TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2011, 12:32 PM

Default Charles Mclaughlin's 12th TT Transformation Contest Thread

I am joining this transformation contest for various reasons. One reason is that I hope to achieve even better results than my first transformation contest. My second reason is to continue my journey of achieving the best body that I can and I truly believe that TT can help me do just that. My third reason for joining is to maintain a lean and healthy body. My fourth reason is to associate with others who are striving to achieve the same goal. My fifth and final reason is that I hope to place in the contest. It was a great feeling to place in the last competition and I believe I have a good shot at doing it again. I lost twelve pounds of fat and gained four pounds of muscle in the last competition. I started this contest on Sept. 17, 2011. I weighed in at 191 lbs with a 36.5 inch waist. Its not too far off from where I completed the last competition. I currently weigh 186 lbs with a 35.5 inch waist. My goal is to weigh 182 lbs and achieve a waist size of 35 inches by the end of the six weeks. If I can beat that then it will be a bonus. There is approximately about four weeks left before the end of the six week competition. I look forward to chatting with other TT members. Please feel free to drop me a line.

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 10-31-2011 at 11:53 PM.