TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2010, 02:41 PM

Day 27

Grub

Smoothie
Sultana Bran
Nuts
Neeps and tattie soup
Almond milk and raspberry shake
Chickpea and spinach curry with poppadoms

Exercise

10 mins yoga
Pull ups/ calf raises/ leg swings
Stretching
Workout A of Intermidiate < -- was feeling it after being at the gym yesterday too. That's the last time I do two TT workouts in a row!

I am having major sweet tooth cravings. I stupidly looked through my cookie cookbook to see if there was anything I could make without going to the shops. The pictures did not help! Think I will go make a cup of tea to try get rid of it. Right now, I could literally kill a man for a piece of cake. I won't though. It would be wrong on so many levels...
Old 08-19-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Day 27

Right now, I could literally kill a man for a piece of cake. I won't though. It would be wrong on so many levels...
Ha ha ha! How are you now? Over it?
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 08-20-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestme View Post
Ha ha ha! How are you now? Over it?
I caved and had a bit of toast with my cup of tea :/ Much better today, but it was a cheat day so I suppose it doesn't count! But still, at least I've not had cake!
Old 08-20-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
I caved and had a bit of toast with my cup of tea :/ Much better today, but it was a cheat day so I suppose it doesn't count! But still, at least I've not had cake!
Well done!
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 08-22-2010, 10:42 AM

So my four weeks are up... although I still have one more week to do of Intermediate because I had a week off in the middle cos of illness Because the contest is over I'm going to hike over to the workout forum.

So in my mini 4 week transformation I've managed (somehow) to lose 4lbs! I've not measured myself, just going to do it for the start of the next contest. But my belly certainly feels a bit flatter when I'm in my jeans. However I think most of has come off my bum! It has definitely firmed up Shame I can't see it all the time! Even though my food has been far from perfect, and my off day workouts are non existent, I've still lost weight and can now do full pushups (not well, and not many, but a start's a start!). As a result I am totally won over by TT! Every time I step on the scales I seem to be lower. I know scale weight isn't as important as measurements, but it's still nice to see the numbers come down.

I can't wait for the contest to start. I think I might do Intermediate for an extra week so I do 3 full programs during the 12 weeks. Everyone's transformation this time round has been amazing and it's such great inspiration. Well done all of you!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:47 PM

Congrats on the 4 lbs!!! Isnt it amaizing the changes you can get with only 3 workouts a week? I am glad you had such a great mini transformation! Cant wait to see what you accomplish in the next contest.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal
Old 08-23-2010, 11:04 AM

Very cool! I also had no idea how quickly results could come. Keep up the good work!
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 08-23-2010, 12:08 PM

Talking

Thanks guys! I know, I can't believe I've managed to lose a lb a week. And the great thing about my scales is there is a decimal point after the lbs, so I can see tiny changes! Yes, that may make me obsessed... but it's good to wake up everyday and see the number a little lower from the day before, no matter how small!