TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 AM
Administrator

Default Official 12-week Entries Here!

Amazing...it's already that time. Can't wait to see your results.

I am super proud of you. Congratulations on finishing and transforming and making such amazing improvements. This is great news!

Now for those entries...

Please post your photos and your essay in this thread.

NOTE: This thread is only for final photos and essays. All other posts will be deleted.

DOUBLE NOTE: You can also email your entries to support@turbulencetraining.com

To your success,

Craig
Old 08-02-2010, 09:36 AM

And on day 84 I…had a cup of coffee. After 55 days. Tasted great. Part of TT#8 for me was Dax Moy’s elimination diet, in which you eliminate dairy, wheat, and caffeine. I don’t eat dairy or a lot of wheat, so it was really coffee that was the real test. One of my only accomplishments. My goals from day 1:
~drink more water.-Some days yes, some days no.
~continue to use ESE.-Yes, enjoy this challenge.
~perform at least one chin and pull up at the end of 12 weeks.-Nope, still need lots of work.
~stop eating at 9:00PM. This will be huge. I have no self control and eat so much in the evening. This must stop.-Got into this mindset, a plus. Didn’t work every night but most of the time.
~eat a better balanced diet. I am a vegetarian that avoids dairy, eats eggs and tons of romaine. I need to vary and increase my greens. I love nuts and nut butters, but portions control is nonexistent.-Work in progress. Some varied greens, but not enough. Portion control is still my nemesis. This is still tough for me.
~I will track my diet on Sparkpeople to figure out my carb/protein/fat breakdown and modify as needed.-Started strong, got bored, thought I was doing OK. Obviously not.
~lose body fat-not sure how much is possible.-NONE, measurements stayed the same.
May 9 135lb R bicep 10" L bicep 10" Waist 29" Pelvis 35" Hips 38" R thigh 20" L thigh 20"
July 31 131lbs----the rest, the same. The 4 lbs was because May 9 was Mother’s Day and I ate a lot.
To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I know I wasn’t losing weight, but I thought I was one of the ones that was putting on some muscle and losing some body fat at the same time. Nope. I keep looking at the pictures to see something, but you can’t see what isn’t there. Or what is still there.
I allowed myself one day, yesterday, of being upset, depressed and frankly shocked. And then I thought, hey, I’m a winner. I won Craigs one and only Maintenance contest!
Lessons learned:
~ I’m very proud that I continue to use Craigs programs and work out really hard. TT is a continuous challenge and I truly enjoy using it.
~ You can’t out train a bad diet. Losing body fat is tough. I eat too much. As Craig has said, when you realize how hard this really is, half the battle is won. It is hard. I know that now.
~ Eat better, work harder.
~ The TT forum is a constant source of inspiration and encouragement. I thank all of you for yours.
~ I’m ready for the next challenge.

front paper 5.9.jpg May 9
frontpaper31size.jpg July 31
back flex 5.9.jpg May 9
backflex31 7.31.jpg July 31
Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 PM

Default Finally. Balance.

I can't tell you how much TT has changed my life. I have balance now.

I had always been very athletic and strong, but never lean. I wasn’t even lean when I was a college athlete. At a Division I PAC-10 school, I had strength and conditioning coaches. But again, I wasn’t lean. After college, I moved back home and put on the pounds. Food = love at my house! At my heaviest, I weighed 178 pounds and I was very unhappy with my body. I made changes to my diet and started exercising again. I was able to get down to 156 pounds. I had hovered around that mark for another 2 years. I tried and tried, but could not get below that. I would go to the gym 6 or 7 times a week…sometimes multiple times a day. After a year of this insanity, I knew I had to be doing something wrong to be still stuck at 158 pounds.
I used Joel Xtreme Fat Loss Diet and your "Clash of the Titans" training program for the first 25 days. At first, I was skeptical because I would be working out less. But, I knew that what I had been doing wasn't working. I loved the workouts. They were short, but they produced amazing results. I was actually sore after the first few workouts. I hadn't been sore after a workout in years. I knew that they were challenging my body and I would see results! I then moved on to using Brad's Eat Stop Eat and your Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks workouts. My whole perception of food has changed. My whole outlook on life has changed. I have balance. Even though the summer brings longer hours at work (working 6 days a week), I have more time for me and my family. I'm not obsessed with the gym anymore. It's okay...in fact, it's needed to take a few days off a week! I have time for fun things now! I enjoy life!

Before Stats:
Weight: 158
Waist: 32”
Hips: 42”
Chest: 34”
Thigh: 23”
Upper Arm: 11”

After:
Weight: 144 pounds
Waist: 28” (at my belly button)
Hips: 38”
Chest: 33.5”
Thigh: 21.5”
Upper Arm: 10.5" (flexed 12")

I am absolutely amazed at my results. I couldn't believe my before and after pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Day 1 front - small.JPG (55.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Day 1 back - small.JPG (68.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Day 84 - front.JPG (61.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Day 84 - back.JPG (51.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Day 84 - close.JPG (43.1 KB, 89 views)
Old 08-02-2010, 11:37 PM

It’s time for my workout…Wait, is this something I should be eating? I want a pull-up bar…How about a green smoothie? That workout was a killer – I’ll be feeling that later! Time to record my food for the day…No thanks, I’m fasting…Woo-Hoo! My measurements have changed again!

This type of dialogue is now a daily occurrence either with those around me or internally with myself. This is quite a change from where I was before.

For a number of years, I have been on a slow downward trajectory with regard to fitness and nutrition. The move away from activity and healthy eating was so slow that I got pretty good at ignoring it. I knew I wasn’t always eating right, but I was eating better than so many others I knew; so, no problem. I also knew I wasn’t in the best shape, but I looked better than a lot of other people I knew; so, no problem.

Then, seemingly all of the sudden, ignoring it just wasn’t working anymore. I was unhappy with the weight I had gained and even more displeased with the new lumpy shape my body had taken on. I knew that I had to make changes in my activity level but didn’t initially think much about nutrition. I discovered TT and began trying the workouts. It wasn’t until after I had entered the contest that I began to learn so much about the importance of nutrition as well. For the past 12 weeks, I have been reversing my previous trajectory by getting my diet under control and making fitness a priority.

At the start of the contest, I had to pick shirts that were loose to hide unsightly back fat and the belly bulge that was protruding from the top of my shorts. Now these same shorts are loose and I can wear fitted shirts with no worries about unattractive bulges around my waist or across my back. Not only have I shed inches from my abdominal region and back, my two most significant goals relating to my appearance, but I have also lost inches from my thighs, arms, chest, hips and butt. I was not expecting these additional losses. Bikinis and beaches once again go hand-in-hand!

Leanness and strength have now become my most important body and fitness goals. I entered the contest only able to do kneeling push-ups and can now easily do more than 10 regular push-ups; I am currently working towards completing 3 unassisted chin-ups. During these 12 weeks I have slowly switched my assessment of progress from just body measurements to the consideration of whether or not my legs, arms and back are seeing any new muscle definition.

Mid-way through the 12 weeks I decided to give Eat-Stop-Eat a try and have seen terrific results with intermittent fasting. It has helped me to control food cravings, which had in the previous 6 months become a daily losing battle. In addition, I have cleaned up my overall nutritional intake: nuts, eggs, fruits and vegetables have become staples in my daily diet. The combination of TT, ESE, and healthy nutritional choices has resulted in a weight that is just one pound shy of the weight I was prior to my first pregnancy. The loss of this much weight in 12 weeks was unexpected and was a goal I considered to be much more long term.

A commitment to goal setting has been another big factor in my success these 12 weeks. Goal setting was not a new thing to me, but the way in which I set goals in the past was just not working. I would set these huge goals but never break them down into smaller steps so I could get there; on the flip side, I would set baby goals but have no purpose for them. Now I successfully blend these two approaches so that smaller goals are always stepping stones taking me toward a larger goal.

For me, the accountability that the contest itself brought forward was also huge. Why sign up for a contest and then not give it all you can and complete it? I’ve considered entering fitness contests before, but never did, as I didn’t want this level of accountability. Well, this time, I needed this level of accountability. And this particular contest outlined all that you needed to do to succeed – what better contest to sign on for? Without the contest, I’m fairly certain I would have missed a workout here or there and would not have been so focused on my nutritional choices. For me, jumping into the contest has set the stage for a transformation that is still continuing. And I can’t wait to see where this journey will take me next!

My workouts these 12 weeks were a simple progression through three 4-week programs: the TT Intermediate, TT Original and TT2K3 fat loss workouts.

Here are my “stats”:
39 years old
5’6”

day 1 / day 84 / change
156 lbs / 143 lbs / -13 lbs weight
13” / 11.5” / -1.5” R arm
13” / 11.75” / -1.25” L arm
35.5” / 32.5” / -3” Chest, above bust (under arms)
32.5” / 30.75” / -1.75” Chest, below bust
32” / 28.5” / -3.5” Waist
36” / 30.5” / -5.5” Belly button
37.5” / 32.5” / -5” 3” below belly button****
38” / 35.75” / -2.25” Hips (@ hip bone)
41” / 38” / -3” ½ way down butt
24” / 22” / -2” L thigh
24.5” / 22.5” / -2” R thigh

****the initial measurement was taken on day 35, not day 1 – I just didn’t think to take it until 5 weeks into the contest. Even though I don’t have a true measure of the total loss in my ‘baby belly’ area, I am glad I thought to take this measurement at all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-before-angle.JPG (97.1 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-after-angle.JPG (50.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-tah-dah-fittedshirt.JPG (54.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-rearview-fittedshirt.JPG (51.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-loose-pants-smiling.JPG (51.2 KB, 35 views)
Old 08-02-2010, 11:39 PM

and a few more pictures...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-before-front_edited-1.jpg (85.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of HL-after-front.JPG (51.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 08-05-2010, 07:08 PM

Default Brian's Final Results

Turbulence Training Transformation Contest #8 essay entry:
Transformation dates: 5/3/2010 – 7/25/2010
Body Measurements:
5/3/2010 _____________ 7/25/2010
Height- 5’ 10”__________ 5’ 10”
Weight- 171 lbs________ 177 lbs
Waist- 34.25”__________ 34”
Neck- 15”______________15.25”
Chest- 37.5”____________38.75”
Hip- 36.5”_____________ 34.5”
Lats- 38”______________ 41”
Thighs- 23.25” R&L_______ R- 24.5”, L- 24.75”
Calves- R- 15.25”, L-15.5”__R- 15”, L- 15.25”
Biceps- R- 14”, L-13.75”___ R- 14.25”, L- 14”
(flexed)
Wrist- R- 7”, L- 6.75”______ R- 7.25”, L- 7”
Forearm- R- 11”, L- 10.5”__ R- 11.25”, L- 11”

Date: 8/4/2010

It has been ten days since my official finish of TTT contest #8 so I have had time to reflect on the past 3 months. Overall, I enjoyed participating in the contest as my first introduction to Turbulence Training. It has been tough and requires a lot of planning and dedication but it’s worth it. I have continued with my workouts since the end of the transformation contest and I don’t intend to stop.

My wife has been following TT programs since December 27th 2009 and has lost 23 pounds since the start of TTT contest #7 while getting much stronger. She encouraged me to participate after seeing couples in the previous contest, and has been helpful in getting me acclimated to Turbulence Training. I think the encouragement and example we provide for one another will help us to continue toward our fitness goals. Together, we have been making an effort to improve our nutrition, especially over the past few months. My goals are very different from hers. I want to gain weight (muscle) so I eat more calories and don’t do as much interval training as she does.

I have worked out with weights sporadically since high school. I began weight training to improve my performance in sports like basketball, soccer, and track and field. I designed my own programs and did a pretty good job following them for 2-6 months at a time, at which point I would stop, only to start back up 6 months to 2 years later. I always wondered why I repeated this cycle and could not consistently follow a workout program. I would blame it on an injury that got me off track or on too many other things going on in my life to have time for exercise. Now I think I know what the answer is. LACK OF RESULTS. I never got the results I wanted from working out. I followed my programs and drank a lot of protein drinks and gained weight. I saw the weight gain as progress because I thought I was adding muscle. I had heard somewhere that to gain muscle, you have to add some fat. During one of these workout cycles, about 7 years ago, I weighed as much as 195 pounds. When that workout cycle ended, I slowly returned to my base weight of about 170 pounds. Clearly, not much permanent muscle gain there.

I now realize that my real problem has been the ineffective workouts that I planned for all those years. My workouts consisted of the “traditional” pairings of: Day 1- chest and back, Day 3- biceps, triceps, and shoulders, Day 5-Legs. I alternated different exercises from Week A to Week B and continued these bodybuilder-style workouts until I was bored, got injured, or distracted by life.

I was diagnosed with Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) about 2 1/2 years ago. Basically, the valves in the veins of my legs don’t carry the blood back to my heart as efficiently as they should. I had to have two surgeries to remove some veins and close off others. Following the surgeries and recovery periods, I had a difficult time with leg fatigue and feeling that my balance was off. I enjoy athletic activities and it was difficult for me to feel like I would never be able to perform like I used to. Even after the surgeries, my condition didn’t improve at all over the next year. In fact, my balance was getting worse.

I had not done much weight training in the period after the surgeries. I wasn’t overweight and I felt I got enough exercise from walking our two dogs and doing yard work. When my wife began Turbulence Training workouts at the end of December 2009, it motivated me to begin working out again. I started in January 2010 by planning the same old workouts I had always followed. Even though my wife encouraged me to join her in Turbulence Training, I was resistant. I didn’t think I needed a new program and I had seen her covered with sweat following her workouts. At the time, I didn’t feel like I needed to work that hard.

I observed her over the course of TTT contest #7 and saw that she was getting the results she wanted while I wasn’t. I made the decision to join her in the TTT contest #8. The Turbulence Training workouts were a lot different from the ones I had been doing. There were more exercises, more sets, and super sets. There was much greater variety in exercises due to changing workouts every 4 weeks. These workouts only required a little more time but a lot more sweat! The funny thing is that I enjoy them. I actually look forward to working out and just don’t feel right if I have to miss or postpone a workout for some reason. I am now addicted to Turbulence Training.

Since I began Turbulence Training in May, I am the strongest I have ever been. I have added muscle and lost fat. My body weight is up 6 pounds and I know it has to be muscle because my hip and waist measurements (places I normally store fat), have decreased in size while my chest and lats have increased. I am motivated by seeing the amount of weight I use for exercises increase from week to week. In fact, we had to purchase three new sets of dumbbells because we were both progressing in our weights. My balance and leg strength have improved significantly-not surprisingly, my legs are now more muscular and less flabby. I have noticed that working out positively affects my mood and helps get the day off to a great start. My wife and I have become workout partners and enjoy supporting each others’ fitness goals. I am enthused about continuing with Turbulence Training and seeing what else we can accomplish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brian before picture front.jpg (27.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Brian before picture back.jpg (28.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Brian after.jpg (44.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Brian after2.jpg (39.3 KB, 41 views)

You can't out-train a bad diet.

To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

I've been at this a while-all last year in fact!

Contest #7 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8167
Contest #8 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8904
Contest #9 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9480
Old 08-05-2010, 07:10 PM

Default Paper close-ups

Here are the beginning and ending paper close-ups.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newspaper close-up.jpg (41.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg after paper closeup.jpg (58.8 KB, 5 views)

Old 08-05-2010, 09:09 PM

Default Shannon's Results

Before measurements:
Weight: 155
Chest 36
Hips 38
Smallest waist 27 1/2
Waist (belly button) 30
Leg 22 1/2
Calf L 14 3/4 R 15
Upper arm (flexed) 12 ¼
Body fat %: 26

After measurements:
Weight: 147
Chest 35 (-1)
Hips 37 1/2 (-1/2)
Smallest waist 27 1/4 (-1/4)
Waist (belly button) 30
Leg 22 1/4 (-1/4)
Calf L 14 1/4 R 14 3/4
Upper arm (flexed) 12 (-1/4)
Body fat %: 24.5 (-1.5)

I am finally sitting down to write my essay after finishing the 8th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest on July 25th. I was very happy with my results, again! This is my second transformation contest of 2010. I was a finalist in the 7th contest, losing 10 lbs of fat, but I lost (rightfully so) to women who had amazing transformations too. I was a bit disappointed not to win the money and the platinum membership, but I felt as though I’d really already won so many prizes-sanity, athleticism, patience, and health!

On Day 84 of the 7th contest, I was already looking forward to the 8th because I knew I wasn’t done yet. I wasn’t idle between these two contests either-I lost an additional 5 lbs of body fat in the weeks between contests 7 and 8 to start at 155 lbs. I finished the contest at 147 lbs-the lightest I have been since before my daughter’s birth in 2004.

Mid-way through that pregnancy, my wedding ring had stopped fitting, though I was still able to wear my larger engagement ring. I refused to have the wedding ring resized-I was determined that someday I would re-size myself and wear it again. During this contest, it finally happened-I put my wedding ring on! At first it was tight and I couldn’t wear it for long, but eventually it became looser and looser, and now I never take it off.

In addition to that symbolic victory, I am fitting comfortably into clothes that I haven’t worn since graduate school 10 years ago. Needless to say, I have had to buy quite a few new clothes for work since grad school chic doesn’t really fly in the corporate world...In fact, one of my proudest moments in recent memory was stepping on stage to speak in front of my whole division in a new outfit and knowing that I looked and felt amazing. So many people approached me after that talk to ask what I was doing! I was glad to share that I was lifting weights and doing interval training and following the Turbulence Training programs.

That story brings me to why this contest has felt so different than the first one. I did contest #7 on my own. Strangers read my success story on the web but my closest friends didn’t see it. I barely told anyone I was doing the contest, except for my husband. He even started weight training again while he supported me in my daily efforts. He read my essay, took my pictures, and noticed the changes. I told one or two people at work about the contest towards the end, and I was happy to share when asked, but I mostly kept my efforts to myself.

After spring arrived, my co-workers started to take notice that I was walking or heading up to the gym for interval workouts at lunch, wearing short sleeved shirts, and looked both stronger and quite a bit smaller. Then the questions started-What are you doing-are you running? (That was my favorite. I hate to run!) What are you eating? Are you working out?

Then an interesting thing started to happen. People began dropping by my office or stopping me in the mail room to talk to me about their own current (or intended) fitness and nutrition efforts. They talked about their challenges and triumphs, and I shared my experiences. I started to hear the phrase, “You’re my inspiration,” and not just from one person. I heard this from at least eight co-workers, my mother and even my dear husband of 10 years. He has loved me through thick and thin (literally!) since we met over 17 years ago. I was a powerlifting track and field thrower way back when we met, and a super-fit grad student before we married, but no matter what my size, he has always supported me and my fitness efforts.

I had seen some couples in the last contest, and had tried to get Brian to look at the TT workouts. At first, he thought they looked WAY too sweat-inducing. When he finally came around to the idea of participating with me in the 8th contest, I was thrilled! Later he admitted that seeing me get so much stronger had inspired him to start TT…he just couldn’t let me get tougher than him! I had to laugh at that one.

I am extremely proud that Brian not only finished this contest with me, but gained 6 lbs of solid muscle over the 12 week period. He’s one of the lucky few with a fast metabolism and a good body, but like most lean guys he lifts weights to put on muscle. Craig’s Meatheads-style workouts, along with lots of extra quality calories certainly did the trick for him, allowing him to add inches to his lats, chest and legs while shrinking the little belly and hip fat that he had. Most importantly, we have made this contest a team effort by encouraging each other to get up early to get our workouts done, and being flexible with schedules when we need to, so one of us can work out while the other gets our 5 year old daughter up and going in the morning.

So at the start of the contest, I thought I was doing this transformation just for me, but as it went on, I realized that what I was doing was positively affecting my entire social network, including people on the TT forums who have drawn inspiration from my successes. My results mean something special to the people who are following my efforts. If it’s possible for me to get back the body that I once had…If it’s possible for me, a 35 year old woman, to do her first set of 6 real pull-ups in 10 years, and to feel and look like a fit athlete again, then there is no reason they can’t set and reach their own goals.

