TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Default Health is Wealth

Here are my stats and pictures for this 9th transformation challenge.

Weight: 134
Height : 5'6"
Waist : 27.5 in.
Navel: 32 in
Abdomen: 33.25 in.
Hips : 37.75 in.
Thighs: 23 in. each leg
Calves: 14
Arms: 11 in.

Here are my pictures taken 9/13/10.
OK, no pics. My pictures are always exceeding the bytes or something. At least I have them to email.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 PM

Awesome thread title! Sorry about the no pix. I use photoshop to make mine smaller. I wonder is there something online that does the trick? Maybe you can use preview and save a smaller version? But I'm on a Mac. I can't even remember if that's the name of the PC app.
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 AM

Hi, Debbie, good luck with your transformation!! I think you can use any photo editor to make photos smaller, which one do you use?
"The loneliest words you'll ever know:
If only, if only it were so
The emptiest words that there’ll ever be:
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 09-14-2010, 04:55 AM

Welcome and good luck.
Powered by Turbulence Training

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 10:17 AM

Hi Debbie - Welcome back and good luck!

PS - I use PhotoScape to size my photos. It's a free download - you can Google it.
My blog ==> I'm Not Neurotic

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 AM

Thanks for the photo info. I'll try again later when I get home.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:55 AM

Good luck Debbie, I'm sure you'll do great!
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 AM

Well, I certainly haven't started off with a bang. I let some issues get the better of me and only hit 2 workouts last week. I stayed busy on my off days but certainly didn't do anything athletic. Well, unless food shopping counts, or traipsing (don't even know if that's a word but my Mother used to say it all the time) thru the mall looking for jeans for my 14 yr. old daughter.

I'm sure you don't want to know what my issues are but I'm venting them here anyway. So, my daughter started high school last week-all girls catholic school, uniform and everything. She is SOOOOOO not happy. I need her to like it because the hs in my town is on the downslide and she will not go there. My dog, Maggie, is 16 yr. old and is now wearing diapers. She wakes me up at least once during the night to go out, usually around 2:00 am. Doesn't make getting up at 5 any easier. And, now I HAVE to be in the gym by 5:30 because I need to be back home by 6:15 to make sure my daughter gets up and has everything ready for school. Yes, I have a husband but he's no help. He would all too easily tell me that I should stop working out to make sure I was home in time. It's been 22 yrs. I've accepted certain things about him. Back to the dog- her legs are very weak and she frequently falls back into a 'sit' because the legs give out. I carry her up and down the stairs and on and off the couch and bed where she sleeps. It's all on me...see a few sentences up. Again, not complaining, I'm just saying. This morning I dropped off a urine sample at the vet so we can see what may be going on.

The good news? I DID get to the gym and did a great TT Transformation workout this morning and got home at 6:18. I did it because my Maggie got me up at 4:40 and I figured I better just stay up if I wanted to get my workout done today. Done. Yay!

That's enough for now. I have more to say but maybe another time.

All in all, I feel a lot better today than last week. Moving forward.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:50 AM

YIKES!!!! I wake up early every day, so the 4:40 is no problem for me......sounds like you have your hands full, but if you schedule your workouts ( like a doctor appt ), you will likely stick to them........??
Old 09-20-2010, 11:56 AM

Hi Debbie,
This is my first transformation and I was reading your breaks my heart about your dog because we went through the same thing...and it weighs on your mind constantly. Especially if you're the one doing most of the work. I don't know how heavy your dog is, but with our dog, we would take a towel and wrap it under his belly so that you are holding on to the ends and her belly is supported by the towel (as close to her back legs as possible). You can then support her back end while she uses her front legs to go up the steps/wherever. Might save your back a little. Ours was a Brittany/Springer Spaniel mix and was like a kid to us (we don't have children). Feel free to vent any time you need to...sometimes it helps just to get it out.

Good Luck in the transformation!!