TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2010, 04:32 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Katie, voting ends Monday.

And thanks to everyone again...got lots more cool stuff on the way in 2011...including many new workouts...and the first one is up already.
Thanks Craig, have posted a question over on the member introductions but will post it here too:

I keep getting asked what I have done to lose the weight and get so fit in a short space of time of course I tell them about TT. But I wondered which web link I should give them so they can check it out themselves? I found TT by googling interval training, but I have a good understanding of fitness, my friend has not even heard of interval training! Of course I will help her, but I want to make sure you get the credit for the TT programs, so want to direct her in the right place.

I showed her the members page, but do you have another web link that gives the basic facts of TT and info in a straight forward easy way to understand for beginners?

thanks for your help, so far at least 1 of my friends has signed up, I will email her name to you.

also had numerous people at the gym ask me and friends, so hopefully you will get some more signing up too!

If I can get the right link to give them, I was thinking I might even get some little cards typed up with it on so I can just give that to people when they ask me so they don't forget the link and can go check it out themselves. Would that be OK Craig, would you be happy for me to advertise / promote TT like that?

Cheers Katie:P
Old 12-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Hi Katie, for the facts, they can go here:

http://www.turbulencetraining.com/faqs.shtml

If they just want to order, they can go here:

http://www.turbulencetraining.com
Old 12-19-2010, 01:53 PM

Congrats to all the finalists. I am so impressed, especially with those who have continued to show progress over a long period of time. Awesome. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 12-19-2010, 05:26 PM

I also would like to congratulate all the finalists and as Bestme (Naomi) says it is
great to see the progress people have made each contest.....Awesome.....
Old 12-20-2010, 04:22 AM

Default Congrats

I just wanted to say a big congrats to all the finalists, I'm so impressed with everyone's results. I wish I could say the same about mine! I've not lost any more weight/gained any more muscle since the end of the 6 week mini contest. I'll be posting more of an update on my own thread. All I'll say is I'll be back, watch out contest no 10!

Congrats again everyone, I'm off to vote! Cheers, Betty x

“What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

“Just do it.”

My Blog: http://bodybybetty.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/sixpackbetty
My Workout Journal: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11481
Old 12-20-2010, 05:29 PM

Don't forget to vote. Monday is the last day. I have voted. It was hard to choose.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:01 PM

Default Congratulations!

I'm so impressed by the results everyone achieved. Your journeys' are so inspiring. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 PM

Default So Grateful

To Craig and everyone who is a part of Turbulence Training,
Is there any way to fully express the way genuine physical well being can change your life? I've been agonizing over my weight, and yes, I mean agonizing, since I first realized that my family was unhappy about my size. I was right around six years old, so that adds up to about 40 years. Do I wish I had known about TT back in my 20's when I was living on Tab and cigarettes to get thin? You bet. (Can't you just picture a ten year old Craig saying, "You know, you might want to try a plank instead of those crunches. C'mon, it'll be fun!") Then again, it is a lot more amazing to finally get it done at 46.
What if we don't have to get old? What if a steady plan for improvement over time would keep us getting better and better? (Exhibit A= Marilene/Ma) I am stronger, more flexible, and more balanced than I have ever been in my life. Not only that, but I've never been more excited about what's next.
As healthy individuals we do and give more, and we need and take less. It only takes about four weeks to get enough TT skills under your belt that you start to feel this way. So dream big, and follow the wise advice of those who encourage you to go after what you truly desire, not just what you suspect you'll be allowed to have. If you're reading this, you already have what you need.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Administrator

Powerful words Catherine!!!

Thank you Catherine, you rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
To Craig and everyone who is a part of Turbulence Training,
Is there any way to fully express the way genuine physical well being can change your life? I've been agonizing over my weight, and yes, I mean agonizing, since I first realized that my family was unhappy about my size. I was right around six years old, so that adds up to about 40 years. Do I wish I had known about TT back in my 20's when I was living on Tab and cigarettes to get thin? You bet. (Can't you just picture a ten year old Craig saying, "You know, you might want to try a plank instead of those crunches. C'mon, it'll be fun!") Then again, it is a lot more amazing to finally get it done at 46.
What if we don't have to get old? What if a steady plan for improvement over time would keep us getting better and better? (Exhibit A= Marilene/Ma) I am stronger, more flexible, and more balanced than I have ever been in my life. Not only that, but I've never been more excited about what's next.
As healthy individuals we do and give more, and we need and take less. It only takes about four weeks to get enough TT skills under your belt that you start to feel this way. So dream big, and follow the wise advice of those who encourage you to go after what you truly desire, not just what you suspect you'll be allowed to have. If you're reading this, you already have what you need.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:02 PM

I think some of the transformations are just amazing and it just makes me wanna enter soooo bad. Especially those of people that have been doing this for a while and they're just getting fitter and fitter with each contest. How inspiring for all of us... Great work.