I named my TT forum thread “The Transformation Continues!” And for me, it has definitely continued. But as I have gotten closer to my ideal body, I have had to find new measures of transformation. The scale and body circumference measurements just aren’t reliable indicators of progress for me anymore. My measurements are not changing drastically anymore since I just don’t have as much body fat to lose as I once did.

Instead, I have taken satisfaction from seeing new definition around my hip bones and in my abs, back and chest. At the end of the contest, I started doing the TT Addiction challenge on Sundays, and have continued to use it after the contest, improving my score weekly. This month, I am using the barbell bench press for the first time since starting TT and I am now pressing 105 lbs for 3 sets of 6. These are the kinds of measures that I will use for motivation as I transition from focusing on fat loss to maintenance, while still building my strength. I am extremely grateful to Craig and his TT programs for providing the solid framework that I depend on to continue the transformation!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shannon before front.jpg (33.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Shannon before back.jpg (31.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Shannon after.jpg (29.8 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg Shannon after2.jpg (37.8 KB, 76 views)

Old 08-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Default And just for fun...

My before picture from contest #7 in late December 2009, and a picture I hated from May 2009. I have come a long way, baby!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture4a.jpg (47.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Picture2a.jpg (56.1 KB, 48 views)

Old 08-10-2010, 02:10 PM

Default Meet you in the middle...

I don’t even know where to began, how about at day one. I have always been over weight. I spent six years in the military fighting with my weight. I have always been very athletic and loved to exercise, but loved food that much more. It was the ultimate “you can’t out train a bad diet”. Like most of my online counterparts I started this as a weight loss journey and it ended up as a life changer.

I had been doing the Insanity workout and training for a marathon, before I started the TT Challenge. It’s funny because I had seen the TT workouts and wanted to do a TT Challenge before I started the other workouts, but there was no dates posted about the next challenge. Low and behold when I was two weeks out from being finished with the Insanity program; Craig announced the next TT Challenge and it changed my whole outlook on training. I always had the mind set of hard core cardio and long slow cardio was the way to lose fat. The more the better, but boy was I wrong. Coming off of Insanity, I was training crazy hard for six days a week and could barely walk on my off day. I was using the same muscle group’s everyday and they were never given a chance to recover. I was in a constant breakdown for 6 weeks. I was skeptical about only doing the TT workouts three and four days a week, but I followed the plan. I figured that Craig had already proven so much more to me with facts than all of the others had put together. Not only did he have the science and studies behind what he was saying, but he also had real people for proof. Not a bunch of fake Holly Wood models.

I started with the Xtream Fat Loss Diet (XFLD) & Clash of the Titans TT workout. I think this program was great and did what it said it would do. The workouts were awesome. I felt like I had a good workout, but I was not exhausted to the point where I could not function the next day.

I then moved on to the TT for Abs, and I think I like it the best out of the TT work outs I have tried thus far. As far as my diet or meal plan; I started the “Eat Whatever I Wanted” plan. This was I could eat as much of raw veggies, fruits, and lean protein that I wanted. I still kept one fast day a week, because I think it works out very well (just like ESE). I also kept up with my water intake (150+ oz a day) and had one cheat day/meal a week.

From here I used TT for Mass as my ending program. This program was good, but I think I went a little over board with the heavy weights. I think I encountered an injury near the end of my TT Challenge. That was not a fault of the program, but of me getting over zealous.

Starting numbers 5/10/2010:
6’ tall
240lbs
13% Body Fat
38/40 Pant size
XXL Shirt size

Ending numbers
6’ tall
225lbs
11.5% Body Fat
34 Pant size
LG Shirt size

I had three goals when I started this contest:
Lose 20lbs – I missed it by 5lbs, but I will get those soon…
8% body fat – I fell short, but I now feel that it may have been too lofty of a goal. I will get down to 10% in the next 6 months.
Build my chest back up – I think I got this goal in the bag, but I will continue to work on it.

I would like to especially thank all of my Online friends for all of the support. I don’t know that I could have done as well as I did without the help of all of my friends and support group.

Thank you all,

Matty G.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyOldPic.jpg (77.0 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg MynewPic1.jpg (90.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg MyNewPic2.jpg (93.1 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by gilbertTT : 08-23-2010 at 01:47 PM.