TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Yes I am! I've got big plans for this one...(my thread title is "TC9...3D Fat Loss")

Fantastic. Can't wait to see your progress. Keep up the great work (outs).

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 09-29-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Thanks Evenstar. Great to see the familiar faces again, and hope to meet alot of newbies too Really gotta do this right once-and-for-all, and then never look back and never slip back. Have even printed out Craig's motivating tip from yesterday and put it up in 3 places around the house. Joining the gym tomorrow too even though I have a gym at home. Mainly for the social aspect though and also to get myself out of the house esp. while it's undergoing the renovations. Plus, this particular gym has a sauna, and I just LOVE saunas

So which workout have you started with this time?
I love saunas! If I'm ever tempted to join a gym, it'll be because they have a good sauna.

I've been doing Transformation 1, on Week 4 now, so trying to decide what to do next. Maybe the new Transformation 2, but have to look at how many exercises I'd need to substitute to do it at home. Some workouts work better for at home than others.

Current TT Log

Blog: Habits of Contradiction

"Feeling stressed simply means I need a better balance between stress and relaxation." - Tom Venuto, The Body Fat Solution
Old 09-29-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettywantsabs View Post
Thanks for idea Robyn, I'm going to get batteries for my camera after work and do just that! That will be so cool at the end too, uncovering my abs one day at a time
Sooooo, did you get the batteries????

Old 09-29-2010, 05:24 PM

What if,,, I wrote down EVERYTHING I ate and drank, including supplements?

I didn't realize how important this was until I started doing it. I'm even including the times. Ok, so sometimes I'm writing 'a handful of this', or '@2tspns of that', and 'No' I'm not counting calories,,, lol. I'm trying to really get this as simple as possible so that other people can do it too. I'm sure to throw in a few 'sneaky tricks' along the way, (that's the latest term of lurement these days it seems,,, lol), but I will record them. I wouldn't expect that everyone will be thrilled by everything I eat and drink and take (supplements) of course, and I'm sure I'll make many mistakes, (or should I call them 'learning experiences'), but hey, I'll just put them out there and if someone decides to try something and it works for them,,, yippeeeeee!!!

Anyhows, hears to getting leaner by lunch,,,

Cheers,

Robyn.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:56 PM

What if,,, I didn't bring junk food into my house?

This is a fantastic tip that I received from a friend about 6 or so years ago, and when applied, it's one of the BEST tips ever. After all, if it's not in the house, you won't have easy access to it, esp. for those late night snacks. The alternative is; cut up some carrot, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, and bell pepper sticks or whatever tickles your fancy. Put them into containers to keep in the fridge for when temptation comes knocking on your tastebuds' doors. You may also want to make up a home-made dip.

Beetroot and Carrot Dip

- Shreaded beetroot
- Shreaded carrot
- Shreaded/diced onion (any colour)
- Shreaded/diced leek
- Stevia
- Honey
- Lemon/lime juice
- Apple cider vinegar and/or balsamic vinegar
- Himalayan rock sea salt
- Herbs and spices to taste (suggestions include: cinnamon, sage, parsley, cumin, tumeric, corrianda (sp?), cayenne, ground cloves, ginger, garlic, fennel.)

I use the beetroot and carrot leftovers from juicing.

Nuts can also be added, probably just throw the whole lot in a blender, and 'voila'.

How much you put in of each ingredient and exactly what you put in is totally up to your preferrence of taste.

Personally, I just use the beetroot, carrots, garlic, ginger, H. rock sea salt, some vinegar and a couple of the herbs and spices.

Totally yummy, and cheap too. You can always make a whole lot and put them in to small containers to go into the freezer.

And of course, you can't beet a fresh home-made guacamole. Craig just put up a great recipe courtesy of Kardena Pauza:

Guacamole Dip

'1 whole avocado
1/2 Garlic Clove
1/2 to 1 Serrano or Jalapeno Pepper to taste
1/4 of an Onion
1/2 a large heirloom tomato
1 small bunch of cilantro
1/2 a Lemon or Lime Juice
Salt to taste
Cayanne Pepper (if no peppers available)

Slice the avocado in half around the seed, twist in half to separate the halves, then tap the seed with a heavy knife, turn and remove the seed. Scoop out the avocado and put it in a bowl. Mix it up with chopped onion, tomato, cilantro and seasonings. Mix and serve! It’s super health, natural and it’ll taste 100 times better than the guacamole dip that the sink monster ate!'

Here's the link if you'd like to read the full article: http://kardenaskitchen.com/2010/09/b...ood-guacamole/

It's all much healthier, not to mention much more affordable.

Anyhows, Bon Appetite on the healthy snacks.

Here's to yummy snacks,

Robyn.

Last edited by missrobyn007 : 10-01-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:23 PM

Welcome Robyn, so good to see you here doing this with us.
Love the ideas you are putting out there, keep them coming....

Cheers
Ma
Old 10-02-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:

This is a fantastic tip that I received from a friend about 6 or so years ago, and when applied, it's one of the BEST tips ever. After all, if it's not in the house, you won't have easy access to it, esp. for those late night snacks. The alternative is; cut up some carrot, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, and bell pepper sticks or whatever tickles your fancy. Put them into containers to keep in the fridge for when temptation comes knocking on your tastebuds' doors. You may also want to make up a home-made dip.

Exactly! If you have to make the effort to actually go out and buy rubbish, you're less likely to (well I am, because I'm a lazy mare!)

Love the guacamole recipe. Guacamole is the food of the gods. Nom nom
Old 10-02-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Exactly! If you have to make the effort to actually go out and buy rubbish, you're less likely to (well I am, because I'm a lazy mare!)

Love the guacamole recipe. Guacamole is the food of the gods. Nom nom
Lol,,, just made myself some and gobbled it down, that is before I had a whole pizza and red wine. Wellllll, I was supposed to go for a date tonight, but plans were changed, so I had my cheat meal of the week. I had been going for the more health cheat meals lately, so this was a real spin-off. Thinking I should have some celery now

Old 10-02-2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Welcome Robyn, so good to see you here doing this with us.
Love the ideas you are putting out there, keep them coming....

Cheers
Ma
Thanks Ma. Great to be back and to see some old buddies and meet some new ones

Old 10-02-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:

You are so right about junk food!!! Your nutrition looks great, keep up the excellent work!!!
Stay strong,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste