TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javarino View Post
I would not work out if you are still sick, it is to no benefit. Listen to your body, if you are feeling better and have not been training for a while start back slowly. Do a set and see how you feel. If you are wanting to stay on your weekly schedule just start with C, if the days donít matter to you then do B. That is the beauty of the program, just do it and the results will come. I hope you are back on your journey soon. Best of luck to you, I hope you are well soon.
I totally agree. Being sick sucks, take it easy so you will get better. Only when you feel up to it, do some easy workouts. Unless you are a serious type A personality and it will bother you from here on out, I wouldn't worry about the day of the week and which workout you are doing (A, B, C). Just get onto a schedule that works for you and that you can keep track of!

I hope you feel better soon!

Old 01-24-2014, 09:17 AM

ok so I have finished TT GMLF 2.0, wondering on a next workout. However, really the bottom line with me is I need to fix my diet. I love working out and I truly believe any workout will transform me as long as diet is fixed. So tips for fixing diet. Still I run across temptations everywhere and job stress. I have started a gratitude journal, meditation and visualization.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixb97 View Post
ok so I have finished TT GMLF 2.0, wondering on a next workout. However, really the bottom line with me is I need to fix my diet. I love working out and I truly believe any workout will transform me as long as diet is fixed. So tips for fixing diet. Still I run across temptations everywhere and job stress. I have started a gratitude journal, meditation and visualization.
Hey Blake, great work with the workouts.

Here's what I recommend to handle your nutrition and discover the obstacles and "triggers" that are holding you back. Answer these questions EVERY DAY and post the answers here or with an accountability partner....

#1 - Did you stick to your nutrition plan unless it was a planned reward meal?

# 2 - Did you do your scheduled workout today?

# 3 - *Did you stick to your ONE habit change?

*Take 10-20 minutes to write down 10-12 habits that you need to:

a) eliminate or...
b) improve on or...
c) start

Each week, work on ONE habit. That's right... just one. After 12 weeks, you will have changed, removed or added 12 habits that will transform your life.

Follow this format for questions 1 and 2:

YES or NO

If no, why not? What's your solution when you're faced with this situation next time?

Hope that helps!
Mikey
Old 01-24-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Whitfield View Post

Here's what I recommend to handle your nutrition and discover the obstacles and "triggers" that are holding you back. Answer these questions EVERY DAY and post the answers here or with an accountability partner....

a) eliminate or...
b) improve on or...
c) start

Each week, work on ONE habit. That's right... just one. After 12 weeks, you will have changed, removed or added 12 habits that will transform your life.

YES or NO

If no, why not? What's your solution when you're faced with this situation next time?

Hope that helps!
Mikey
This is great Mikey.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Whitfield View Post

a) eliminate or...
b) improve on or...
c) start

YES or NO

Hope that helps!
Mikey
That definitely seem to simplify everything. Big thing or habit I need to change is binge eating and eating when emotionally stressed. Like eating a whole bag a chocolates. etc. So for week 1 or well week 5 or 6 of contest I want to replace binge eating. I want to avoid foods from a box, eat mostly plant based foods.And identify replacements for eating when stressed.

Workout #2 for the contest - TBD today, leaning towards TT 2.0

Blake
Old 04-05-2014, 07:08 AM

Default contest ending

Well, although I have been working out consistently my diet has not been good at all. I stress eat and emotional eat and have actually gained a bit of fat. Hence won't be submitting final pics. I don't feel I did well enough to win/place. And I know my body composition has gotten worse.

Working out isn't the issue its the diet and emotional eating and stress eating that my job places on me.

Not how to combat emotional eating and stress eating. Finding substitutes. Maybe those 4 min workouts. Discipline and focus on one habit at a time. First I think is becoming aware of triggers and then replacing it.

Blake