TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2014, 02:56 AM

Shawn, you are doing so great! What an inspiration; keep at it!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
Shawn, you are doing so great! What an inspiration; keep at it!
Thanks, Maureen.

What a weekend! I didn't get as much done as I hoped. The hubby only finished some of the ceiling tiles. I didn't buy enough ceiling tile so we had to go to home depot before he could finish. By that time it was late enough we called it a day.

I did a short workout this morning at the studio!

I am going to come back to TT Carve your curves at a later date. I need to focus on shorter workouts at this time.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:53 PM

Way to go man! I'm planning to move forward with my nutrition training in the fall. I need to save a bit to pay cash for the training. I think I might go ahead and do a trainer cert as well just to help the nutrition certification have more credibility. It's also something that interests me. I used to want to be a spin instructor. I may have some questions for you down the road. There is a good chance we might move to New Orleans next summer.(the mosquito is the state bird I hear) Louisiana needs health educators worse than Texas! It really saddens me that so many hilarious, smart southerners are in such poor health. Maybe I could help. I'm sure you are working your fanny off today! Try to have fun. Leslie
Old 07-08-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Way to go man! I'm planning to move forward with my nutrition training in the fall. I need to save a bit to pay cash for the training. I think I might go ahead and do a trainer cert as well just to help the nutrition certification have more credibility. It's also something that interests me. I used to want to be a spin instructor. I may have some questions for you down the road. There is a good chance we might move to New Orleans next summer.(the mosquito is the state bird I hear) Louisiana needs health educators worse than Texas! It really saddens me that so many hilarious, smart southerners are in such poor health. Maybe I could help. I'm sure you are working your fanny off today! Try to have fun. Leslie

Awesome, Leslie.
Sounds great. And yes I have been busy! Almost done, though. Tomorrow I will be moving my dumbells,medicine balls, etc. All that stuff! I am so excited it is really looking great!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:24 PM

Smile

How's it going business lady?
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 07-10-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
How's it going business lady?
It's going great. I appreciate you checking in on me. I have been reading posts but not commenting much.
I am on a mission

I haven't been posting the diet....
It's been ok not perfect. Next week should see things normalizing a bit....
But then again, What is normal? Lol
Old 07-14-2014, 11:27 AM

Default updates....

Thursday I went with the family to the Farmer's Market. We got in plenty of walking. They also have a concert in the park. My youngest is adventurous. We were following him down the rocks by the riverbank. So I got in some rock and hill climbing all while listening to music

Friday was my husbands birthday. I got in a workout early in the day. We had dinner at "The Laundry" It was nice

Saturday was an Artwalk downtown. We walked downtown and looked at some beautiful artwork. There was roving musicians. A beautiful Saturday afternoon walk before work.

yesterday I worked a bit at the studio.

I got my workout in early this morning. I am putting on a slow cooker meal and then off to work at the studio.
Old 07-14-2014, 04:02 PM

Smile You're on Fire!

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I LOVE the farmer's market. I have a couple of personal trainer questions to ask you. Do you mind if I send you a PM? I know you are super busy, so there is no hurry to get back to me!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 07-14-2014, 08:43 PM

No problem, Leslie.
I would love to help.
I did enjoy taking a break from all the work on the studio. It was great to do some family stuff.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:14 AM

I have much updating to do. I haven't been the best at posting here because I have been busy taking action to get the business up and running. That's a good thing!

So I will make it quick!
Monday I got in my TT workout.
Tuesday I got in a bike ride.
Wednesday I studied video and my manual for reformer training. Gosh it's been 3 years since I had the training! I have so much to learn! I did get on the reformer and got in a workout. The reformer has springs that change the resistance. While it wasn't a TT workout it was weight bearing. It was a total body workout. But it does lack the intensity of TT. I see it as a tool in my tool box. I will say you have not stretched your hip flexors ever in the way you stretch the on the reformer. One of the areas of study I had when I took my training was postural analysis.
I have tight hip flexors and quads. That machine is great! I love that hip flexor stretch! Heaven

Eating has been on track for the most part. I had bread on Tuesday with breakfast. It wasn't average bread, though. It was from a local bakery. Saskatoon Prairie Seed bread has no preservatives,whole grain rye, oats,wheat, whole flax seeds,pumpkin seeds ,sunflower and sesame seeds. So as far as bread goes I don't fee too guilty.
I have been getting lots of protein and I did a 20 hour fast on Monday.

That's it for the updates. I have to update the business thread and get some work done.

Last edited by shawnss711 : 07-17-2014 at 07:16 AM.