck at a plateau, or if you are already really lean and want to get shredded fast this is a good option.

But it's just that, an option. My lasting impression is that I am glad I did it but I would never do it again.

Good luck with it!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
The value is that it works. However so does what you are doing now.

If you're looking for a quick boost, if you are stuck at a plateau, or if you are already really lean and want to get shredded fast this is a good option.

But it's just that, an option. My lasting impression is that I am glad I did it but I would never do it again.

Good luck with it!
Thanks! I'm probably going to be of that volition as well. I want to try it just as something to add to my arsenal. Especially now that I'm consulting others, I would never recommend something that I have never tried myself.